It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple people injured in Chelsea explosion (NYC)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

I am wonder where is the CCTV footage, cause after Boston bombing we had it on liveleak in a seconds after explosions and immediately starts to looking for bombers with bunch of users.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I did a quick search but couldn't find a definitive number. Last I saw was one exploded device and a second "object" that had been rendered safe by EOD.

Thanks for the update

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Addendum: Oh oh oh oh I know what caused the leap I know what caused the leap. The first debate is coming up, and there was a thread saying some false flag would probably occur, something about letting something happen, that would force us to skip the debate or something. I'm betting a vague memory of that combined with this is where the leap came from.

Gotcha.

Another piece of information for everyone. The building at 135 West 23rd St is:

Selis Manor

WHAT IS SELIS MANOR? Located at 135 West 23rd Street in the Chelsea section of Manhattan, Selis Manor is a 14-story residential building that houses 200 visually impaired and physically disabled tenants, their families and service dogs.

edit on 2016-9-17 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

So daring

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yeah, I thought of that too... It's too much of a coincidence .

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Ugh!!!!

Dammit. I was just really enjoying a great evening after a great day....and then I came to ATS, and this makes me have to realize how crappy it is outside of my house.

bleh

boo.

I hope no one is horribly hurt....and all you people on ATS tonight --- hoping for you the peace and rest and calm that life can offer.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Djarums
a reply to: Kali74

Jersey Shore is a close destination for us Manhattanites. I spent a week there this summer. Brooklyn's beaches are kinda gross, LI takes forever to get to.

I can get to Seaside in about an hour and a half, maybe two hours at the most.

I hope this is all over with soon. Stay safe.

link   

I know what you mean, sweetie....

take a break. We have to step back sometimes and catch our breath.

edit on 9/17/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

You know me...dancing with danger

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
At least nobody was killed (that we know of so far anyway) Yes, that's my immediate take-away until we know more about the person or persons behind it.

Hopefully there's nothing else slated to go boom tonight, but you never know what's lurking in another dumpster anymore :/

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
NYPD Special Operations Division - Live Feed
Stay safe all. Regards.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I know there are cctv cams on 23rd and 6,7 and 8th ave.

Can anyone here find a live stream of them I cant. My computer is down and my phone sucks.

I know they are there, they are registered on open street map.

They might be DOT cameras, but the DOT cam website is not responsive.

edit on 9 17 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Sweetie...maybe you need an ATS break. Even if it's just a short while. Not trying to tell you how to live your life, just suggesting. Sometimes it becomes unhealthy...especially with the current FUBAR situation. Now we've got bombs going off. Just make sure you take care of you.

If you're on a plane, and it's going down, oxygen masks drop...who do you put a mask on first, you or the loved one beside you? You put it on yourself first, because you cannot save someone else if you suffocate to death. Truth.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Cam at 23rd and 6th is "down for service" 23rd and 7th is on though, and facing eastbound.

dotsignals.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
So scary, can not imagine walking down the street and an bomb going off. Thankfully nobody was killed.

We have a possible IED in NY and a pipe bomb in NJ on the same day? Hmmm....

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
So the terrorists killed no one and every is going to make a full recovery it seems.
Well it isn't exactly a win, but it's something to be positive about.

& because it's not a live chase or suicide bomber we can be pretty confident the sickos will be caught and interrogated.

Peace NY.
XxX

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Could it possibly be just construction material improperly discarded and everyone panicked?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Local news just reported second device found on 27th St.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Don't think this is a bomb...
News saying it may be a chemical explosion.
Bomb squad is leaving scene.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Now a stabbing spree at a Minn mall.

These reports are eerily similar to previous terrorist attacks in Europe this summer.

One suspect was taken into custody after police officers responded to reports of a stabbing spree at a shopping mall in St. Cloud, Minnesota.
The suspect, who is yet to be named, was apprehended at a Macy’s store in the Crossroads Mall after stabbing multiple people, a local ABC news affiliate reports.

The number of victims is not yet known, but the investigators first responded to events at the scene at around 8:20pm.

Some will already know Minn has a number of terrorists already.
edit on 17-9-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join