It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'LES DEPLORABLES!' Trump floors cheering Miami crowd ...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
If she somehow makes the debate and it is In anyway faked or staged like the Greensboro rally may have been, or how she seems to have used a body double after the 9-11 memorial incident, and Trump goes along with it then we will have a better idea of whether or not he is a plant for Hillary or legitimately trying to win.

We should watch the debate closely.

I just don't see it happening.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

We should watch the debate closely.

Yeah. In particular watch her eyes and tongue. They have problems maintaining the human aspect there.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Right, she gets all reptiley.......or hologrammy, or demonic.

Seriously though, you don't think there was anything fishy with that Greensboro rally from earlier? Or just with the Hillary campaign in general?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor
Wait. What?
It's not about sad lesbians?

Well with that joke I'm kinda sad now. Wait does that make well never mind.
edit on 9/17/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
They throw tomatoes at him, and he makes a salad!

Hilarious..

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Clinton did say that Trump was trying to elevate racism, sexism et. al. into respectability.

Seems that she was right.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Well... He is a showman. An actor. He runs his campaign much like he managed his pro wrestling appearances. He seems like a caricature of a presidential nominee. A character from a modern tv cartoon. So, it makes sense that he should find such a following in our country.

I understand why the DNC wanted Hillary, and i am starting to see why people like Trump. Anyone who didn't like Obama, or anyone who has been affected in a negative way in the last eight years of this administration, will not rally behind Hillary.

To me it seems like these two candidates are polar opposites. Hillary calls for helping immigrants and trump calls for a wall to protect Americans. His persona encapsulates "Merica" to a "T" and that is what a majority of the people want apparently. This would have made a great reality show, but i find both campaigns lack any substance. Hillary's campaign is dieing in front of our eyes and Trump accepts the "deplorables" monaker to a joyful crowd's cheers. A few beheadings, and this could be the next game of thrones.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

There is no way there will be a debate this election year. Hillary knows a) she can't physically do it and b) she can't mentally defend herself Vs. Trump (without her 'secret' earpiece).

I'm interested to see if the debates even happen. I don't think Hillary can stand on a stage for and hour. Hillary supporters have been saying Trump would back out of the debates. I think if she backs out, her support may collapse. It seems to be collapsing already.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I think this may be the best thing to have come out of this election.

Oddly fitting lyrics too "a people who will not be slaves again"

I think Hillary is regretting the 'deplorables' remark in more ways than one.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Thanks for the vid.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Wait. What?
It's not about sad lesbians?

Hey! I resemble that remark!

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Actually if anyone is doing that it's the people making every little thing racist to the point where people are pretty much being forced to say # it, as it's become so all encompassing it cannot possibly be escaped so there's no point taking it badly as it's become so diluted it's impossible to not be racist.

To quote an awesome super villain, "Once every one is super, no one will be."

Start calling everyone a racist, and it loses all meaning.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Thanks for that. I wanted to post that last night but it was late. I was tired and didn't want to take the time to upload it.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
They throw tomatoes at him, and he makes a salad!

Hilarious..

A lot of people seem to be unable to understand that Trump is a counter-puncher. He waits for someone to take the first shot then turns it back on them. It's interesting that a lot of the time he can hit them harder with their own words.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Too bad more people aren't counterpunchers... it's hard to start a brawl if no one throws the first punch.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Absolutely brilliant. Whoever thought of that opening needs a medal!

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I just want to point out that anything Trump has said that is somewhat offensive has been attacked constantly by the media. They ask him about it, they demand answers and yet when Hillary proves she has hoof and mouth disease it's just crickets or they spin it to ask about those views of supporters of Trump such as homophobic and never ask Hillary why she accepts money from countries that murder gays!

The media is in a tail spin. No one believes them. We are not watching them anymore. We are uniting against their system of control, and they know if Trump wins their long dreamed for communist Amerika is over and done!

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: Gryphon66

Actually if anyone is doing that it's the people making every little thing racist to the point where people are pretty much being forced to say # it, as it's become so all encompassing it cannot possibly be escaped so there's no point taking it badly as it's become so diluted it's impossible to not be racist.

To quote an awesome super villain, "Once every one is super, no one will be."

Start calling everyone a racist, and it loses all meaning.

Nail firmly hit on head!

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join