It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legitimate abduction experience? Should I contact Mufon?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MsRose82
The only thing that sounded similar to what I saw, the being that told me goodbye and was very sad to be saying so in the thread you pointed out was the beings from the "crystal planet" that was mentioned.

Other than that, nothing else stood out that I felt was the same.

Also, the survival world and conspiracy people tend to congregate in the same areas-for obvious reasons I will be leaving my thread in hopes it disappears.

I know I said that before but I mean it this time. I can't take a chance what I've shared gets back to that guy, I just got a bad feeling about it in my gut thinking about it.

I didn't get as many answers as I was hoping to get-I got some but this is just too much for me to take in. Never dug this deep before or tried but after all is said and done I DO think I experienced something not of this world.

I plan to follow the advice being given here by several members and go private. I hope my thread has helped others who may have felt they were alone. You are not.

And you never will be. That you can be sure of.

Thanks to everyone's replies-I will not be writing anymore in here, but will respond to private messages about the thread. I'll be posting on other sections of the forum, just not on my own thread. I can't take the chance, I don't get a good feeling about it. So I'm listening to my intuition and moving on.

Thanks again everyone for replying and taking a chance on me.

Ms.Rose

Ms. Rose, you are very brave for sharing such a story and I hope you get the answers you are looking for. You have certainly experienced something powerful and I hope it leads you to making some interesting discoveries.

If I'm honest, though, I feel you've been led down the garden path by some of the members, and made afraid of some type of widespread conspiracy unnecessarily.

Personally I have not experienced anything like the events you describe, but I have like so many others read up on psychoanalysis in my time (Freud, Jung, etc.) and - going on your initial descriptions of these experiences as being most like dreams - I can see that there's great scope for these experiences to be explained through these methods. Have you considered speaking to a counsellor about these experiences instead?

I wish you all the best, and hope that you get the resolution you seek.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: GovernmentSauce

originally posted by: MsRose82
The only thing that sounded similar to what I saw, the being that told me goodbye and was very sad to be saying so in the thread you pointed out was the beings from the "crystal planet" that was mentioned.

Other than that, nothing else stood out that I felt was the same.

Also, the survival world and conspiracy people tend to congregate in the same areas-for obvious reasons I will be leaving my thread in hopes it disappears.

I know I said that before but I mean it this time. I can't take a chance what I've shared gets back to that guy, I just got a bad feeling about it in my gut thinking about it.

I didn't get as many answers as I was hoping to get-I got some but this is just too much for me to take in. Never dug this deep before or tried but after all is said and done I DO think I experienced something not of this world.

I plan to follow the advice being given here by several members and go private. I hope my thread has helped others who may have felt they were alone. You are not.

And you never will be. That you can be sure of.

Thanks to everyone's replies-I will not be writing anymore in here, but will respond to private messages about the thread. I'll be posting on other sections of the forum, just not on my own thread. I can't take the chance, I don't get a good feeling about it. So I'm listening to my intuition and moving on.

Thanks again everyone for replying and taking a chance on me.

Ms.Rose

Ms. Rose, you are very brave for sharing such a story and I hope you get the answers you are looking for. You have certainly experienced something powerful and I hope it leads you to making some interesting discoveries.

If I'm honest, though, I feel you've been led down the garden path by some of the members, and made afraid of some type of widespread conspiracy unnecessarily.

Personally I have not experienced anything like the events you describe, but I have like so many others read up on psychoanalysis in my time (Freud, Jung, etc.) and - going on your initial descriptions of these experiences as being most like dreams - I can see that there's great scope for these experiences to be explained through these methods. Have you considered speaking to a counsellor about these experiences instead?

I wish you all the best, and hope that you get the resolution you seek.

Yes I have considered it. To at least look deeper into some of the symbol in some of these dreams. Example, a knife is phallic in nature. Having a guy with a knife coming for you, could very well have some kind of sexual connotation to it. I'm open to it, chalking up all this stuff to nothing more than dreams cloaked in symbols and puzzles to figure out.

In fact, I'd much rather believe that than anything else.

Unfortunately I haven't the funds to afford to see someone & my dreams in this regard have stopped. Haven't had one in about 2 years now. If it were still a major problem, causing undue paranoia and what not, I would have already been under the care of a well trained doctor

Thanks for your input I've considered just about everything that's been mentioned. Anything's open to me.

As for being led down the garden path....yes, I agree with you. None of you know me or know who am & some members have been rather ridiculous in trying to stow some seed of paranoia in me & it just won't work.

Only 1 area that would but not really and it's the survival guy I mentioned a while back-no name of course, I won't reveal that. Reason? Heh, for the mere fact he's a real person. That's scarier than some alien bull#.

Halloween is coming up so any jokes a serial killer survival guy ( incredibly good looking too I might add) is stalking me or even pretending to be him on this forum to get a kick out of it.....

Try it on someone who actually believes it & don't waste your time with me ha, ha, ha. I wouldn't put it past a troll to do that. People are twisted noways, even on the internet. I've seen my fair share of it ( yes I'm being sarcastic ).....

This is my last post on this forum. Not making light of what I've shared BUT it was a waste of time & I never got any real debate or theories, not like there used to be on ATS of old. I miss those days. Some things are just better kept to yourself I've learned.

No NASA mentions of anything similar, no mentions of new technology, weather engineering to explain the cloud formations that were unusually being created like a jet stream at a standstill in the sky, billowing out around the stream, puffy large white clouds that grew at an alarming rate.

None of that stuff. I regret posting all this tripe, It did nothing but make me look like a fool and a fruitcake in some respects. Aliens, a serial killer survival expert & the end of the world make for a really good dream interpretation session, hell it sounds rather interesting LOL.

Can't do it now but I'll do it one day. I'm curious what it all could mean from that standpoint, Freudian and Jung respectively
edit on 15-10-2016 by MsRose82 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MsRose82

I really hope you don't feel too bad about posting your experiences, MsRose, even if you weren't able to find clear answers here. You've experienced something that's had a powerful effect on you, and you've looked for some explanation: that's all very reasonable behaviour and there's nothing 'fruitcake-y' about it
Besides, life is a journey and not every path we take leads to a pot of gold - it's just a more enjoyable journey if you get to have some good company and conversations along the way

As for the dream interpretations, I would recommend having a little read-up yourself on some of the Freudian / Jungian theories, and those of others, and you may find some answers yourself: I certainly found them helpful in unpicking some recurring dreams I had (based on consistent themes involving modes of transport, but nothing of interest for this forum sadly - just the standard personal development thing
). The key thing to note is just to avoid 'dream dictionaries' and the like - as semiotics also explains, symbols are all incredibly personal and each person's perception of the same symbol will mean different things to them based on their individual history, culture, beliefs etc etc. No-one can tell you what your dreams mean, you kind of have to figure it out for yourself (although there are some highly trained people who could be a decent guide - although I highly doubt they are on ATS
).

Also, to paraphrase / misquote Freud, 'sometimes a cigar is just a cigar'

Hope you have a good journey, and that you reach your pot of gold!

<< 4  5  6   >>

join