It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Members Music Thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
As a musician/producer I thought it would be cool to have a place for members to post the music they've created personally. I'd love to hear what people are working on or have made in the past. Maybe we could get together and make an ATS mixtape lol. I make Hip-Hop beats but I listen to every genre of music and love all types. You can check some of my songs out at: www.soundcloud.com...

Can't wait to hear what people here make!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I wish I could make music. I'd like to learn the bass guitar, but I don't think I have the head for it.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc
With a laptop these days, anything is possible

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

To me it isn't music if it doesn't have actual instruments which is why I stick to metal, jazz, rock, punk, Red Army Choir and a tiny bit of classical. BUT having a laptop allows to view videos of people playing and teaching, but even with that I do not think my brain could possibly do it. Remembering events or quotes, sure. Chords? I doubt it.
edit on 14-9-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

dobro....

my variation of Mole"s Moan.

edit on 14-9-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Nice beats man.

This is pretty old, my spitting days are long behind me but it was fun while it lasted.

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

You can make playing bass as hard or as easy as you want,same with any instrument I guess but a guitaris only playing roots,3rds and 5ths would not be ideal but for bass it can work very well

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015
Dope! Got kind of a Dead Prez vibe to it. Thanks. Trying to make a living with it it's either feast or famine lol.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

I know. Could all be in the mind.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Right on that was really good! My uncle played the dobro in our "family band" while I was growing up.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That's really nice,you made that look effortless

What tuning you using?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
Nice beats man.

This is pretty old, my spitting days are long behind me but it was fun while it lasted.

youtu.be...

You guys are sick.

Why'd you give it up?

Soundcloud

Some hiphop for the thread.
edit on 14-9-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Fixed link.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408
That link was ill. Don't know much about UK hip hop but I'm feeling what I've heard so far. Especially going in over that Bubba Sparxxx beat.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

That's really good too,great production values on that kind of reminded me of cypress hill with that groove

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
That link was ill. Don't know much about UK hip hop but I'm feeling what I've heard so far. Especially going in over that Bubba Sparxxx beat.

I was pretty proud of that one, thanks fella.

UK Hiphop is ill.
When you find the rights artists.

Nice beats you got there too.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
GODBOT

This is a demo me and a buddy put together a couple of years ago. I don't know what you call it, Metal? Rock? Ummm yeah... We both played the guitars and vocals, and used a DigiTech trio+ to program the drums and bass. On this one, in case you are wondering which voice is mine, I sing first on this one as far as the guitar he did most of the "Lead" work I do the more rhythm or chunkier stuff and the harmonic ambient stuff in the pre chorus.

We called our "Band" GODBOT because the drum and bass bot I affectionatly call Jamaal without our input or permission flipped the parts around and added like 16 bars all on its own, you can even hear the bass chime one note, in the feedback of the guitars exactly when the guitars stop. Thing is the loop stopped like 6 seconds before that, the noise shouldn't be there and the second half was supposed to repeat the first, it does not. Jamaal made it a better song, the flip made it heavier and us scream all the better.

Anyway, fun thread! And good show everyone who posted a tune above my post So far, I dig them all.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: wastedown
Right on that's definitely heavy! I like the double kick.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Oops!
edit on 9/14/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Thanks dude...I got old, jaded and responsible lol I wouldn't recommend it.

The 2nd guy Manage still makes music, he was also in a group called Caxton Press that did pretty well.

Here's some of his stuff:

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Was you 1st, 3rd or 4th on the Rogue Nation track, mate?

You're all proper lyricists and definitely my style.
Like an British version of Non Phixion.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join