It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CMPD Releases Video Of Fatal Shooting Of Keith Lamont Scott

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'm not falling for the book bs which is the same as the "hands up don't shoot" fraud that was perpetuated on America. In his wife's video, she say's he doesn't have a gun and then start's yelling "Keith, Don't do it!" I wonder what she's talking about. After that he gets out of the car and starts slowly walking backwards in what seems to be him angling for a shot or a maybe a cut and run. Who knows, either way, he was disobeying direct police orders and moving in what the police perceived as a threatening or suspicious manner. He doesn't have to be pointing it at them either. People can shoot from any angle and it's a matter of seconds.

I'm not saying he deserved to die, but if he really didn't have a gun, he should have put his hands up and listened to them. Even if he had a gun, just put it down, as they were ordering. I can't see this as any form of "oppression" on black people. They even gave him CPR.

So he did have a gun. This story Keith Scott WAS carrying a stolen gunhas pictures of it and his ankle holster. Also, someone posted earlier has a retraining order saying he carried a weapon and threatened to shoot his wife saying he was a "killer." Police were justified on this one. Race baiters should be held accountable.
edit on 28-9-2016 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2016 by mkultra11 because: new info

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Hearing the wife say, "Keith, don't do it!

She was talking to both parties. "Don't you shoot him!" "Don't you do it!" "Don't do it!", at the same time she was trying to get her husband's attention and coax him out of the car. "Keith, Keith, Keith" "C'mon outta the car!" "Don't make them break the window!"

And then again to the police, "He doesn't have a gun!"
"Keith!"
"Don't do it!"
"Keith!"

She was always telling the police "Don't shoot him!" "Don't you do it!" "Don't do it!" was to always for the police.

Then it was "He better not be dead!" She's a bossy lady!

"Keith, don't do it!" sure sounded like it was addressed to him, from what I could hear! Plus, he did have a gun. Ankle holster, gun with his prints and DNA, and she was right there. If they'd planted one, she'd have seen that. Don't you find it suspicious, too, that her video was so stable, for the entire thing, except for the part when the shooting occurred? Seems like she saw him ready to shoot, and moved the camera away, so that she could claim he didn't do anything. Then, back to pretty stable. I simply cannot believe that they could have planted a gun, with her right here making video, without being spotted. He had a gun. That is why uniforms were called to the scene. She claimed he didn't, but she lied.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Hung jury then?

We're going to have to agree to disagree on ALL accounts of your above post.

We can disagree, but can you explain why you don't agree with each of the above? I am all for examining the evidence, from every angle, to find the truth.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Don't people very get tired from all of the mental gymnastics, trying to make criminal cops look like innocent victims?

If they are criminal, i am all for showing that. if they aren't, I am all for showing that the criminal was a criminal. Just the facts. Assuming the cops are always wrong isn't logical.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Here are the FACTS I know.

I didn't see him with a gun.

I didn't see him with a holster.

I didn't see him act threatening.

I did see him get shot.

I grew up in Charlotte and have seen the police plant evidence before. I don't know if that happened this time.

Fair enough. We can however, see something dark in his hand, in the video posted by police. Too pixelated to zoom in much, for what is online, but it could easily be the gun they stated he had. It's reported that he got out with the gun, got back in, then out again, right before being shot. I know I can see him with his hands lowered, in an odd position if he wasn't carrying, and I can see him backing up oddly, as though he's trying to conceal his hands. His hands were NOT up, as they should have been, since the cops were saying to drop the gun, over and over. Cops pull me over, and say, drop the gun, and I have to exit a car, you can bet my hands will be quite visible, and raised! In their place, I'd have considered that threatening as well.

Plus, his wife was right there, and would have seen them plant a gun, had that been the case. I am no more convinced by her claim that he was unarmed, as I was with the woman in the car, with the BF who had a gun visible in his lap, in her video, claiming he was not reaching. The holster shows in some pics, with the pant leg pushed up. link

Planting a gun is one thing, but a holster?

I do wish we had better video. These days, even in cases where there is more, people still won't accept the truth. Here, it's not so easy to say. As much as anything, the wife's behavior, her way of speaking, and the claimed witness who lied on so many details, make me lean to this being in favor of the cops. Strongly leaning, yes, but better evidence could change that. I just suspect it's another case of people causing an uproar when someone got shot, legitimately, for political reasons. I still wonder if the guy wasn't set up, and not by the police. Something about her video just bothers me.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
What facts?? The facts we can see in the videos. We can see his pant leg hiked up. We can see something in his hands. We can see that his hands were not up, and that he was backing up oddly, while being told to drop the gun. We can even see the gun on the ground.

Do you assume that all who claim someone was killed unjustly can be trusted? We were lied to about so many cases, told this one or that one wasn't fighting the cops, wasn't armed, wasn't resisting, and the facts proved it was all lies, and they were justly shot. Case after case after case, and yet you still believe that narrative?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Hearing the wife say, "Keith, don't do it!

