It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Reccomends Sex Tape on Twitter @ 4:30 AM

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: LifeMode

You sound dangerously sexually repressed.

I'm in excellent shape, great job and my wife is beautiful. Sex is great. Living the dream I assure you. Sounds like you are angry with your own life and how it turned out.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: DelMarvel

a reply to: DelMarvel

Unhinged, which is the exact same word Clinton used. I wonder why you would use the same? Yet here you are posting on a conspiracy site. Speaking of "unhinged".

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Tweeting is not indicative of behavior,

Tweeting IS his behavior. It is precisely that. His words, his name, his product...no "indicative" about it.

and if it is, maybe your posting on a conspiracy site is indicative of yours.

Curious as to what you think is shameful about ATS?

Or...are you proposing simple presence on these forums associates a poster with everyone else's posts?

What are you desperately reaching for in your pretzel-logic-verse?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Is he really talking about a sex tape or is that a typo? Either way, Trump needs to go to bed and stop tweeting after hours because it only makes him even more sloppy. What an orange buffoon.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

Unhinged, which is the exact same word Clinton used. I wonder why you would use the same? Yet here you are posting on a conspiracy site. Speaking of "unhinged".

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Tweeting is not indicative of behavior, and if it is, maybe your posting on a conspiracy site is indicative of yours.

So an Ad Hom. That's what I thought.

Tweeting in and of itself is not "indicative of behavior." The content of Tweets is.

It is self-destructive behavior for him to keep this story in the news. Very similar to what he did with the Khans. Doing it at odd hours of the night only makes him look worse.

"I'm not sexist. She WAS fat. And a slut." Seems like an idiotic strategy if one of your biggest problems is low approval among suburban women. But what do I know? I'm posting on a conspiracy site.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

And people take this seriously, like he's not a Clinton plant.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

nymag.com...

She's no angel.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

And people take this seriously, like he's not a Clinton plant.

many layers here..

He actually directed his campaign this week to focus on attacking Miss Universe...much to his campaigns staff dismay..
The story was petering out as a one-line Hillary jab...But Donald woke up Tuesday and doubled down on attacking this woman...and come Thursday 4AM (likely after his baby-sitter/campaign staffer responsible for shouting "No" fell asleep) he hops on twitter to go on a tirade.

The guy is mentally unfit.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

a reply to: thinline

Maybe because calling someone a slut is stupid. There is nothing wrong or disrespectful about sex, having sex, having sex in public, having sex in front of a crowd, having sex a lot, etc. Sex is a natural action that humans do to procreate and as a form of recreation. Calling someone a slut is just a way to be jealous of someone else getting laid.

Did you just quote a sex offender?

No, well you'd litterally be one with that advise.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

a reply to: thinline

Maybe because calling someone a slut is stupid. There is nothing wrong or disrespectful about sex, having sex, having sex in public, having sex in front of a crowd, having sex a lot, etc. Sex is a natural action that humans do to procreate and as a form of recreation. Calling someone a slut is just a way to be jealous of someone else getting laid.

Hey man... Where I come from, a spade is a spade.

Why do something you KNOW is going to be out in the public if you have a problem with people calling you out on it?

That doesn't excuse the person leveling the claim of "slut" against someone. It's still disrespectful and uncalled for. Especially in the instance of the Miss Universe lady.

More than that, it's TERRIBLE politics. The guy is truly an idiot.

He had a chance to say, "Listen, I've led a very interesting life that has put me in a position of authority in the strange world of beauty pageants, where personal appearance and cosmetics are more important than they are in the rest of the world, and these were comments I'm not proud of that I made 20 years ago. What I'd rather focus on are INSERT ISSUES HERE."

Instead, he defends himself by piling on her all over again, so now it's not a 20 year old transgression -- it's happening right now.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

nymag.com...

She's no angel.

I don't care..

It's Trump's paper-thin skin and unchecked compulsive obsessive vindictiveness that is astonishing to me.

It's on full display here...
edit on 30-9-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Tweeting IS his behavior. It is precisely that. His words, his name, his product...no "indicative" about it.

In what reality is posting on the internet anything different than posting on the internet? Tweeting is literally typing and hitting a submit button, and I'm not sure how that can scare anyone but the most paranoid.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

The guy is mentally unfit.

By design, of course.

Only Trump could have lower favorability ratings than Hillary and still find a way to run against her for POTUS. Seriously, I think only he could pull this off.

To ask me to forget he is very good friends with the Clintons or believe it is meaningless is unreasonable. Records are everything, talk is cheap.

Trump the candidate is a Clinton-creation. I really believe that based on evidence, not words. Hating him means hating them.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

In what reality is posting on the internet anything different than posting on the internet? Tweeting is literally typing and hitting a submit button, and I'm not sure how that can scare anyone but the most paranoid.

Uhh...So...Donald Trump publishing his words are not indicative of Donald Trump?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

So an Ad Hom. That's what I thought.

Tweeting in and of itself is not "indicative of behavior." The content of Tweets is.

It is self-destructive behavior for him to keep this story in the news. Very similar to what he did with the Khans. Doing it at odd hours of the night only makes him look worse.

"I'm not sexist. She WAS fat. And a slut." Seems like an idiotic strategy if one of your biggest problems is low approval among suburban women. But what do I know? I'm posting on a conspiracy site.

No, it was an analogy.

What does Trump know? He only owns Miss Universe.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Uhh...So...Donald Trump publishing his words are not indicative of Donald Trump?

Another misrepresentation. There's pretzel logic, then there is no logic at all.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Trump has made doubling down on ignorance and stupidity an admirable trait amongst his Trumpets. Anyone feel like the 50's yet? How do those 'MemberBerries taste?

link   
a reply to: grey580

See, politically speaking none of that matters.

The story line is tubby old white guys like Newt and Trump calling Miss Universe fat.

That might be a winning strategy for appealing to tubby old white guys but they were voting for Trump anyway.

link   

Another misrepresentation. There's pretzel logic, then there is no logic at all.

I will re-engage when you choose to make a coherent argument that can be responded to...

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
If you are engaged and sleep with someone else, on live TV, what would you call that person?

The word you are looking for is exhibitionist.

Slut connotes free with a person's sexuality, particularly in terms of many partners, or casual encounters.

I don't watch reality TV so I have no idea whether people "hook up" all the time or if what's portrayed is simply a video recording of two people engaging in a normal relationship.

This comment will almost undoubtedly anger someone, god knows for what reason. Feel free to send hate, insulting comments, and other love notes.

edit on 30-9-2016 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I will re-engage when you choose to make a coherent argument that can be responded to...

Like the one I made about recommending her past? You cannot respond to it because you know your premise is foolish.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join