It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very strange humanoid sighting : harrah 1977

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
today i will present another very strange tale that i think might interest ats :

On January 19, 1977, Jose Cantu, a 9-year-old child, of Hispanic culture, was at the farm of his parents in Harrah, State of Washington, USA. Initially busy fixing his breakfast, at approximately 06:30 a.m., agitated, he awaked his mother, Martha Cantu, asking her to explain the small "man" that he saw outside, and to come to see. But her mother did not pay the requested attention, did not go to see, and went back to bed to catch up with the sleep she had been missing because of her demanding baby; which she later regretted. Jose was not discouraged by that, and went out to check for himself. He later told his mother that he had seen two greenish creatures of approximately one meter in height, which pivoted on a single basis instead of having two legs, and two "metal" machines in which two other creatures were sitting. He stated that one of the apparatuses was posed in the backyard, and the other on a flat part of the roof of the house. He said he observed the scene hidden behind a washing machine stored outside beside a hangar. From this vantage position, he said, he saw the two creatures joining the two others in the apparatuses; which had "flat staircases", or ramps probably, and a door which opened "in two parts, like a cross", revealing a brilliantly lit interior with two "chairs" with very broad bases. Jose indicated that the machine in the yard rose from the ground and disappeared in something which resembled a cloud, or vapor or smoke. When she heard the story, Jose's mother did what any mother in the same circumstances would do: she sent him to the school. At the primary school of Harrah, Jose repeated his history to Diane Gomez, an auxiliary, who stated to the Press that Jose is a serious boy who is not of the type to tell lies or tall stories, and that she took his report very seriously. At 10:10, at the pause, she and another auxiliary accompanied Jose at his house. There, he showed them the places where he said the two creatures stood. At a place, where Jose indicated that one of the creatures had pivoted on its basis, Gomez declared to have noted two round marks in the gravel. At another place where the creatures allegedly stood, there were two groups of three marks. After Mrs. Cantu spoke to the auxiliaries of the schoolteacher and that they returned to the school with Jose, she called her neighbor, Irene Sanchez, so that she come by. The latter reported to the press that they examined the backyard and found, in tall grasses, a circular mark approximately 10 feet in diameter where the grass was swirled in the middle, and that they also observed the marks that the auxiliaries had seen. The circle was easily visible from the door window of nearest house, said Gomez, adding that her brother residing there, had seen it from that distance. This circle was still clearly visible when the Jose's father came home after work, he told the Press. The next day afternoon, William Vogel, a law enforcement officer of Toppenish, and also a field ufologist in the area since years, and ufologist David Akers of Seattle, both affiliated with the Center for UFO Studies, visited Cantu house, noted the perfectly formed circle and the "traces of the foot", still perceptible. Akers checked the field with a Geiger counter and did not obtain any reaction. Two days afterwards, journalist Frances Story of the Toppenish Review visited the Cantu house. Only one of the beings' "foot" marks was still visible and only a faint trace of the circle remained. As the Cantu family is more at ease in Spanish language, this journalist came in company of a translator introduced as a skeptic, who questioned Jose. The child answered seriously and with respect, asking however that he'd be authorized to go to play. The translator estimated that the child told the truth, which was also the opinion of Akers and Vogel, who specified that there had been reports of brilliant lights before the experience reported by the kid.

ufologie.patrickgross.org...
so here we have it an strange tale of a being using something similar to a wheelchair
most people will ignore this case because it was witnessed by a kid but the marks the ufo left are very weird
some drawings:
ufologie.patrickgross.org...
i2.wp.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The sun will kill us if we don't kill us first. Seriously., Check out sun supernova;. Die happy.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

uhhhhhhhh
sorry wrong thread

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Lol at the picture.. Maybe he looked like the martian from the Flinstones.

I'm surprised stuff like this doesn't happen more often. We must be in an uninhabited area or Earth is off-limits.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
The sun will kill us if we don't kill us first. Seriously., Check out sun supernova;. Die happy.

Sol has insufficient mass to nova, much less supernova.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
Lol at the picture.. Maybe he looked like the martian from the Flinstones.

I'm surprised stuff like this doesn't happen more often. We must be in an uninhabited area or Earth is off-limits.

Truth is far stranger than fiction! It was even said to have greenish skin. It has everything you want in an alien. Maybe it was a designed robotic thing made to mimic all the traits that are ridiculed here for that very reason, so no one believes it.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I couldnt make heads nor tails of the description haha thanks for posting pics

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
*bump*

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Looks like a legitimate sighting and study, but the drawing the kid made of that unfortunate, caped cyclops thing sitting on a 8===D ?????? is going to have me laughing for days!

edit on 21-9-2016 by EdwardDrake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

WoW!! I live in Washington State, and I have not heard of this case before, nor have I heard of the town of Harrah either. And with some evidence as well. Always cool. I have never heard of an alien described the way these aliens appeared either. With cyclops type eyes? Whoa. A very interesting and good find.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

yeah he looks funny

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

yeah the pictures are good

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
yeah the pictures are good

As goofy-looking as the drawing of the "alien" is, I would believe it quicker than if it was your standard old ordinary "grey" alien. As nutty as the universe appears to be, this goofy kind of alien would fit right in. Here's a different interpretation of the drawing:
i2.wp.com...
edit on 21-9-2016 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

im with you on this

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Just me thinking out loud.

I'm thinking that what the child saw was maybe an 'interpretation' by his mind...as a child would maybe describe an alien being, if asked to at random...and the real entity or source behind the sighting was not seen for what it actually was or how it appeared.

Great find, OP and it reminds me of something one would read in a book by Jacques Vallée or John Keel.

new topics

top topics

join