It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would like some advice

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I have a question you could get answered for me third hand, if you haven't figured one out yet.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Depends on the meds she quits. Are the meds to stop ringing ears, or pschopathic murderous rage?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
i say just take his hand in yours and if it feels right -in the gut...

trust your gut.

close your eyes and use the force, Luke.

there is a three-strike rule considering red flags.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Excallibacca

Lay it on me!! Send me a PM....

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Hi all. I have an opportunity at the moment to hire a self-styled 'psychic' to give me an answer to one question that will not be divulged to her for $5.

I just have to keep the question in my mind, and she will respond to it....reportedly she can answer it with an uncanny, hair-raising pertinence. I'm told that she "goes off her meds" while she is offering this service. That she rambles, and then gives out info and tips that make people so freaked out they vow to never, ever ask a psychic anything again. Ever.

So - I'm thinking about doing it......the Five Dollar version......

Thoughts?

How can you go wrong with $5 dollars? LOL do it!

I've seen a psychic once who said things she shouldn't, couldn't have known and told me things that were going to happen that did. I kind of think there's something real there. The problem is that there are thousands of mentalists/scammers that just know how to read a person and answer in vague generalities that are always right, like with Horiscopes. But if she's one of the real ones!

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

The answer is: Lighter fluid.
But I don't know the question. Freebie then, I guess.

But seriously: here are some sample questions.

I would be curious to know in what way Saturn is associated with the axis-mundi, and does that relationship have relevance to our current time.

LOL

Saturn is referred to as the Lord of Time. Saturn is the roman name for Kronos (Greek god). The word Chronology derives from it , etc ..etc.

Anyway, answer my three questions and I will tell you more.

What is your name ?
What is your quest ?
In what way is Saturn a healer ?

Please do not answer if you are not sure..

As for the psychic, let's have a whip-round if she provides a satisfactory answer to the OPs secret question.

edit on 30-9-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies

Kronos is not the same as Chronos, though they have been confused quite often.

The question about Saturn's relation to axis-mundi stems from having read a piece written by David Talbot, Saturn: the Ancient Sun God, which seems to theorize that at some time within human memory the planet Saturn occupied the position in the sky, from an Earth person's point of view, which the North Star Polaris now occupies, as the upper point of Axis-Mundi.

Please do not answer if you are not sure..

I can't answer the 1st question without blowing my anonymity.
I can't answer the second because it changes so often.
The third, researching in progress.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Kronos is not the same as Chronos, though they have been confused quite often.

That's wikipedia for you. Anybody can come along and present something as a fact. I will stick with Kronos and his association with time.

The question about Saturn's relation to axis-mundi stems from having read a piece written by David Talbot, Saturn: the Ancient Sun God, which seems to theorize that at some time within human memory the planet Saturn occupied the position in the sky, from an Earth person's point of view, which the North Star Polaris now occupies, as the upper point of Axis-Mundi.

This seems a very wild speculation. I cannot see how Saturn could have been so prominent in the sky (even more prominent that the Sun - as suggested by the article). Where is the evidence that Saturn (a planet that revolves around the Sun) could have occupied the position of the North Star Polaris. The whole article seems to be based on names used by people in ancient times.

I can't answer the 1st question without blowing my anonymity.
I can't answer the second because it changes so often.
The third, researching in progress.

1.i'll accept Sir Lancelot for now
2.The present quest will suffice
3.You better get that one right

On the subject of the OP, has the psychic come back with the answer yet ?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies

3.You better get that one right

Or what? Tossed in the chasm?
"Time heals wounds"

But only because you insist on Cronus : Chronos identity.

has the psychic come back with the answer yet ?

Last Wigs wrote was 8PM Central Time today.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

LOL... this is hilarious.

Okay, everyone goes crazy when they go off of their meds, if they're on them.

And only $5? I guess the question should be.. would you rather get 2 quarter pounders at Mcdonalds..

..or be entertained by a woman in drug withdrawals. It's a free country, America the beautiful. The choice is yours!

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Or what? Tossed in the chasm?
"Time heals wounds"

But only because you insist on Cronus : Chronos identity.

OK.Off you go. You gave the right answer.

I must admit you had me worried.

Yes, I stick with Kronos. The Cronus vs Kronos issue is a rewriting of legend and history. The rewriting of history and legends is happening all the time and Wikipedia is one of the culprits. The other way is through documentaries that present speculations as if they were fact. Unfortunately , that is something that the BBC is indulging in these days.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hey all....just to let you know I didn't get a chance today to "think" the question at Five-Dollar-Fern . Will try tomorrow morning when things are slower where she is.

Just in case you all were freaking out to know....LOL!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Thank you, Buzzy, for the update! Will wait patiently for next report.
Does she travel with a fair or festival? Lots of carnivals and festivals this time of year.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

I don't know if she travels or not, truly. She might be a local who only does this festival.

Still doing 'recon'. I've now got mixed messages on which one is Fern. (Five-Dollar-Fern seems to be the name I've chosen ---- but I'm sure it's something very newagey actually...)

I went looking today, but didn't see anything specific enough to figure out who it is. I asked my bff which one she'd seen, and am not sure if it's the same one or not.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
If you were a psychic, and you wanted to help people, you would probably have to create a $5 minimum barrier to entry just so you weren't swarmed with questions every moment of every day.

I say go for it.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Look at her straight in the eye and say this really slowly

You know i a a serial killer and you still came for the 5 bucks sister

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

waste of $5, send it to me and ill give you a vague cold reading that can apply to practically anyone, its not magic, its an art form.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
the video is posted doesnt seem to work embedded.

derren brown shows how easy it is to fool the human mind in his "miracles for sale" documentary.

heres the link

www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-10-2016 by bigtrousers because: embedding video didnt work

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

edit on 2-10-2016 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Still didn't have a chance to go see her, but I did locate her. She supposedly talks to 'your angels'. Turns out it IS the one my best friend went to.....

anyway -- she'll still be around for a few more days.
Still haven't decided what question I'm going to 'think'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join