It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom De Longe with answers about UFOs, Life, the Universe and Everything...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I am a fool... Ignore this post please...
edit on 15-10-2016 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I think you guys are looking into the podesta connection too heavily.

It means very little in reality.

Podesta is the secretary to the president. Clinton and obama. Two administrations that were/are anti military industrial complex. Some even consider them traitors withing the MIC community.

Podesta hates classification and wants everything to be declassified.

The military industrial complex, who as corporations, can pick and choose which folks they share their proprietary info with. Even the president and his staff.

Knowing all that why would the MIC share anything like that with him. Especially since they dont have to.

Podesta loves ufos and the folklore narrative. Hes even written forwards to ufo books.

He maid a new friend who believes the folklore and hes deciding to use his connections to help his new friend write a documentry.

Corresponding between generals and corporate big wigs means very little. Doesnt mean those generals agreed to work on the project or are on team delong/podesta.

But what about the lockheed connection et al. Lockheed still needs to bend the ear of the president and his folks cause they still need to run a business and relations with their biggest customer. Doesnt mean anybodies telling him squat or agreeing to anything.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Starred.

Kev

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Well, I think at least it is apparent from the leaked correspondence that TDL really believes that he has been given access to relevant information.

So that would mean that someone is either telling him something that is true-ish or stringing him along for some purpose.

I must admit I cannot imagine what that purpose might possibly be, because there really isn't much left to be gained by feeding lies into the whole UFO subject. The whole thing is already so murky and riddled with lies and deceit, that even the most ardent believer must occasonally throw their hands up in exasperation.

So if they are telling him a new set of whoppers, what are they trying to achieve exactly?

Give credit to the subject for some nefarious reason?

BT

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Well the world's religions have been dead wrong and useless for more than 2000 years
and we still hear endless spin about them, new forms of them pop up, and old ones
fall away.

"UFOs" are just another religion, and in terms of government, it's one that they have some
control over.. unlike all the other ones.

Kev

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Reddit has some fun people.

I love "he's probably in an alternative dimension fighting sleep disorders with an umbrella"

Or how the fact that his wife posted a picture of a cactus proves he's buried in the desert. They're more conspiracy-ish than we are! What's up with that? You're slacking people!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I see your point, but DeLonge?
Really?

Would that be your choice for breathing life into the relgion of Ufology?

I am having a hard time getting that to fit.

Admittedly I am no genius, but if this is some sort of sting than I feel it smacks more of making Podesta look the fool if his emails were ever to become public. Which, inexplicably, just happened.

While on the subject of inexplicable, the fact that someone would discuss anything even remotely sensitive via gmail is also quite hard to swallow.

It sticks in the throat, to quote one recent Nobel prize winner ...

BT

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Delonge tracked down these guys and begged to be made a fool of.

They didn't look for him. They would never have bothered with him if he hadn't marched up and put his head in the noose.

It's a freebee.

You are correct, its just a drop in the bucket of the UFO religion. Now ATS is a primary temple to this and other religions.

Thats why it's such a popular stop for memeplex testing.

Kev

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I think you might have misunderstood / or I badly expressed my thoughts on the Aviary, who I class Podesta as part of it. I don't think they know anything much more than the rest of us.

Their involvement always stirs the hornet's nest, something not done in over a decade by them

They are merely a subset of ufology but when you see in uptick in their activity you know something is coming.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I agree but I don't think UFOs are actually the religion. A subset of ufology clearly relates to another religion and has been fuels by it since the mid seventies.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

There is an aspect of ufology that is quasi-religious. Basically it comes down to people believing stuff that can't be proven but eventually absorbing those beliefs as facts.

If we stop focusing on the leaked emails of recent days and go back to the very start of this thread. Tom revealed a large core of what he either believed to be true or wanted the audience to believe was true.I see a lot of parallels with religion in what he said.

This is basically what he said in a (coco)nutshell:

* The UFO phenomenon is connected to universal consciousness

* Humans feeling good/love/happiness = a death nuke to UFOs

* Project positive energy. Call out the name of (choose favourite religious character here) and your alien abduction could stop.

