It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is more Dangerous, Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: ketsuko

The status quo on steroids terrifies me. I might get it either way, but one way I know leads to it. Therefore I can't choose Hillary.

A chance for something better, or even delaying these bastards is worth the risk of the unknown.

If the only choice is Russian Roulette or a fully loaded gun, I'll take Russian Roulette.

I may die with either option, but at least with one there's a chance of a future.

Speaking of russia only one candidate threatened Russia with going to war. Hillary made a direct threat to start world War 3 bottom line is that's dangerous now matter how you look at it.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Trump the non-interventionist.

Really? Trump supported the 2003 war on Iraq, and wants American troops to stay in Afghanistan! He's also promised to declare war on ISIS:

Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump was saying what a lot of Americans were probably thinking following the latest terror attack when he said it is time to declare war on the Islamic State.

“I would,” Trump said when asked on Fox News shortly after the attack if he would seek a declaration of war on ISIS. “This is war. If you look at it, this is war.”

(Source).

Trump is an absolute GIFT to the military-industrial complex. He'd keep the USA tied up in pointless wars for decades.

originally posted by: dragonridrSpeaking of russia only one candidate threatened Russia with going to war. Hillary made a direct threat to start world War 3 bottom line is that's dangerous now matter how you look at it.

No she didn't.
edit on 18/9/2016 by MongolianPaellaFish because: added some other stuffs

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

originally posted by: AlienView
The Democrats keep pushing their political negative agenda by trying to paint Trump as an egotistical maniac who loves war.

For arguments sake let's pretend that it's a legitimate worry.

They counter that with Hillary who has already demonstrate those exact traits with actual actions?

So we're to elect Hillary over Trump because he might do the very things Hillary has already demonstrated a propensity for.

With Trump we get a maybe. With Hillary I've already seen what she's like with a political position and found her highly unworthy to hold one, especially one involving national security.

"Don't elect this candidate because they "might" do the very same thing our candidate has already shown she "will" do and "has" done before." It's absurd logic.

Well put! Trump is full of maybes and "what if's", while Hillary's actions/motives are pretty much etched in stone.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Speaking of russia only one candidate threatened Russia with going to war.

That is the only attitude that Putin respects. Look how he and Erdogan have been getting along after Erdogan had the "manliness" to shoot down a Russian plane as promised.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: mkultra11

No it's not. Some people just believe fairy tails. The rest of us grow up and find our own way and our own opinions. I've got mine.
Donald is stupid and racist and unfit to be president and the future of our country cannot be put in that maniacs hands EVER.

Yea I know.....you would rather have a white person from the other party.....the race patronization party......that hates her own race. LOL And men to, well a certain kind who are unlike her metrosexual running mate.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

Yea well Hillary has indicated her willingness to keep alive the last administrations game of dumping billions into useless green energy money sucking programs. Pocket liner programs.

And are we still on the Bush war kick here? Barry has been in office for 8 years now and he and Hillary have some war spending under their belt.

edit on 18-9-2016 by Logarock because: n

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Throes
Considering that Hilary was a part of a regime which helped form ISIS, I'd say she's worse.

Please stop with that lie; Trump doesn't even tell it any more.

You have some research to do!! Start here..

truthinmedia.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: mkultra11

originally posted by: Throes
Considering that Hilary was a part of a regime which helped form ISIS, I'd say she's worse.

Yes and the fact that her foreign policy decisions directly caused the worldwide refugee crisis.

Yes, it had absolutely nothing to do with civil war in Syria, Sudan, Yemen....

I disnt say she had anything to do with the cvok war in sudan and yemen. Syria was mishandled from the start and her misguided policy there exacerbated the situation there as well as leaving a powerlesd void in Iraq ripe for Isis to control large swaths of land and implement their caliphate.

Libya was the African immigration gateway to Europe that Ghaddafi had actually controlled and this was widely known. Hillary short sighted and I'll advised "regime change" in Libya directly led to that refugee disaster.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton. No question about it. Her track record says so.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I stand by what I said and respect the views of those who feel otherwise.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Trump hands down...with just taking into consideration three quotes that came from the horses mouth.

(1) 'If We Have [Nuclear Weapons], Why Can't We Use Them?"

