It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would like some advice

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
how about doing what RESONATES with you. we all meet people we get VIBES about them. we either "click" or do not. if you are skeptical to start why would you even bother? and to me is sounds like you are. thats creating your own self fulfilling prophecy.
edit on 9-10-2016 by dreamlotus1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
okay. So. Yesterday I did some reconnoiter type stuff and thought I'd found the place. The place that I described about hearing your angels. Then I saw the guy again, who was the one who first brought up the five-dollar silent question......and we talked a little more about it....

and it turns out it wasn't the "listens to your angels" lady either! Which is the lady that my bff visited. So we are back to square one. He tells me again where the shop is. I try again to find it.

Yesterday Fern wasn't reading due to a headache. Today she was reading again......

:/
I have tomorrow and next saturday and sunday as my final opportunities....
still really haven't decided on the question, but spoke to the guy about it, too...these women are "tuned in" to him and his wife, for example, they (the couple) might be arguing, or having something go wrong, and one of these ladies will call ---- just feeling the vibe.

I believe this is real. I understand what he's talking about.
Still - it's one of how many? And where can I find her?

Pffttt........
I'll keep thinking about it.

What would you guys ask?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

Actually, I want to believe it. I do believe it. Here's the thing. As I just stated in my last post, I have that gift to a degree myself. I am able to read people pretty well. It's just something I know about myself.....

these women who make a living off of that 'sixth sense' or 'sensitivity' or whatever you want to call it are not really having "fun" doing it....the real ones.....

so, I want to believe them.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
So...crap. Just lost a whole post I was making.

Anyway -- now that I've told their PR guy about it, they probably know about me. And he got sent back, to lure me in.

And I was even talking to him about the 'what is the 7th prime' and all that.... so NOW HE KNOWS!!!

OH CRAP. I so blew this.
Now I can never go there, because they would know instantly that it was me.

ORRRrrr.......I COULD go there, and have an awesome question.....

what shall that question be?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
The quest continues! Yay! For $5, go for it! I still like the dead pet question, especially with unusual name.

Buzzy, is it the time in your Life to develop, work with, your own sensing?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert
The quest continues! Yay! For $5, go for it! I still like the dead pet question, especially with unusual name.

Buzzy, is it the time in your Life to develop, work with, your own sensing?

Actually, no. It is the time of my life to learn to let it pass through me rather than letting it affect me.....to turn it off when I can see that there's nothing I can do except absorb the discomfort of others. I can't fix anything. I've tried to fix things, and suffered with others for long enough.

I have been buffeted and battered by it all of my life. I am only now learning to turn it down. ATS has helped with that.
But not much.

edit on 10/10/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Oh, dear Buzzy, for sure! Drawing the needed circles around us. The Serenity Prayer

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.

If we are to be Healers, we must discern when the Healing comes from within ourselves out, which is our ego, or the Healing comes from Without us, flowing through us, which is the Spirit or Flow or whatever one calls it, the true Healing.

It's not all bad to have been with/around people who are not good for us, because even they have something to teach us. I changed, but my ex has not made much progress, but that's his Life, not mine. I am grateful for the bitter and the sweet.

I'm still interested in your experiment. It would be fun to have someone give me the answer to a thought question. As I said, I think that many people have experiences themselves, in different ways, but it's not something our culture recognizes.

It's interesting how each one of us is an individual yet all are One. Like that description of drops of water making up an Ocean.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

I thought the Serenity Prayer was actually,

SERENITY NOW!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hello.
You seem to still be looking for some advice.
Here is some advice:

What you really need, is one of them thar tractor mowers. Sure, sure, they're more expensive, and might pollute a little more. But think of the prestige, pride, and pure sense of joy you could feel, as you whip around your front lawn, on a sunny Saturday morning, just mowin' down those scraggly outcrops of rebellious blades of grass. Your fresh washed hair blowing in the breeze. Gently waving to the neighbors. Good old Bill out yet again, washing his not-so-nice, getting kinda rusty, unevenly paint faded, not even matching mags wielded, piece-of-scwatt '84 Firebird.
Good old Bill. Probably already has booze-breath.

