It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flags throughout history that have been proven fact

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Well, After talk of there not being enough conspiracies posted on ATS recently and too many US election threads here is an article that appears to have them all, Starting way back in 1697 up to the current day, Its an interesting read and i have to admit i haven't heard of a lot of these, And will probably look into them more when i have time.

Anyway, Hope you enjoy and heres the link

Cons piracy Fact

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Nice find, thank you.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
That is a great find OP. I didn't find 9/11 on there but as they, history repeats itself, so I found this one which is pretty much the same.

(16) As admitted by the U.S. government, recently declassified documents show that in 1962, the American Joint Chiefs of Staff signed off on a plan to blow up AMERICAN airplanes (using an elaborate plan involving the switching of airplanes), and also to commit terrorist acts on American soil, and then to blame it on the Cubans in order to justify an invasion of Cuba. See the following ABC news report; the official documents; and watch this interview with the former Washington Investigative Producer for ABC’s World News Tonight with Peter Jennings.

EDIT: Oops, skipped right over it lol. #34
edit on 15-9-2016 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Interesting, but how well do they all hold up? A statement starting...

A Mossad agent admits that,

with no mention of who the alleged agent was, or how his role was confirmed, and with no links to any more substantial information, what are you actually left with to go on?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Thanks Cola.

Bookmarked for reading tonight.

Warmest regards

Lags

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Thanks for this. Something similar to this list comes around once in awhile but it is nice to have a refresher.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Its somewhat disheartening to find out that most conflicts seem to start with a government killing its own people to boost public sentiment against another hated group.

It's starting to look like 9/11 was the norm, not a far-fetched conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

This is why people need to question their government and not always give them the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Some are alleged rather than proven (allowing for context), and none particulary significant.

Where is the one that started WW3 or led to the USA joining the Germans and Russians in invading Britain in 1940?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Great find! Kind of reminds me of BLM....

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Nice list, and wow, how can people read that, and still not believe that the same thing could be happening now? Every time it's discussed, in various cases, people want to pretend it can't happen.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
That is my reading sorted for work tonight, thanks.

new topics

top topics

join