It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My epic fail: Sept 16, 2016

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I knew what your question was about. That's why I didn't answer it at first, but then you insisted that I answer your question, so I did, and watched you sink below my own stupidity. Congratulations.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

I knew what your question was about. That's why I didn't answer it at first, but then you insisted that I answer your question, so I did, and watched you sink below my own stupidity. Congratulations.

You make a GREAT Christian!

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

You make a great human being.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I didn't see your predictions about the 16th but...

a. You tested your theories by putting them out in public view.

b. You took responsibility for your predictions after they did not pan out.

c. You are intelligent enough to learn a lot from the whole experience.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Malocchio

Righteous?

No one is righteous. Certainly not those who claim they are.

That's false, many people are righteous from the days of Melchizedek (King of Righteousness) to John the Baptist to James the Just (Hebrew Tsaddik or Righteous).

Just because they are dead doesn't mean righteousness is dead, that's pure Pauline theology and even Jesus disagrees as the parents of JTB were also called righteous so a LOT of people are righteous.

You just run with the wrong crowd, I know many righteous people. You THINK nobody is righteous because you listen to that dipstick Paul when he laments that none are righteous because he was a manic depressive and schizophrenic who says stupid things that people think aren't stupid because it's in the Bible.

A LOT of stupidity exists in the Bible, from salvation theology of Paul to the idea of a God sending his ''Son'' on a suicide mission because he can't forgive sin without bloodshed.

Nice guy. Seriously, if you worship that I suggest you put some thought into the fact that an Omnipotent God doesn't need to regulate his forgiveness based on acceptance of nonsense.

The world is full of righteousne people, if it wasn't the word wouldn't exist. It's Christianity that isn't able to produce righteous people so they say nobody is, even though many have been.

Ghandi, Mandella, that brave Indian girl who faced the Taliban with guns pointed at her and said do what you want and got an award for it.

Many are righteous, you may just not know them but they exist.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And I never even solicited a response regarding the possibility of righteousness or said I myself was.

I do try my ars off though and sometimes I fall short of my goal but I know that I am not evil so... I will take it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join