It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Orlando Event Livestream

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Thank you I try! Curious, for someone who is quoted as not being a HIllary fan your sure do a lot of defending her? What's your deal? Are you like one of those double agents? Please spare me with any response if it is gonna be a "I hate Trump" comment!

What did I say in her defense on this thread?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Can anyone find video of the actual crowd?

To be honest, most Hilary supporters have realized that without a special invitation they will not be invited in to Hillary's exclusive rallies. They are not going to waste their time standing in line to be turned away. Why they are not realizing that if you can't do anything for Hilldog, she isn't going to do nothing for free for you?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

originally posted by: sirlancelot Who cares she sucks and anyone that supports her sucks too! Why? Because no matter how bad the other alternatives are she is 10X worse.

That's a well thought-out and articulate response. Do you guys even try anymore?

Your response to my comment suggest that though you pretend to be anti Clinton, the comments you make to ANYONE who suggest she is less then, are condescending and defensive! In this thread alone several people have called you out on it! You state I dont support Hillary, won't vote for her, yet you consistently defend her! My feeling is you just like messing with people or perhaps your just confused yourself on the issue!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: interupt42

I do not support Clinton

Out of curiosity why don't you Support Clinton?

Because her policies are Right-of-Center and really do not address issues that I find important.

I do believe she has the experience and temperament to do the job much more effectively than Trump, but I will not give her my vote.

Fair enough. Although I would have to disagree that her experience can be considered a positive thing , based on the lack of accomplishments she has had despite having multiple decades of experience.

On the temperament , it could be a toss up as she might be better at hiding in public but a complete ragin lunatic behind closed doors? I don't know but there are plenty of rumours from former staff and security that claim as such?

I don't like either one, but she has had her chance to change things and hasn't.

She is also a career politician which is not a good thing coming from a corrupted system. It can only mean that if she survived politically for this long in a corrupted highest bidder system , than she has likely been corrupted.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

originally posted by: sirlancelot Who cares she sucks and anyone that supports her sucks too! Why? Because no matter how bad the other alternatives are she is 10X worse.

That's a well thought-out and articulate response. Do you guys even try anymore?

Your response to my comment suggest that though you pretend to be anti Clinton, the comments you make to ANYONE who suggest she is less then, are condescending and defensive! In this thread alone several people have called you out on it! You state I dont support Hillary, won't vote for her, yet you consistently defend her! My feeling is you just like messing with people or perhaps your just confused yourself on the issue!

I do not care what you find condescending or defensive. It is not my job to coddle the emotions of those that can't help but curl in to a little ball and whine when someone has a different opinion than their own.

Now would you like to address the topic, or are you going to focus on making it personal?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: bonsaihorn

57 Likes and 515 Dislikes at this point lol.

LOL

Hillary : 102 likes 1,123 dislikes

Trump: 3,589 Likes 241 dislikes

I'm a little worried about our man, he has more than twice the dislikes that she had likes...

I wish we could have seen what the total unique number of views was. Hillary's swung up over 2,000 then down in kind of a wave. Trump's just kept increasing, don't know that I saw it drop down until after the event. You may have noticed that Trump had a much larger crowd than hers, they were majorly zoomed in at the end where you could tell at her event there was little need for zoom.

MAGA!
edit on 9 21 2016 by bonsaihorn because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

I do not care what you find condescending or defensive. It is not my job to coddle the emotions of those that can't help but curl in to a little ball and whine when someone has a different opinion than their own.

Now would you like to address the topic, or are you going to focus on making it personal?

LOL your defensive stance proves my point! enough said!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

Erm, A HUGE swath of hillarys supports do not work.... You're argument is null.

That's nonsensical hyperbole.

Quit listening to Right Wing propaganda.

It's the truth.

Data from Rasmussen Reports national telephone surveys shows that 15.0% of Democrats in the workforce are currently unemployed and looking for a job. Among adults not affiliated with either major party, that number is 15.6% while just 9.9% of Republicans are in the same situation.

Not according to this report but nice try. Although that information is from 2009, I'm sure it's only doubled under the Obama administration.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Youtube votes or comments are in no way, shape or form an accurate way to judge support.

To suggest such is absurd.

I'd actually disagree.

The person who encourages those to get out and vote in this election will win.
Trumps numbers on social media - youtube, facebook, twitter etc.. are astronomical compared to Clintons. She doesnt even register in the same ball park.

Clinton is relying on the older generation who value politics and the old ways. They are becoming more and more disconnected from todays world because of technology and the wars.

Trump is relying on the younger generations, those that have lost jobs, homes, those that use social media as a norm for life.

His numbers on social media suggest he will encourage infinitely more of the younger generation to vote for him.
Youtube views and comments are a pretty good indicator. The fact people praise trump endlessly on his live feeds compared to those who ridicule and berate Clinton is telling.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Youtube votes or comments are in no way, shape or form an accurate way to judge support.

To suggest such is absurd.

I'd actually disagree.

The person who encourages those to get out and vote in this election will win.
Trumps numbers on social media - youtube, facebook, twitter etc.. are astronomical compared to Clintons. She doesnt even register in the same ball park.

Clinton is relying on the older generation who value politics and the old ways. They are becoming more and more disconnected from todays world because of technology and the wars.

Trump is relying on the younger generations, those that have lost jobs, homes, those that use social media as a norm for life.

His numbers on social media suggest he will encourage infinitely more of the younger generation to vote for him.
Youtube views and comments are a pretty good indicator. The fact people praise trump endlessly on his live feeds compared to those who ridicule and berate Clinton is telling.
Unfortunately you are leaving out the bleeding hearts in the liberal colleges across the nation for Clinton. They probably weren't even out of bed. They don't watch things like this anyway because they know their queen is right. /barf

It is going to come down to turnout and who can bring out the minority vote. If either comes out anti-cop to try and get the minority vote that would backfire big time I think, so hopefully they won't try and politicize the violence in Charlotte.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join