It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's A List Of The Top 10 Issues Hillary Was NOT Asked About At Monday's Debate

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Some controversy about the questions at the Sept 26th debate between Hillary and Trump.

Hannity on FoxNews lists at least 10 issues that seemed to slip through the cracks of controlled debate.

And it seem the Moderator Lester Holt was ad-libbing some of the "follow-up" questions in favor of Hillary.

The "List" comes from the RNC.

I wonder if Holt had a "helper" telling him what to focus on quickly?

Here's A List Of The Top 10 Issues Hillary Was NOT Asked About At Monday's Debate

Following the debate, the RNC put together a list of the 10 most important issues Hillary Clinton was NOT asked about at Monday's debate:

1. The 5 Aides Given Immunity By The FBI Or Her Reckless Secret Server

2. The Multiple False Statements About How Her “Extremely Careless” Actions Endangered Our National Security

3. Her “Basket Of Deplorables” Insult Toward Millions of Americans

4. Clinton Foundation Pay To Play Accusations

5. Her Failures And Lies On The Attacks In Benghazi

6. Her Support For Obamacare

7. Her Deep Support From And Ties To Wall Street

8. Veterans Affairs Scandal She Arrogantly Called “Not Widespread”

9. Her Comments About Wanting To Put The Coal Industry Out Of Work

10. Her Deception And Lack Of Transparency On Her Health

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Clinton really surprised me yesterday.

She made it through the whole debate without some sort of incident, hell, she never even took a sip of water or so much as cleared her throat.

They must have had half a pharmacy in that woman.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Got to grease the ramp for her, otherwise all the corporations in the world couldn't push that much baggage to the finish line.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
As someone outside looking in, Those debate questions were as rigged as they could get. Shill moderator.

Also she looked WAY too healthy last night. Make you wonder if it was even really her ;D /tinfoil
edit on 27-9-2016 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Another think that I noticed is that she blinked a lot. I mean A LOT.

I found that a bit strange, but then again I try not to look directly at her for long periods of time.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump wasn't asked about his rape lawsuit, Trump University, Trump Institute, The Trump Foundation funds being used for personal gain, his Russian ties, his undocumented workers, his antitrust violations, using donor money to buy his own book, his lies about donations to veterans...

Source

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

This will NOT FLY...

Another "voice" who can reach millions.. Where is the $6B that went "missing" while She was the Head of State??

Folks KNEW the jig was up when Mrs. Clinton wasn't approached about the 'Secret Server' when the topic was "Cyber Security".

I'm guessing lil Donny went in for His 7th bankruptcy and TheIronBank told Him to piss up a rope or wait for a new administration.. Enter The Clinton Cabal and their well heeled slush fund TheClintonFraudation™ and lil Donny gets to play "Successful Bu$ine$$man" (What a CROCK)...

I wonder to rub Our faces in the travesty, Mr. Trump will be buying a lakeside chalet right next door to Mr. Sanders.. Maybe they can work on their castration re-hab together????

Stay Hydrated....

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Trump wasn't asked about his rape lawsuit, Trump University, Trump Institute, The Trump Foundation funds being used for personal gain, his Russian ties, his undocumented workers, his antitrust violations, using donor money to buy his own book, his lies about donations to veterans...

Source

True.

But some people would argue those have nothing to do with government operations like Hillary's "issues" do.

And they might argue He won't be able to "get away" with things like Hillary apparently has.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

This is a natural response when someone is lying, so we can
assume then pretty much everything she said was lies.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The number 1 question she should have been asked was "did you wash Monica Lewinskis dress"?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

I found that a bit strange, but then again I try not to look directly at her for long periods of time.

The first time i noticed it, I thought she might have had little digital screens under her eyelids, Think that new contact lens AR technology. But than i figured that *probably* isn't possible (yet)
edit on 27-9-2016 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

The 5 Aides Given Immunity By The FBI Or Her Reckless Secret Server 

I agree with this being #1.

Immunity from what crime? Why are they still refusing to cooperate even with immunity?

Trump had a really good opportunity to bring it up, too.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Was one of them about the fact she set Bill up with Monica on purpose?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I love all the Trump supporters coming up with excuses as to why he fell flat on his face last night.

1. The 5 Aides Given Immunity By The FBI Or Her Reckless Secret Server
2. The Multiple False Statements About How Her “Extremely Careless” Actions Endangered Our National Security

This is about the email issue, it was addressed last night...Hillary owned her mistake and apologized. End of issue.

3. Her “Basket Of Deplorables” Insult Toward Millions of Americans

She already apologized for this comment...again, end of the issue.

4. Clinton Foundation Pay To Play Accusations

There is nothing proven or even charged in this case. It is mostly conspiracy theory. Presidential debates are for big kid issues...not little kid conspiracy theories.

5. Her Failures And Lies On The Attacks In Benghazi

This issue is a dead beaten horse. Congressional hearings, investigations...and found nothing. Again...end of issue.

6. Her Support For Obamacare

Her support for a successful policy...sure, let's talk about that.

7. Her Deep Support From And Ties To Wall Street

Same as Trumps?

8. Veterans Affairs Scandal She Arrogantly Called “Not Widespread”

Is it widespread? I don't think that is a verified fact.

Trump supporters are getting really desperate to find some type of "scandal" that will stick.

9. Her Comments About Wanting To Put The Coal Industry Out Of Work

As she should. The Coal industry is a dying industry...deal with it.

10. Her Deception And Lack Of Transparency On Her Health

Like I said, Presidential debates aren't the place for childish conspiracy theories.

Look, your guy failed last night...deal with it. Crying about it and making excuses doesn't change anything.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth

Was one of them about the fact she set Bill up with Monica on purpose?

That sounds like a new conspiracy !!!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
One thing Hillary said about her private email system...

She said she would do it differently

Note she did not say she would use the standard government systems !!!!!!!!

And of course she never has apologized for lying to everybody.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hillary cheated, she knew the questions beforehand and when she couldn't come up with her facts and figures she would spout out something about fact checkers on her website. Then, she would look up and haltingly repeat what ever she was hearing through a receiver in her ear or, as someone else suggested, a cochlear implant.

Trump was spontaneous and not knowing the questions beforehand used a circular approach to his answers.

How could Trump compete with that? Next time he should bring a jammer and then watch the fun begin...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Poor Holt didn't have time for all that with real issues like Obamas birth certificate, Hillary being a woman and whether or not Trump was for the Iraq war being FAR more important to running a Government.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Even the BBC is calling out Lester Holt's biased moderation.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Here's a list of Trump questions that he wasn't asked about:

1. His deep ties to the Kremlin
2. His deep ties to Wall Street
3. Bribing Pam Bondi and others
4. His demonizing of ethnic/religious groups
5. Self-dealing to pay off settlements and buy portraits of himelf with other poeple's money
6. His penchant for vexatious litigation
7. His anti-freedom of the press shenanigans
9. The Trump University scam
9. How he outsources manufacturing overseas and staffs Mar-a-Lago with H1B visa workers
10. His connections to organized crime

Bonus question:

Why he can never answer a direct question.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join