It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video allegedly shows bigfoot entering cornfield

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: jhin1place

Regardless of what some say, this is interesting. Not very clear, to be sure, but from a car, that's to be expected.

Took a still myself, and while blurry, the head shape looks right. Not 100% sure, by any means, but it's possible. They aren't unknown in those parts, and there are mountains in the area.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco
Sorry to say that there simply is no bigfoot.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Once again someone used their UFO camera to film a big foot. That simply doesn't work. It comes out blurry every time just like using your big foot camera to film a UFO. Someday somebody will get it straight.!!

HAPPY FRIDAY

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Just thought it was interesting 'cause it was "close to home". There have been a half dozen or so reports of bigfoot in the surrounding area over the last 10 years or so. (or Cain, if you're familiar with our area)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Once again someone used their UFO camera to film a big foot. That simply doesn't work. It comes out blurry every time just like using your big foot camera to film a UFO. Someday somebody will get it straight.!!

HAPPY FRIDAY

Certainly! That young child should have had the car stop, get out and set up a tripod for her recorder to get a decent shot. Can't you understand that with hand-held pocket cameras of one sort or another--and this one being in a moving vehicle!--that your argument has no business on this case. Hell, if the government can't even give us good images of UFOs and Sasquatch creatures, don't blame the common folks for what they see and record.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
A little animation. I don't know if it clarifies anything.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
A little animation. I don't know if it clarifies anything.

To me, it look like a spooky ghost to me. If y'all think this look like a spooky ghost say "yeeeaaahhhh"

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Had my doubt's at first about this being a bigfoot, but with everyone falling over themselves to make it out not to be one, I think this may actually be a bigfoot

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
To me, it look like a spooky ghost to me. If y'all think this look like a spooky ghost say "yeeeaaahhhh"

With a little imagination, you can kind of see a lighter "face" of some kind. I don't know about the head shape. Also I guess if you jack up the color saturation a bit, you get the idea that it's all the same color of kind of dark brown.

Bigfoot, I guess. Too bad they didn't run it over. At this point, only a body will work as real proof.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
With the animation it looks like a mom ma ape holding a baby. Where was the photo taken at ?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: imsoconfused

Thank you for the better video. I played it over and over and I can say that is not a man. Whatever it is, is walking upright and is all one color.

Looks to be all dark brown to me. It is very possibly it is a Big Foot, however I will not swear to it.
Looks like a bigfoot to me...

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I've heard the out of focus Bigfoots are due to them being multi-dimensional beings, much like angels or ghost from other dimensions. He was probably entering or leaving our world at the time of the video.

With some North American Indians, they regard Bigfoot more as a supernatural or spirit being, whose appearance sends some kind of message.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: sputniksteve

With a little imagination, you can kind of see a lighter "face" of some kind. I don't know about the head shape. Also I guess if you jack up the color saturation a bit, you get the idea that it's all the same color of kind of dark brown.

Bigfoot, I guess. Too bad they didn't run it over. At this point, only a body will work as real proof.

I don't know about too bad. I personally don't think we should kill or try to harm Bigfoot with a 3000lb vehicle traveling at 60 mph in order to prove it "was" alive before it was killed or run over with a vehicle. Kind of seems like a waste of life to me.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I lived in Provo for 4 years, and live a few hours away from the city now. I was a taxi driver in Provo and the surrounding cities, so I can safely say that a giant hairy hominid has no place to hide in that county. Not even in Provo Canyon, which is constantly filled with visitors.

Of course, someone can delusionally claim that Bigfoot is paranormal, but then we have to question how "Bigfoot" was caught on film from a car that could clearly be seen from a distance in a cornfield instead of magically disappearing long before the car reached it.

All that can be said of the blurry blob in the film is that it is unidentifiable.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I think it is Moonlight Graham and Shoeless Joe Jackson.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Sorry guys i haven't shaved my back in awhile. In honesty hes just trying to go home hes gonna make a crop circle so his race can come pick him up that's all

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 191stMIDETYep That's Harry Alright.
LOL

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: jhin1place

Yeah looks like a farmer wearing a dark coat checking his field.

....Maybe he's chasing one of those cat size rats eating his crops.
edit on 2016-9-24 by Chazam because: Adding

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
If that was a bigfoot then it'd be short. The corn we grow down here is just over 6ft tall. Id call it a hoax, especially since the video starts like 15 seconds before the thing is in the video.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Just found this video on Facebook. The video is an eagle cam and in the background it appears to be Bigfoot like creature in the background.. Could be a hoax but worth the look.

youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join