It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazon 'fixes' Hillary book review- 5-star ratings with scathingly negative comments?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I wonder if CTR has been all over Trump's new book...I'm guessing yes. I'm also guessing he sold a lot more books than Hillary.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

And if this is happening on Amazon, what are the chances any of the MSM "polling" showing HRC popularity is the least bit accurate?

Not good.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
WND is not a trustworthy source of journalism, due to its heavy biases and tendency to pursue strange arguments, but they don't actually invent things in my experience. The evidence they've put forward in this case seems incontrovertible but you'd be wise to look askance at their contextualisation.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

And if this is happening on Amazon, what are the chances any of the MSM "polling" showing HRC popularity is the least bit accurate?

An interesting observation. Hillary is not popular on ATS. There are just a few supporters who keep slugging away, but basically it's a rout. When I go to other sites I see the same thing. I'm a Corvette enthusiast and visit a forum for owners and wannabes of Corvettes. They have an online poll which is about 85% Trump. The place isn't even particularly political. They talk about why a color was axed or how to increase horsepower. Go to any other site and you see the same thing. There is tremendous antipathy toward her. Not that Trump is worshiped at all, but the vindictive comments are much much fewer.

If you listen to MSM they say it's an even race. Go anywhere else and it's Trump by a landslide. Now I know these sites are "skewed" and not reporting scientific samples. I get that. And a couple of elections ago we saw Paul supporters enthusiastically spamming all polls they could find to skew the results in his favor. I don't get the impression that is happening this time. I don't think there is an army of Trump supporters running up the polls. People seem kind of lukewarm about Trump at best, kind of a "Well, OK. I guess. Sigh. What can you do?" attitude. It's not that people are wildly enthusiastic about Trump; they just hate Hillary more.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Seriously, it is the small things like this that if you weren't already convinced that Hillary shouldn't be president, then you need to be now. When she is being protected to such extremes, it tells you they she is tight with the powers that be. Say what you will about Trump, but he is anti establishment, they fear him.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

how can you tell which ones are fake? do you just delete all the negative reviews?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: gasface
a reply to: DanteGaland

how can you tell which ones are fake? do you just delete all the negative reviews?

USUALLY a "Verified purchase" in orange will be next to a review. At LEAST this way we KNOW the person bought the book.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Urantia1111

An interesting observation. Hillary is not popular on ATS. There are just a few supporters who keep slugging away, but basically it's a rout. When I go to other sites I see the same thing. I'm a Corvette enthusiast and visit a forum for owners and wannabes of Corvettes. They have an online poll which is about 85% Trump. The place isn't even particularly political. They talk about why a color was axed or how to increase horsepower. Go to any other site and you see the same thing. There is tremendous antipathy toward her. Not that Trump is worshiped at all, but the vindictive comments are much much fewer.

If you listen to MSM they say it's an even race. Go anywhere else and it's Trump by a landslide. Now I know these sites are "skewed" and not reporting scientific samples. I get that. And a couple of elections ago we saw Paul supporters enthusiastically spamming all polls they could find to skew the results in his favor. I don't get the impression that is happening this time. I don't think there is an army of Trump supporters running up the polls. People seem kind of lukewarm about Trump at best, kind of a "Well, OK. I guess. Sigh. What can you do?" attitude. It's not that people are wildly enthusiastic about Trump; they just hate Hillary more.

Wow, you and others words proved to be prophetic and true. The election results bore that out completely. And by the way, I have a 93 C4 I've been restoring for a while. I absolutely love that thing, but alas, money keeps me from making it totally cherry.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I'm sure they are negative reviews written by people who never even opened the book. Wanna bet?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Not surprising in the least.

Have or had you seen the comments and ratings for her Youtube videos?

That was something to behold.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join