It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Unknown objects', 'Over the years chased many of these things' - NASA

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hi ATS, thank you for your time in reading. I did a quick search and couldn't locate this exact video being posted before but the search did throw up that the incident referred to has been discussed. My curiosity is driven around the statement it's self which start's from NASA at 1 min. I am aware some clever editing from Fox might have left the viewer with an impression that might not be in actual relation to whats shown a few seconds before they cut to the NASA briefing. Regardless, it sound's like a very interesting statement.

Any help finding the rest of this briefing would be appreciated! Please try and keep it on subject and not on the poster, this approach to derail a thread is to obvious. It's not my video but the content seems genuine!

EDIT, can't seem to embed- anyone help me out? link is: www.youtube.com...

edit on 16-9-2016 by psyshow because: fool can't post a video

edit on 9/16/2016 by Blaine91555 because: fix link

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Here you go.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Beat me to it...

Interesting Video
edit on 16/9/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

You sir are a legend, thank you for your help!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: psyshow

You are more than welcome.

Interesting video as spirit_horse said.

What NASA know would probably blow most people's minds if the truth were to ever come out.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I'm guessing he's referring to unidentified space junk? Not seeing anything suggesting UFOs here.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Disinfo video and media spot. You see the 'pulsating' objects? Tumbling debris.

They'd never show us anything real in the main stream.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BiffWellington

I respect your opinion and the rest of the briefing would certainly help add some clarification to your thoughts. Just for the record - I didn't say UFO either though but in their words it was an unknown and it was an object. They've chased them suggesting movement so ironically - UFO is what it is, it's the readers definition of what that actually means that will change here. I'm guessing something that relates to rubbish, junk, debris or anything else would be appropriate if they knew that's what it was.

Is there a way to see records of where they deviated from their pre-planned schedule to 'chase' unknown objects - the ones they never found out where they came from or rarely identified it's origin?

I did see this in a document from NASA: "The shuttle was originally scheduled to land on Wednesday, Sept. 20, but waved off due to weather conditions and the presence of unknown objects near the shuttle". (link below)

www.nasa.gov...

Another use of the word unknown objects. Apart from that, it sounds like a few of these references should be available somewhere on other missions over previous years. Anyone else aware of references to the one's that they chased and never determined what they actually were?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Debris - exactly. This guy isn't a rocket scientist and yet chose one of the more obvious words to use. As for what they will confess and admit to, well this video puts a question mark over both the pro's and con's for either party on that issue. Hence it being a very interesting statement in the context its presented.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I carry that a bit further. Of all the video they have captured over the years this is the best they can do?

On national television, yep.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Some little round things on camera that could be anything. I think if it was an Alien space Craft it would be a lot more obvious.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I carry that a bit further. Of all the video they have captured over the years this is the best they can do?

To debate if they have better footage else where is irrelevant to this thread, if you have some examples, please do PM me though, would love to see.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

That is personal perception and doesn't really dismiss or answer anything. But he has referred of times previously as well so you might find what your looking for in another video?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Are you laboring under the impression that NASA would post very definite videos of a real UFO if they had better?

I have to ask what planet you are from?

edit on 16-9-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Are you laboring under the impression that NASA would post very definite videos of a real UFO if they had better?

I have to ask what planet you are from?

Of course they would. Their budget from the government would massively increase.
edit on 16-9-2016 by Orionx2 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: psyshow

originally posted by: intrptr

To debate if they have better footage else where is irrelevant to this thread, if you have some examples, please do PM me though, would love to see.

I don't. Why wold they show three blurry tumbling bits of fuel condensate to us while the EX NASA rep tells us they have all this un-identifieds?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
it’s not intelligence that I’ve realized is the major barrier to public authentic assessment of these scenes – it’s lack of effective awareness of really how unearthly, alien, and counter-intuitive counter-instinctual the new space environment really is. That’s why I wrote my “99 FAQs About Space UFO Videos” essay several years ago. See it here -- www.jamesoberg.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Now this guy I like - all though you could drop the sarcasm. This is now a known object and I am right in guessing you can point us to where NASA stated to help. Now we need to find the other incidents he's referred to 'over the years' and logged as unknown and then the records that show they stopped being unknown and discovered after this guy left in 2006 or 2007. Which must be the case because they were still unknown at the time he made the statement. Do you know of any others that can classified unknown and now have had an official explanation after? Thank you for your help!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Hey Jim, thank you for your insight here. Please understand, it's what he said that interests me, the video it's self depicts one incident and there is reference to more prior to what I have just learned to be his departure (learning all the time see). From your link, you seem to be a good guy to actually help here. Where could i find the rest of this video to help put some context on this? Could we find records of where they deviated from original schedule to chase said unknown objects? I know very little of all this I will confess but I'm guessing they' haven't got the fuel to be chasing things around unnecessarily so? Such incident will require re-caulculation of fuel left etc or have I missed the obvious on that one? I was kinda hoping that would be a good place to start digging for records of such events? Any help appreciated.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
"DC. Mr. Hale served in the senior leadership of NASA’s Space Shuttle Program from 2003 to 2008" Sounds like an important title! It stuns me everyone else knew what these thing's were and failed to tell him. Please, lets find some more! Could I have the link for the tumbling bits of fuel condensate please? This is just classic they done this to the guy. Especially if he stood in front of camera and said that in relation to the current explanation, you'd of thought they had at lead let him know given the audience he's speaking to huh?

This does raise an interesting question though. There are statements from various astronauts and rightly so, the arguments have always been about these being reports rather than personal accounts. Then there is this interesting statement and someone has jumped on to state the 'ex' part of the guy in question as this should hold some relevance. At what point do you think it is OK to believe NASA and when it's not then? Whats your secret?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join