* We are in a very pivotal time in our evolution and will be dealing with things we always thought were magic but we need to educate the masses.

* God (the real god) is like 'The Force" in Star Wars. Something that controls & binds the whole universe together.

Here is again. Look closely at that pic I posted in the OP and tell me you don't see either God or the anti-Christ!

* All ancients myths were true. The universe is magical and spoon bending is amazing.

* Atlantis was real

* Tom is not being used for reasons he can't speak about.

* It's all about the frequency you feel.

What's the frequency Thomas? Maybe William Tager had the answer? Maybe Tom has it too?

Someone wants you to believe in all of that stuff. Basically much of the old marketing campaign we've had for a couple of thousand years. But this stuff is part of newer one that began about 50 maybe even 60 years ago.

edit on 15/10/16 by mirageman because: Wouldn't you like to know?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

But why would anyone want to push such a "religion" through Mr DeLonge? To what point and purpose? What conceivable agenda could it possibly even begin to support?

It's, as far as I can tell, a jumbled mess so badly disjointed it would not even slightly make any lasting impression. Not even in this forum, which one might postulate could be fertile ground for such a quasi-religion, has it been more than a passing curiosity. The general public could not even begin to care in the slightest what he is saying, other than to shake their heads and move on with the Kardashians.

It would take something very special to give this any kind of impact. Something of truly epic proportions.

A spacecraft a mile long asking to speak to MrDelonge would perhaps do it, but not much else.

I really don't get it, unless the craft mentioned above is enroute. But if they could produce that, why they would need Mr Delonge is equally beyond me.

BT
edit on 15-10-2016 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

You know what's the best way to lie about something? Tell the truth as far as possible and only change the details you want to keep secret.
What does that have to do with Tom? Look at miragemans list.
It's empowerment of the human mind, almost scientological.
Like Hubbard Tom mixed it with pure bs. It's a recipe to spread seaorg worldwide. Work on your frequency...

I'm happy you seem to be too smart for that. No UFO fleet as proof, visible for everybody= same old lies and stories we're all fed up with.

It's sad but after 7centuries of lies and disinformation that's the only way real disclosure can happen 7,x billions of eyewitnesses.

edit on 15-10-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Are you kidding me sir? Did he mention spoon bending. I hope not.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

But why would anyone want to push such a "religion" through Mr DeLonge? To what point and purpose? What conceivable agenda could it possibly even begin to support?

Well that's the thing. I wish I had an answer. Be sure I am only second guessing. It's not necessarily about pushing through a 'religion' but taking advantage of the false premise and the doubt it causes across the world.

For a long time there have been stories of both alien contact and a massive cover-up by the US government. A lot of the pieces to Tom's story are similar and it all seems like a mix of vivid imagination, dis-information & mis-information with a sprinkle of truth to keep everyone guessing.......

On the one hand we have had (C)SETI and NASA exploring space and yet to find anything out there officially other than a possible microbe in a Martian rock. Even Project Bluebook and it's predecessors turned up nothing of hard proof. There is not one piece of hard evidence in the public domain that can be used to prove that extra-terrestrial craft are visiting us. But the mythology remains and goes something like this.....

Although sightings of Foo fighers and strange craft had been going on during and before the war it seems that the modern UFO era began in 1947 when Kenneth Arnold saw "craft skipping like saucers in the sky". Not long after the USAF declared they had recovered a flying disc in Roswell, New Mexico. This was retracted a few days later to say that it had all been a mistake and that it was the debris from a lost weather balloon.The rest of the world forgot about it for 30 years until Jesse Marcel, who recovered some of the debris, came forward to reveal the "real" story in the late 70s. The common belief amongst many is that the triggering of nuclear weapons brought aliens to Roswell.

Those who have transferred beliefs as 'facts' are now convinced at least one flying disc was recovered with alien bodies at Roswell. With this shocking evidence and the sheer panic that the US public had shown a decade earlier to Orson Welles “War of the Worlds” radio broadcast the story was quickly hushed up internally and externally. Other tales have emerged that are equally dubious in factual detail.

