It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple people injured in Chelsea explosion (NYC)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

If you listen carefully you can hear SJWs praying "Please be white"

Still..... the fact that they found an IED earlier is odd, are we looking at a Unibomber type of situation ?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Seems like people are claiming then can smell "gun powder" in the air that would make me believe this was more than likely a I.E.D....

The smell of gunfire filled the air. People flooded the street from nearby bars and restaurants. “Louder than any thunder I’e ever heard in my life,” tweeted Liz Mandel. “Like the sky exploded. Shook the building.”

nypost.com...

RA
edit on 17-9-2016 by slider1982 because: added link

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMainEvent

No, because unibomber targeted individuals via mail.

If this is true, being a trash-disposal person or company is getting riskier.

I don't believe the earlier incident is related to this one.

Just heard them move the Command Center back 1 or 2 blocks, and they are talking about making sure PPE gear is on before arrival.

Seems there are some other elements to this explosion perhaps.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Or a false flag? Cos it's not usual for a jihadi bomber to leave something in a bin and not blow themselves up in the process? That said, I'm going with a small, homegrown, pretty lame, cell. Copycat boston bombers, young men who deep down are afraid to die.

Hope the NYkers are okay!
edit on 17-9-2016 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Friend in the area said yes, definite smell of "gunpowder"

No "drills" scheduled in area today.

Shutting down subway service is unfortunately normal for large police situation

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMainEvent

It very justify fear that more bombs are located in other dumpsters in NYC. Insane.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Reports of a 2nd IED location and evacuations.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
So is it a copy cat bomber or a false flag?

So far no deaths, thats excellent news.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
According to Breakingnews.com, injury count is up to 25.

Hope they recover quickly.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Reuters is now reporting and CNN is on the scene interviewing people.

edit on 17-9-2016 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Reports of a 2nd IED location and evacuations.

2nd in Chelsea?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth

I think they mean the second explosion today. There was an explosion in New Jersey.

Bomb explodes near Marine Corps race in New Jersey

An explosion that went off in a garbage can Saturday morning in a New Jersey beach town likely was timed to disrupt a Marine Corps charity run, authorities said.

Three pipe-bomb-type devices wired together were found near the boardwalk in Seaside Park. No injuries were reported and a four-block area was evacuated for most of the day, authorities said.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AlongCamePaul

Don't Jinx it please. We want it to stay that way. Is bad enough people are injured... I wonder how badly... hopefully no one is permanently maimed. This is all so sickening.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Mall explosion in VA.

here

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Picture of possible dumpster containing device

Saying no injuries appear to be life threatening.
edit on 17-9-2016 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I stand corrected.

A powerful explosion shook homes in Seaside Park just after 9:30 Saturday morning, eerily close to the mapped out route of the 'Semper Five' race, an annual 5K charity race honoring the U.S. Marines and Sailors. The person who is behind this seemingly targeted attack remains a mystery.

NYT

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ATSmediaPRO

Yeah, heard earlier, hope no more bombs tonight but I am scared that its not over.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: markymint
Or a false flag? Cos it's not usual for a jihadi bomber to leave something in a bin and not blow themselves up in the process? That said, I'm going with a small, homegrown, pretty lame, cell. Copycat boston bombers, young men who deep down are afraid to die.

Hope the NYkers are okay!

Is that what it has come to where we are so normalized to attacks that we say a bomb that has gone off in a down town western city is "pretty lame" because it didn't drop a sky scrapper??...

Anyone on here that has current anti terror training will tell you the current direction given out from Daesh is for lower level attacks that can be carried out with basic items that can be found locally, they even give a list of location and stores where items can be purchased.

Innocent people have been hurt here, today a dumpster, tomorrow you could have 10 devices anywhere..

And if a SJW did say "please be white", I say f#ck you get your head out the sand.. Indeed they maybe be "white" but that does not mean that they do not have ties to a certain religion that is doing this crap around the world, but at the moment that is just subjective..

RA

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I did a double-take too thinking it had something to do with an explosion and Chelsea Clinton. The rest though?

possibly a false flag occurred that involved Chelsea, Hillary's daughter in some twisted way to garnish sympathy support for Hillary

You made that series of leaps from "Chelsea" and "explosion?" Yikes.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The explosion in Charlottesville, VA was just a transformer blowing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join