It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh, Hillary, Your Hubby Caused the 2008 Recession

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I dunno ... prolly racist for me to say it, but WJC was probably more "authentically Black" than BHO.

No offense intended I hope.

Hillbot outdoes both of them with here southern black person accent.

/sigh

She was quoting the words of the hymn.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

They both are in the pockets of special interests and lobbyists. Only the blind partisan ignoramus thinks otherwise.

Aye and behind the special interests we find the .01% that have built up quite the sophistaced global network of corruption!

Using social engineering to keep the masses against each other and then every 4 years throwing out a couple of puppets for them to vote for and then politely going back to their subservance!

Brilliant!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
How is Bill Clinton responsible for American citizens not paying their mortgage?

Or better yet taking out mortgages that they new they couldn't afford. Just because the bank approved me for a 500k mortgage doesn't mean I had to use it all....

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

/sigh

You can quote it without the affected voice.

Well, unless you are the Hillbot, then you need to sound all nice and pander-y.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

Kinda my point.

Surely it's the publics fault...

I suppose that wouldn't work too well on the campaign trail though.

edit on 28-9-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Autocorrect.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

How is Bill Clinton responsible for American citizens not paying their mortgage?

Well the story is claiming:

To make the racism story line work, the Clintons had to ignore another significant set of data, namely, default rates. A comprehensive HUD study of FHA loans for the years 1992-1999 found that blacks were defaulting more than twice as frequently as whites, and Hispanics were defaulting three times more frequently. If minorities had been held to a higher standard, their default rates should have been lower than whites, not higher. This was obvious.

No matter. As early as 1993, HUD began to bring legal action against those mortgage bankers who declined a higher percentage of minorities than whites. In 1995, the Clinton administration put teeth in Jimmy Carter’s 1977 Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), which had merely “encouraged” financial institutions to “help meet the credit needs of local communities.” Under Clinton, regulators moved from encouraging to strong-arming.

And remember, the interest rates were higher for "riskier" borrowers.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
Aye and behind the special interests we find the .01% that have built up quite the sophistaced global network of corruption!

Using social engineering to keep the masses against each other and then every 4 years throwing out a couple of puppets for them to vote for and then politely going back to their subservance!

Brilliant!

I frankly think that is way too complicated. I think it is much simpler, they are greedy. Insider trading is legal for Congress, they know what and when to buy.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Hey she carries hot sauce wherever she goes...

I need another shower now.

Well, what else is she gonna put on her soul food?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sacrificed child "soul" or Southern cuisine "soul"...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
So it's no longer Obama's fault as has been put forward, ridiculously, but now the husband of the current candidate? Wish these guys would settle on one thing and not change it when it becomes more convenient. 2nd question. Bush had 8 years to head this off, if it was Bubba's fault, did he drop the ball?

Obama wasn't President in 2008 or earlier.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

/sigh

You can quote it without the affected voice.

Well, unless you are the Hillbot, then you need to sound all nice and pander-y.

It's nice and pander-y to quote something as it was written?

The affected voice was a slightly lower register to reflect that she was quoting something.

Jeez. Why am I arguing this? You win AM.

link   

Sacrificed child "soul" or Southern cuisine "soul"...

Yes.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

So it's no longer Obama's fault as has been put forward, ridiculously, but now the husband of the current candidate? Wish these guys would settle on one thing and not change it when it becomes more convenient. 2nd question. Bush had 8 years to head this off, if it was Bubba's fault, did he drop the ball?

Obama wasn't President in 2008 or earlier.

Thus the word "ridiculously". Didn't stop ya'll from doing it though.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

No idea. She is a pandering asshat who acts like a pandering asshat who has an established track record of being a pandering asshat.

Where there is asshat smoke there is asshat fire.

But I still like you anyway.

link   

And it seems Bush was warning about the problems with the mortgage systems.

Setting the Record Straight: Six Years of Unheeded Warnings for GSE Reform

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

And here I am trying to outwit him, thinking the same thing.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

So Bush sat on his hands for 7 years then. Got it.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It most certainly is complicated however it is pretty much a matter of history... are you famliar with the works of people like John Coleman (Committe of 300, Tavistock Institute, etc) and Anthony Sutton (Americas Secret Establishmet, etc)?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

You do not need a conspiracy for greed. You just need to be greedy.

They are self-serving lawmakers who had access to information the rest of us do not normally have in regular channels. They repealed the law due to the efforts of lobbying which personally enriched all of them. That is not a complicated process requiring a conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

So Bush sat on his hands for 7 years then. Got it.

Congress did, especially in 2007 and 2008.

Bush had no power to stop this by himself.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join