For example in 1948 another downed UFO was allegedly discovered in Aztec, New Mexico with alien & human body parts found amongst the wreckage of the craft. This was truly chilling. A live alien or EBE was also found. Elements of that story (seeing as it was debunked) seemed to have seeped into the Roswell story.

By 1954 the US had signed a “treaty” (whether it was an agreement or a surrender is debatable) with small grey aliens. Eisenhower himself is alleged to have disappeared on 20th Feb 1954 to sign this agreement. The cover story being that he had emergency dental treatment. Even though there is no record of the dentist treating him. The treaty meant that the US would be given technology in exchange for covering up the existence of extra-terrestrials and allowing ET to abduct and experiment on humans and animals to assist their species survival.

What followed was a programme of media ridicule, dis-information and phoney investigations like Project Sign and Bluebook to discredit witnesses. The secret had to be kept to prevent society from collapsing and the profound effect on the world’s religions. The eventual plan was to develop some kind of defence to protect the earth and reveal the alien presence. But not until, firstly, we can protect ourselves and, secondly the human race is ready to accept it.

Many of these projects are now in private “contractors” hands to avoid having to release anything via FOI. Meanwhile there are similar groups across the globe who operate outside their governments to keep a lid on the secret. Our enemies are our allies. Whilst the aliens are not our friends.

To this day only a small semi-military group know we are not alone for sure. Many involved are not given the whole story and various tactics are used to silence anyone who tries to speak out.

Tell me that much of that isn't what Tom is telling you? Then we have the questions I would ask.

Firstly why does 'alien presence' never reveal itself to us a global community?

Secondly why is so much of this 'alien' cover-up focused on the United States of America?

The US government covers up the UFO phenomenon right? Eisenhower made a treaty with aliens because they knew about the nukes? The aliens even abduct thousands, no millions of Americans. But Americans make up a tiny fraction of the world's population.

Maybe if you were alien you'd consider that the Soviet Union was a better option. By the early 1960s they'd got the first satellite, dog, man and woman in space. They also have more people across some very sparsely populated locations making those abductions easier. Perhaps the fact that not dealing with a new government every 4 to 8 years might make negotiations a little easier and you'd strike an abduction deal with the comrades. Logically a closed off nation like China would also seem a better option to keep your presence concealed than the United States of America.

But no America it had to be according to UFO lore. America is where UFO and alien stuff continually happens.

So could that whole alien mythology have been developed down the years to cover up the clandestine activities of the Military Industrial Complex of the US and its allies? Could it all be a ruse to convince the enemies of the West that America has had a helping hand and has much better machines to defeat them with?

If Tom DeLonge is putting up a load of cash to develop various 'projects' promoting that angle would it not be a good idea to tag along for free and continue the propaganda?

America exports much of its culture via the TV and movies. It follows that it can also promote it's military and technological prowess this way to frighten enemies. UFOs have also been a great cover story in developing secret aircraft for decades. The CIA confirmed it a while back.

I don't believe that absolutely every UFO story has been the creation of the US military but some of the most interesting ones always seem to occur near to one of their facilities.

As they say in America "You do the myth"

I may have spelt it wrong again!

edit on 15/10/16 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Why do you classify Podesta as part of "The Aviary"?

What do you say they did a decade ago?

Kev

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

You are talking about the stargate conspiracy.

I view that there are several layers behind that and several layers on top of that.

Kev
edit on 15-10-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

The "stargate conspirany" and the associated pieces have been in motion for a very long time. There are literally thousands of pieces. Tom Delonge is just one tiny bit of it.

Hes some poor schmuck, in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Kev

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Are you kidding me sir? Did he mention spoon bending. I hope not.

I'm afraid he did. You mean to say you didn't listen religiously to his sermon?

I find your like of faith disturbing!

Try the interview posted in the OP about 1:20:30 into it. Spoon bending it is. Mind bending it is not.

edit on 15/10/16 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

(Pssst. TD was not just focusing on it in the US. He has also given enough info so far for it to clearly NOT be simply a US phenomenon. The main story does relate to the US because that's the POV taken, it's not a suggestion that nowhere else is important. Witness his Germany connection, and Russian too. )

*tiptoes out of thread*

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join