So that is some advice.
No personal attachment. Just some random advice.
OK: Have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

lol Serenity Now! That was funny. As if serenity can be like an item that can be bought. One of my sisters whom I think is very wise said something a few years ago to me. She was going through a crappy time in her Life, but she told me that every day she says, "Everything is ok for today, and it is ok for everything to be tomorrow." I liked that. It kept her serene and sane.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
here's a question. if the woman talks to spirits, and the spirits can answer question about you, surly the spirits know that your contemplating going to see her, why don't they tell her to call you?

edit on 11-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
just thought about this song.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Okay all -- I did it. Final activity of the final day of her being there. It was very weird. I tried first thing, then again, and was going to blow it off, but then did it at the last minute...LITERALLY, the last possible minute.

She seemed put-off.

I thought the question.

I will tell the story a bit later.....thanks for staying tuned in. Some bat-time, same bat-channel.....

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

LOL!! Right?

Here's what happened first: the guy stopped by before business hours, and said, "you're going for the reading today, right? Last chance!" I said yes.

So about a half hour after opening, I went there. She was already occupied with someone else. I went back to my space.

About an hour later, I tried again, and on the way, I stopped to talk to a couple of other friends and told them where I was going and why. They said, "Come back and tell us what happens!" I agreed. but she was busy with someone else, so I left and went back again, telling them on the way back that she had not 'given me an audience.'

One of my wayside friends fretted her face and said, "She should have known you were coming!"

I laughed out loud......
Anway. So, I went back to my place.

A bit later, I decided to try again. I saw the guy sitting talking to the woman and no other people. So here was my chance.

I approached, and they both saw me, and the guy said, "And here she is!" I said, "yep, here I am!". Well, just as I was walking up, one of my colleagues (in an unrelated but connected manner) was also walking up from the other direction - just to chit chat. Since I'd never met the psychic, and she clearly knew my colleague very well, I politely waited for them to have their chat, acknowledging that yes, I was acquainted with the colleague. I was not, however, included in the conversation except for a 'nod' from my colleague. The psychic ignored me entirely. The guy had exited stage left.

I waited some more....and after about five minutes of this, I turned and walked away.

I decided to blow it off. I figured that 'YES! She should have known I was coming!' On my way back, I stopped to tell the other gals that I'd decided against the entire thing, and that she not only should have known I was coming, but she should also have known the question, AND sent the guy to give me the answer.

Some while after that, I went to get a snack. While I was away, the guy reportedly showed up in our office and asked my coworker where I was, and if I "had got my answer."

(No, I had not.)

Now. I decided to try one. last. time. (Knowing that you all were counting on my field exercise report. This was my deadline!) I approached. No one else was about.

The woman registered NO recognition of me whatsoever. She gazed at me with a "can I help you?" look. I said "the guy sent me" (the guy being her own employee, and I used his first name.) She seemed suddenly to not know who was named that.......
I said, "He told me to come down at the end of the day."

"When it was dark?"

At this point, it was early twilight, and I thought perhaps
A) she wanted me to wait until dark, or

B) she thought it was already too dark.

I offered to walk away and excused myself. She said "What do you want?" I said, "I was told there was an unspoken question offer."

She waved at the chair and said, "all right, fine."

Then, well.......I'll tell the rest in my next post. If you guys want to hear about it.....
otherwise, well, meh. It was an inconclusive experiment.

edit on 10/16/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
So, anyway - now I am home again, and my husband has been out of town at a wedding on his father's side of his family. He was describing the hotel where they stayed and thought it might be nice to go up there for a weekend and hang out.

I said, "That sounds great - maybe we could all play putt putt!" which had for some reason popped into my head. For no reason except that suddenly I had pictured playing putt-putt (miniature golf) with his family.

He looked at me and said, "Did you look at the resort online?"

I said, "No, I just thought for some reason about playing putt-putt."

He said, "Because there's a miniature golf course in this resort....."

I smiled and said, "Well, I just read your mind, then."

So ----- who's the psychic?

"takes a bow"

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I think you accidentally a post.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

what?

I accidentally a post?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
okay, so.....I said in the first post - I was not going to say who sent me.

In the end, I did, and it might or might not have had anything to do with it.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

just based of one line :

. That she rambles, and then gives out info and tips'

this sounds suspiciously like the :

" shotgun " technique ""

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Yeah you accidentally (forgot) a post. You said you were going to tell the rest of the story and then there's nothing there...unless I'm blind.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join