It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump junior and his twitter fail

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Funny part is now Hillary is on board with Trump. She thinKS people need to be vetted as well. She reversed direction so fast I think she might have whiplash.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: UKTruth

Good lord --- you throw a bowl of skittles away because a few of them might be poisoned - that's no big deal - it's just skittles. You refuse life-saving sanctuary to all Syrian refugees - you are talking about HUMAN LIVES. You can't use that simplified an analogy. It just doesn't work.

Really? He was not literally comparing Syrians to skittles, for heavens sake.
It's an analogy. If the message you took out was that he thinks skittles are as important as people then you spectacularly missed the point of the analogy (in fact every analogy ever made).

It a sh*t, juvenile, simplistic, insulting and idiotic analogy. But then we ex spect nothing less from Drumpf

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
linky
changing tact from posting memes from neo-nazis, the donalds idiot son has decided to post what looks like an official poster comparing syrians to skittles.
'if i told you three skittles were poisoned would you take a handful?' being the puzzling question posed, followed by,
'thats our syrian refugee problem'.
nice to compare people fleeing a war torn country to sweeties and poison, his dad must be proud.
but,
is this in reaction to the somali guy who got stabby and shot?
or maybe the afghan who went mythbusters using pressure cookers to blow up, nothing?
what about the kid from new york?
so,
what's his problem with syrians?
america have taken around 3'000 syrian refugees, hardly a huge number.

Something that I noted on my Facebook feed was a news story about people attacking the parents' restaurant on Yahoo and Yelp.

...because that's a great way to de-radicalize immigrants, right?

The focus needs to be on setting an environment that does NOT encourage radicalization rather than creating one that causes a lot more people to turn to violence.

Like keeping them in a muslim country closer to their home?

Or making them a "safe space"
Libs love safe spaces.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

If we don't give them sanctuary, then they will have to stay in the places where they are continuing to suffer.

We have a screening process for refugees.

I love it that no one has yet answered my proposal to use the skittles analogy for gun owners. We are obviously not successful at keeping the bad guys from shooting up innocent people, so according to the skittles, we should just not let anyone have guns.

The 2nd amendment.

I can't find where we have to take anyone from anywhere without question.

Can you point to where that is?

And where are the Christians?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Good lord --- you throw a bowl of skittles away because a few of them might be poisoned - that's no big deal - it's just skittles. You refuse life-saving sanctuary to all Syrian refugees - you are talking about HUMAN LIVES. You can't use that simplified an analogy. It just doesn't work.

And if one of those refugees goes on a rampage and shoots up an elementary school or gets into a semi truck and drives over a 4th of July parade ... are you going to be the person making that excuse to the families of the victims?

"Well see, your family got to die so that refugee over there had a better chance of living ..."

I know, right?

"But look how good the other refugees are doing!"

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

And the analogy of skittles is just an easy excuse to be Islamaphobic.

Of course it is. It's as obvious as the nose on my face.

You don't want to be called out to eat some skittles, because you won't if some are poisoned.

That is skittlephobic.

Chances are, the poisoned refugee will kill someone else rather than you. Right?

Why don't you care about your own countrymen?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Do you think it will be worth it if a loved one ends up being blown up with a pressure cooker? Will you maintain your caring demeanor?

One life is too many. They need to head over to Saudi Arabia if they want to flee.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv
So, care to tell us how many you have allowed into your house? How many have you invited over for dinner? Or do you do your "support" by posting in online message boards?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
WOW

Nice thought tho .. a Russian Roulette ,, is what the Meme represents

taking a chance on a Bad Apple that is more in a high rate of coming
from a Fundamentalist religious background that cannot nor willing to
ADAPT to Western Society...

Stop bringing in Refuges ...in !!

The Statue of Liberty should close her book , Quench her Torch.. for time being..
From the Pedestal of which she Stands as it says ... will Take
The Sick , Tired Hungry and Poor and Homeless ...

It Should be covered .. and Replaced with a Sign ..
Sorry we are having difficulty of taking Care Of our Own

She needs Take care Of her Own People , Bring in more Jobs
Stop production overseas and put it back in America as it should be ..

We Have HOMELESS Military Service VETS . out in the Streets and Alleyways
in the Citys , Towns, Dinning in Soup Kitchens ...

We have
Well Decent non criminal Family's Struggling in poverty ..

and There is Politicians that want to bring in close to 10,000 Refuges
into this Country ??? Where we have The Homeless Right here in our own Nation
being Ignored ..

I would Rather See 10,000 People from Mexico and Canadian Borders
coming to America then we can be one Happy United Nation with Our Boarder Sister Countries

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

The 2nd amendment.

But, skittles don't need a 2nd amendment, so why do gun owners?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

Do you think it will be worth it if a loved one ends up being blown up with a pressure cooker? Will you maintain your caring demeanor?

One life is too many.

I could say the same thing about guns. One life is too many. If banning guns saves only one life, it's worth it, right?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
So, care to tell us how many you have allowed into your house? How many have you invited over for dinner? Or do you do your "support" by posting in online message boards?

Can you tell me where anyone has said you have to allow Syrian refugees in your house or have them over for dinner?

This is my country too, so it affects me just as much as it affects you - no more, no less.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

One life is too many.

I could say the same thing about guns. One life is too many. If banning guns saves only one life, it's worth it, right?

How about we ban trucks???? As seen in Nice' paris IF IT SAVES ONE LIFE i agree let's ban automobiles also!!

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx

How about we ban trucks???? As seen in Nice' paris IF IT SAVES ONE LIFE i agree let's ban automobiles also!!

Sure - why not. Trucks can be skittles too.

See how dumb the analogy is?
edit on 22-9-2016 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx

Sure - why not. Trucks can be skittles too.

See how dumb the analogy is?

Trucks are protected by an amendment also.. "A citizen may have the right, under the 14th amendment to the Constitution of the United States, to travel and transport his property upon the public highways by auto vehicle.

but if it saves one life get rid of them.. im with you

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

But skittles aren't protected by any amendment, because skittles aren't people.

See how dumb the skittles analogy is?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

I remember in the movie "W" , Dick Chaney says something very similar to George Bush.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

a reply to: ketsuko

And the analogy of skittles is just an easy excuse to be Islamaphobic.

That is skittlephobic.

Chances are, the poisoned refugee will kill someone else rather than you. Right?

Why don't you care about your own countrymen?

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff- Hold on not finished- fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft.

So YOUR analogy is that they don't care about their countrymen because they won't commit suicide as an analogy to letting refugee's into the country? Perfect #ing sense right there. An act of Compassion=Act of Unaffiliation, just like Jesus said right? /sarcasm

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

You could say that, but it works both ways. One armed citizen can save a life. Do we want to deny someone that opportunity?

You would be fortunate to be in my vicinity if something bad was going down.

Taking in "refugees" does not benefit this country. I am already forced to pay for a bunch of nonsense that I did not consent to, the last thing I want to do is fund terrorism on our own soil. I will be open to taking in refugees as soon as Israel and Saudi Arabia does.

They know better, that's the difference.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Like keeping them in a muslim country closer to their home?

Exactly.

I have to wonder what would motivate a refugee to want to immigrate on the other side of the globe, into a country whose values and beliefs are so dissimilar to their own? Perhaps because safety isn't the real motivator?

How are there 100's of thousands of refugees, and yet less than an estimated 80,000 ISIS? Seems like damn good odds to kick them out to me....

Twice in our nation's history, we disagreed with our ruling government. Did we run away? No. We grabbed our guns and set it right.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join