She was talking to both parties. "Don't you shoot him!" "Don't you do it!" "Don't do it!", at the same time she was trying to get her husband's attention and coax him out of the car. "Keith, Keith, Keith" "C'mon outta the car!" "Don't make them break the window!"

And then again to the police, "He doesn't have a gun!"
"Keith!"
"Don't do it!"
"Keith!"

She was always telling the police "Don't shoot him!" "Don't you do it!" "Don't do it!" was to always for the police.

Then it was "He better not be dead!" She's a bossy lady!

"Keith, don't do it!" sure sounded like it was addressed to him, from what I could hear!

I disagree. Every time she said "Don't do it!" she was talking to the police.

Plus, he did have a gun.

The family still disputes that

Ankle holster,

The ankle holster is all we have. Yes, he clearly had an ankle holster strapped over his pants, as the law requires. But, he was a felon, no why would he advertise that he was carrying a gun? He wasn't. He was advertising that he was a pot smoker, probably with a legal doctors script.

We know that he had pot, rolling papers and lighter, we don't know that he had a gun.

gun with his prints and DNA,

If you're planting a gun, it's not hard to get prints and DNA too.

and she was right there.

She was right there telling them that he wasn't armed!

If they'd planted one, she'd have seen that.

Actually, her video did catch the dropping of the gun.
No gun here:

Gun appears here one second later.

They did plant a gun. They were spotted on video.

Don't you find it suspicious, too, that her video was so stable, for the entire thing, except for the part when the shooting occurred?

She was out of range for the shooting, and the picture that we have of Keith Scott, with his hands hanging limp at his side, showing his left hand empty and his right hand appearing to be empty too, was taken from the police car's dash cam.

Seems like she saw him ready to shoot, and moved the camera away, so that she could claim he didn't do anything. Then, back to pretty stable.

They shot him within 4 seconds of him emerging from the car. She come's running around the bend to find him shot and on the ground.

I simply cannot believe that they could have planted a gun, with her right here making video, without being spotted.

Believe it!

In 14 cases, no gun is found after Chicago police shot someone they said was armed

How Chicago tried to cover up a police execution

News From St. Louis To LA: Ten Cases Of Cops Caught Planting Evidence

Huntington Beach, California police admitted in open court to planting a loaded gun in the trunk of a DUI suspect. Officers Brain Knorr, Dave Wiederin, along with five others who were involved in the incident, faced no criminal or civil charges for their actions. When called to testify about the gun they tossed into the man’s vehicle, the cops claimed they had planted it as part of a “training exercise.”

Police in Las Vegas also claimed that planting evidence was part of a “training exercise,” after they were exposed in court.
Executive Director of the Nevada chapter of the ACLU, Gary Peck, told the Las Vegas Sun:

“This case should shake public confidence in the entire criminal justice system. Here we have a case where the police planted evidence in a criminal case and then stood mutely by while it was used against someone. It should raise very serious concerns that our state’s largest law enforcement agency is one that does not believe that planting evidence is a fireable offense.

WASHINGTON, DC — A disturbing confession by John Elliot, a former Fairfax County police officer, illustrates exactly what happens when cops try to get away with murdering American citizens. Recall all of the cases you’ve heard of officers shooting someone and moments later conveniently “finding a gun” near the dead person’s body.

In these cases, the victim’s family will typically come forward and state that their dead loved one never had a gun and, in fact, never even owned any guns or knew how to use them. But once the story of a gun being “found” on the victim is promulgated by the mainstream media, the family’s testimony gets drowned out. How is it that these guns (sometimes knives) keep showing up on people after being shot by police? The answer: throw-away weapons.
filmingcops.com...

edit on 8-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Oct 8th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

No, she didn't get a gun drop, and that's been shown, time and time again, in this thread. Yes he had a gun. No, she wasn't telling the cops "Don't do it"; she said, clearly, "Keith, don't do it" more than once, addressing HIM. He had a gun, and was shot because he wouldn't drop it as told.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

No, she didn't get a gun drop, and that's been shown, time and time again, in this thread.

No it hasn't. Even the police released a statement saying that videos fail to prove the existence of a gun.

No, she wasn't telling the cops "Don't do it"; she said, clearly, "Keith, don't do it" more than once, addressing HIM.

No, that's not clear at all. What is clear is that she did tell the police multiple times "don't do it", in various ways.

He had a gun, and was shot because he wouldn't drop it as told.

They were yelling at him to drop the gun while he was still inside the car. They shot him within 4 seconds of him existing the car, while his hands were limp at his side. His wife still maintains that he didn't have a gun.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

The videos fail to produce any evidence of a gun drop, too! That's the point. He had a gun. The gun was at the scene. His blood and prints were on it. They didn't shoot him for no reason, or for a "gun lighter", that NO ONE produced. The shot him for being armed, and refusing to put down the gun.

Plus, her video is VERY odd. Very planned, staged, in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

The videos fail to produce any evidence of a gun drop, too!

Actually, they do show the gun drop, as I've already pointed out. You can disagree with me, but can't claim victory just by parroting the police. Police lie all the time, as I've also pointed out.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join