It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Befriending People of ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

Maybe the guy should be eating chicken from a bucket instead of popcorn from a bowl.

I’m still here, anyway.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

lol what a jam huh?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Since people make generalizations all the time? That was one hell of a Colonialization...

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

No idea what you mean, old fruit.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Sh!t I fell out of the tree last year and some jackass decided to plant me the gravity of the situation was immense... for the wiser or none the better or worse and it is what it is yet again making it something else is called working with creativity and it's something I fancy doing.

I wonder if two pie plates glued together with bees inside make for a good buzzing sound... hive mind gets so pretentious all you can do is hear them think.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I like to have a drink sometimes, too. Or is it a smoke I mean?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

That's why a cigarette and coffee go so well together... by the time the cigarette is finished the coffee is at the perfect temperature like steeping tea... not only as it cools it blooms and the oils form into a non bitter taste.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

In my timeline it was "rival"..

~meathead

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

So do you treat your lady(-s +ies) like a post too? Or dumb as a stump so it requires no effort.

What? Swanne has that "friend" status and yours is on it's way soon :p

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Don't understand what you are implying here. I have been single and celibate since 2001. Not because I have a problem with women, at first I just wanted to spend time getting to understand what makes me tick.

After a while I realized I am happier alone.
I still don't know what this has to do with friending people on ats?

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

By the way, are you a "he" or a "she"?

I'm a "he" man.

No, I don't mean that guy:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

How very Age of the Internet that question is.

Does it matter? Would it make a difference?

No secret about it. Last time I looked I had all the boy parts. Make of that what you will.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Your avatar is kinda feminine.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

For a year or two all my avatars were photos of Kim Jong Il. I’d post them here, but I just looked in my Uploads folder and they have all vanished, victims no doubt of the Great Cleanup.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Mine is Lord Shen, well at least for now. My old avatar (a swan) led people to call me a girl, which was just a tad annoying.

I'll be briefly changing it to a whovian avatar in November, to celebrate Doctor Who Day.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

Don't understand what you are implying here. I have been single and celibate since 2001. Not because I have a problem with women, at first I just wanted to spend time getting to understand what makes me tick.

After a while I realized I am happier alone.
I still don't know what this has to do with friending people on ats?

Respectfully,
~meathead

Wow that must be some operating manual that came with you bud if it has taken 15 years to understand how you work , but i get where you are coming from as i find life 10 x easier as a hermit myself but i still treat myself for birthdays and christmas and phone a friend

edit on 23/9/2016 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

My old avatar (a swan) led people to call me a girl, which was just a tad annoying.

Why was it annoying? Does it irk you to be taken for a woman?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

I'm teasing you gave a lil prod at swanne and I gave a little prod to you thats what friends do right? Joke around with each other make fun of everything too serious?

It's just information everyone keeps subjecting others too no big deal if someone can't remain objective or constantly subjects other to this nonsense then hey eventually it's same dog chasing it's own tail and the entire tale turns around and bites them but such is life once you get a good enough wiff of it.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Oh jeese you are one grey skull away from being a social justice warrior but then it's sorry Mario your princess is in another castle so he man she man or is she Ra? As in Ra Ra rooting for any team that makes her laugh?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join