It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost video of the day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Ghost videos are rare these days, this one is a little weak but i'll post it anyways.

A woman filming her two dogs, when she call the dogs an apparition shows up in the video, she "claim" it's her dead dog.

What do you think, a digital artifact or a ghost dog, Youtube below the quote.

SOURCE

The spooky footage shows what appears to be a dog-shaped apparition run across the room as the owner films her new puppy Bella.
Kimberley Pearce, 40, from North Carolina, was videoing Bella scampering around the house when she believes her beloved cocker spaniel Sadie, who had to be put down just one week earlier, returned to comfort her.
Mrs Pearce said: "It was only a few days after when I was showing the video to a friend that I saw her appear. I just knew it was her. That was my dog.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I would have to see what her dead dog looked like before,I could make any dxisions....otherwise it moves and runs the same as the little dog. And she does have a shiny waxed floor. You could argue it's a reflection of the little dog ? But....it is a cool video .

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Though a sweet concept, I'm not sure I buy it. To me, it looks like it's been shopped. I don't know if she had a dog wear a green suit so they can edit them out, but it looks fake. The biggest sign is when you see it running in. Pay close attention to the reflection of the door on the ground. It looks like a dog is running from behind a wall. It would be like if I was making a video of myself jumping behind a telephone pole but not reappearing on the other side.

Similar to this:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
There also a window on the right side ....could be something going by the window ?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

It looks like a shadow or a reflection, to me, just coming into the light there at the sharper/darker shadow of the doorway.

She states in the article there were no cars or birds but if she was focused on her dogs she may have missed something passing a window or open door.

If it comforts her to think it is her dog that passed coming to offer her forgiveness, then so be it.

Some folks could use a little more comforting to help ease their pain in this world.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Definitely looks like a digital artifact. What caused it I'm not sure.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
Definitely looks like a digital artifact. What caused it I'm not sure.

Would a digital artifact look like it so perfectly walked from behind a wall?? I could be wrong, but I feel like if it was an artifact that you'd see bits n' pieces of it in the door reflection as well, but you don't, it's so perfectly cut there like it came from behind a wall.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This looks like a false flag operation by her local pet shop.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Looks genuine to me. Cool post.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile
I don't know, so many weird things can happen when using consumer-grade recording equipment (in this case a cellphone). It could have been caused by a glitch in the recording software or an electric glitch in the camera itself.

The impression I get is that the artifact is some sort of delayed superimposition of frames from when the golden retriever walked around in that room earlier in the video. That seems more plausible than a ghost dog, at least.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The last second moment of the artifact it disappears by going warp speed..I dont know if that means anything, but certainly not a natural animal movement.
I would venture to say its probably a simple camera glitch, but I can always simply believe ghost doggie is running around having fun still.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yeah, either a glitch or 'shopped. If you go through the video frame by frame in the 20-21 second mark area, it starts out as a straight line where the door shadow is. It's too clean to not be either a glitch or inserted

edit on 9/20/2016 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
What the previous post said. In the replays you can see clear pixilation and digitization of the image. Now whether or not that was created by the video owner or some kind of glitch I don't know. But a ghost dog I highly doubt, at least in this case.

top topics

join