(2) “I’m good at war,” he said. “I’ve had a lot of wars of my own. I’m really good at war. I love war in a certain way, but
only when we win.”

(3) “I would bring back waterboarding and I'd bring back a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding."

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Trump hands down...with just taking into consideration three quotes that came from the horses mouth.

(1) 'If We Have [Nuclear Weapons], Why Can't We Use Them?"

(2) “I’m good at war,” he said. “I’ve had a lot of wars of my own. I’m really good at war. I love war in a certain way, but
only when we win.”

(3) “I would bring back waterboarding and I'd bring back a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding."

Considering what North Korea has been up to? They should be reminded that we could retaliate if boy likes to play with his. And winning, always good winning. Not leaving a big fat mess. And worse than waterboarding? It wouldn't be as bad as being burnt alive in a cage would it?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Most dangerous? No idea. I do know I wouldn't trust Trump with my car keys (he'd probably give them to someone else) and I see zero value in trying to regress the country back to some idyllic time that in reality has never existed at all except in peoples heads when 2016 makes them nervous or afraid. Trump has the con-man vibe down pat, making vague statements, letting the public interpret them however they want, and then swooping back to say he really means something different when his words cause controversy. And his supporters hate for Clinton is so strong they eat it up without questioning any part of it. Blind allegiance scares me more than anything, and Trump has a monopoly on that in this election.

Now, Hillary may be a criminal, I haven't read through all of the leaked emails yet and I don't take other peoples word for something I can research on my own, but let's say, Ok, she is a criminal. She lied to the FBI. And? Is anyone naive enough to believe that you can spend a lifetime in politics or big business and NOT be a criminal in some aspects? That's the nature of the game both candidates are playing, they know it, and they use it to their advantage every chance they get.

The main thing that 'worries" me is the people in this country that are so indoctrinated or afraid they take whatever far-right or far-left news "source" they listen to as gospel because it goes against the other side. This would be a major brain malfunction if it weren't election season, but since these two jackasses are running for the highest office in the land it's normal and at this point expected.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

LOL. Are you serious? You don't think Hillary would give your car keys away? What sort of car are you driving anyway?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock
No, I don't think she would. She would probably say she put them somewhere she didn't.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I hate answering a question with a question but in this case...

Who's more dangerous, The Crypts or the Bloods?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Go here

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove
Just had to ask, you say you're probably voting for Trump, but at the bottom of your post it says this:
"If you vote for Hillary or Trump and your candidate wins you own that and every wrong they commit youre partly responsible for.

Wake up America stop being an accomplice to criminals."

So are you an accomplice to a criminal when you vote for Trump?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I'll play along for a second.

Asking "Who is more dangerous, Trump or Hillary"? is like asking "Who is more dangerous with an AK-47, someone who's never shot a gun before or an expert marksman?". Both hypothetical people carry risks, though for completely different reasons.

Trump is a newb to actual policy making and could screw us all over because of his lack of knowledge on these things. His reported questions about why we can't just use nukes should be red flags to anyone who's into international politics. And his views about NAFTA and NATO could screw over our much coveted alliances with allies, which is especially dangerous in a time when China is trying to overtake the US in global economic activity.

But Hillary, on the other hand, is an expert at virtually every level of govt. Her & Bill have been Arkansas Attorney General, Arkansas Governor, US President, US Senator, and Secretary of State. She's also been on various Board of Directors for corporate companies and government agencies (including under Pres Carter and Wal-Mart). In other words, she's the textbook definition of the powerful insider who has ties to every facet of political power. So the threats she poses to the world are much more complicated.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Yes I will be. Which is why I will curl up and cry over it. I'm not voting for Trump because I want to. I'm voting for Trump because it's apparently the only way I have to hold Hillary accountable for her actions. I'm sacrificing my soul so that we have at least some kind of accountability in this country.

When he #s up this country, I will have to own my part in making that happen.

Did you expect me to deny it?

I was originally pushing third party after Bernie got taken down. I keep that there to remind myself even after switching to Trump cause I'm in a swing state what I am doing has consequences and I will have to own up to them. I keep it there so I remain humble and don't forget the bigger picture.
edit on 9/18/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join