It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Here's A List Of The Top 10 Issues Hillary Was NOT Asked About At Monday's Debate

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The debate was a farce. Lester lobbed a couple of softballs at Hillary, but most of the questions were clearly intended to keep Trump on the defensive. Trump tried to bring up the e-mail controversy, and might have succeed at making an issue of it had Holt not rescued Hillary by steering the debate elsewhere. Because who cares about pay-to-play corruption, willful obstruction of justice, and a shady "charity" that gives every appearance of being a front for money laundering when we can rehash the tired & irrelevant Birther controversy?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh look, it's a list of thing taken from the website of Hannity the Manatee. How.... biased and worthless to be brutally honest.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Well some people would be using a cop out. Scandals on both sides were avoided, guess he was a shill for both sides.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
number 5 and number 8 - I would really like to hear her answering.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

We have to remember theres still time...there are 2 more debates to get these questions asked.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Meanwhile, Trump was sniffling, clearing his throat, and pounding that glass of water.

I'm sure everything's fine.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
The number 1 question she should have been asked was "did you wash Monica Lewinskis dress"?

I'd be happy is she had just offered her mouthwash.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
Hillary cheated, she knew the questions beforehand ...

Was that blatantly obvious to you as well? From the very get-go, it was so obvious to me that she was prepped for the questions ... I almost completely lost interest.

And then ... I started looking at that latex cover she had on her neck to cover up her wrinkles.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
So then she was asked about DNC issues where elections were "rigged" against Sanders?

That seem like a soft spot for her, as it discredits her whole nomination.

I'd say, hey Hillary, take a hike....you don't even belong on this stage.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: NightFlight
Hillary cheated, she knew the questions beforehand ...

Was that blatantly obvious to you as well? From the very get-go, it was so obvious to me that she was prepped for the questions ... I almost completely lost interest.

Nooooo. (shocked face)

Did she prepare herself for the obvious questions? Yes. Yes she did. Because that is what most candidates would do in this situation (close competitor, keenly awaited situation to present own points to 100.000.000 people listening intently). Or go golfing, I don't know. I don't know.

Did you ever prepare for a test in school? Like, what kind of question will the teacher ask?
And then see the class-bully fail miserably, because he figured that he will just learn-fake some bs-answers? And later on, complaining about "stupid teacher, sun blocked my eyes, pen stopped working, etc."?

Because that was the situation in that studio.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It was clear that the first debate was bias. That wasn't even a debate, Trump was put on trial and Hillary was nothing more than a spectator.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
They should have Sean Hannity moderate the debate next go and see how Hillary likes it.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
They should have Sean Hannity moderate the debate next go and see how Hillary likes it.

The problem with that is that it would require someone to remove Hannity from Trump's fundamental orifice. Plus Hannity isn't a journalist and has no idea whatsoever what the word objectivity even means.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

It was clear that the first debate was bias. That wasn't even a debate, Trump was put on trial and Hillary was nothing more than a spectator.

Can I ask what you were watching? Because it seems to bear no resemblance whatsoever to what I watched. Oh, and it's 'biased', not 'bias'.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
And they might argue He won't be able to "get away" with things like Hillary apparently has.

Who is they? And where are they saying this? Because from what I've seen, Trump supporters will fall over themselves to excuse anything Trump does that is even remotely offensive or wrong.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Trump wasn't asked about his rape lawsuit, Trump University, Trump Institute, The Trump Foundation funds being used for personal gain, his Russian ties, his undocumented workers, his antitrust violations, using donor money to buy his own book, his lies about donations to veterans...

Source

Really?
Because I have seen him asked these questions about a million times by the MSM all turning out to have no merit.
You don't see trump being investigated by the FBI do you?

Apparently the IRS is so far up his rear they can see his fillings. But it has been proven multiple times the IRS is just an extension of the federal government used to harass private citizens. The fact you all expect this product of the private sector to act like some PC stooge is beyond me.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Can I ask what you were watching? Because it seems to bear no resemblance whatsoever to what I watched. Oh, and it's 'biased', not 'bias'.

Oh we have a grammar Nazi in the house.

Because Trump was asked follow up question after follow up question. Why didn't the moderator bring up Hillary's dirt? Hillary barely got ANY follow up questions. Trump's far outnumbered her. Trump was on trial.

^Sums that first debate up nicely.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

LOL

There you go with the 20 questions tangent again.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Are you actually capable of giving a straight answer to a question or does it always have to be some weird deflection or point about something I didn't say?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Oh we have a grammar Nazi in the house.

Because Trump was asked follow up question after follow up question. Why didn't the moderator bring up Hillary's dirt? Hillary barely got ANY follow up questions. Trump's far outnumbered her. Trump was on trial.

Yes, how dare I politely point out the misuse of words! Bad me!
She was asked about trade, she was asked about the emails. What else was she supposed to be asked about? Whitewater? The fact is that Trump has a long list of recent statements that are either totally untrue or make no damn sense. Trump was asked for clarification. It was Trump's fault that he turned into a bloviating spluttering wreck.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join