It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton in Twitter meltdown - or is it her campaign team?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

So by lying and withholding information about the various scandals and stonewalling investigations had nothing to do with him being reelected?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyeKyu
Lmao this woman is insane. I personally loved the responses to her tweet(s.)

Hillary Clinton why aren't you in prison for the same things that you say Trump MIGHT do?

Next thing you know she will retract all these statements and accuse the Russians of hacking her Twitter account.

She doesn't run her twitter... she has staffers doing it.. I find it amusing because they are using tactics trump has been using for years... but trump does run his own twitter.. and he's responsible for his own gaffs..

Either way they are both pathetic candidates
edit on 9/18/2016 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

My point lays with voting machines and fraud there. And in a circuitous way how Hillary will just steal this election to win.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jason88

My point lays with voting machines and fraud there. And in a circuitous way how Hillary will just steal this election to win.

People do know that you can request a paper ballot and are not required to use the machines.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Let's take that as a good reminder, and it probably deserves its own public service thread on ATS. I'm not being flip, I'm sure members have questions about any state regulations and such.
edit on 18-9-2016 by Jason88 because: Words... missing

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason88

Let's take that as a good reminder, and it probably deserves its own public service thread on ATS. I'm not being flip, I'm sure members have questions about any state regulations and such.

Just from some basic research it looks like a bulk of the states allow paper ballots upon request. I also found out the bulk of the states that use the various electronic voting machines are now required to print out a copy of the persons vote selections for accountability and auditing.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I plan on voting for Mr. Trump, but one of my friends is thinking about doing a write-in ballot. Is that possible now that they've done away with the old fashioned lever machines?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

"If you tell tell the truth, you don't have to remember the story" to paraphrase Mark Twain. So, pointing at a proven fact that would normally weigh in a decision of trust worthy factors (perpetual lies, you may remember) is now a personal attack, monkey crap for you. Not for me."

So , in your Own Logic , Believing in Lies is somehow OK , even if The Facts Disagree with your Reasoning ? I see .

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join