It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE Stream: Hillary Clinton Rally in Greensboro, North Carolina September 15/ 2016)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This is gonna be a train wreck

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: jhn7537
Dude, Hillary can't even finish an Iron man Competition.. I bet you Putin could do it on 3 bottles of vodka with zero issues...

Iron man competition? She couldn't even finish a Bingo game with other old hags without going into vapor lock.

I dunno, I think the 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike ride and 26.22 mile run are doable for Hillary.. Like, come on, she DID open a jar of pickles on live TV.. If that doesn't say health, i don't know what does

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Ha I just went to the link and it said 1 person watching, me! More proof in my eye's where America stands. The live Trump rallies on Youtube have thousands of people in there hours before it starts. Such garbage how in the "polls" Hillary gets ahead. Yea right.

I am not a die hard Trump fan and I am aware he could be bad news in the end like the rest of them, but in all honesty, he is light years ahead of her in terms of the "better" choice.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
She will under watchfull eyes from now on.

People will be looking for more failures.

And maybe she will collapse again.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
She's Alive..... Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!

Unless of course, it isn't her.

Looks like the life force from infant blood is doing the trick for the moment.

The day is young though.

ETA:
Obviously not up to any questions, should have done them now while she is pumped full of pharmaceuticals.

Unless waiting until later when she is not up to it is part of the plan......
edit on 9 15 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I can assure you that the percentage of severely overweight 70-year-old men capable of performing sexually with or without enhancement approaches zero, regardless of how 'hot' their wives are. It's pretty obvious looking at him that his arteries are shot. Heck, one of his other wives said he had issues in that area and his favorite thing was to retire to one of his bedrooms alone and eat 'bags of candy'. He sure looks like it's true. If anyone of the candidates is getting any, it's the triathlete with the fiancee that looks like Annette Benning.

There's nothing about the Donald that isn't limp, limp, limp.

But whatever, enjoy your fantasies. I'm sure Donald's wife is sick to death of him and is squirreling away money as we speak preparing for her escape from him. Maybe you've got a chance with her.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Is it her? Is it?? Really?

That is somewhat disappointing.

Not that I wanted her dead...I don't want her dead, I just don't want her in the White House. Evil has lived there long enough.

But it would have been fun watching them try to fob off a dead presidential candidate on the voting public (I can't find enough Twilight Zone re-runs to satisfy my craving for the macabre.)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
I've seen this discussed in several threads but thought it could use one of it's own.

With all the hubbub around Hillary's medical episode during the 9/11 ceremony, and the subsequent discussions about the possibility that the person who exited Chelsea's "apartment" might have not been Hillary, there will be a lot of eyes and ears on this appearance.

[original feed redacted as it was taken down by the user]

NEW STREAM:

Join us, if you can, and we shall see what we shall see.
(Shout out to Gazrok who posted this originally.)

LIVE Stream: Hillary Clinton Rally in Greensboro, North Carolina (9/15/16) | Sept 15, 2016

Published on Sep 15, 2016
Brought to you by Desert Diamond: ddcaz.com...

Hillary Clinton resumes campaigning today with a stop in Greensboro, North Carolina.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Current weather in Greensboro, NC is 84 degrees with 52% humidity..

Place your bets on another over-heating event...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
She appears to be medically prepared.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

It feels a lot warmer on the ground around here today, it's a wonder she's still on two feet. Also, she does not sound like someone who has pneumonia AT ALL.

Also, there has been very little mention of her speaking today on the local TWC news. They are saying she will be speaking at 3:45pm and is just getting off the plane now- er, I mean her body double is getting off the plane right now.
edit on 15-9-2016 by JustCallMeAwesome because: add something

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Will more people comment and view HR(C) speech on ATS or in person??

I am guessing ATS

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
She's almost life-like!

From far away, you might mistake her for an actual person.

Kudos to the special effects department!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

There's less than 70 people watching the live feed right now, and I bet at least 4 or 5 of them are from here.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

You have to wonder how many of them are internet, or better yet, Hillary bots...

The only thing I will watch with this woman in it, is her funeral.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
LOL

here's a CNN report ....

Hillary Clinton clutches railing in first appearance after collapse

story

could be simple file footage !!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The USSS are all saying to each other I am not catching her this time...LOL...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
If you are not watching this you should...they are protesting less than a few minutes in.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
okay you bunch of vultures.
is it really her?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join