It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Reviewing "New Batch" of Hacked Documents to Confirm Authenticity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Does it honestly not concern you that foreigners — whether it's the Russians or not, it's 100% foreigners regardless — are trying to influence the outcome of our election?

If the Russians or Zimbabwe releases the truth and transparency than no. However, what does concern me is the amount of money both candidates have taken from foreigners and special interest either personally or through their foundations or other means.

It also concerns me a family making a 6 figure salary become worth 10's of millions at minimum after there terms in office.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The Republican Nominee is praising the Russian President as being a great strong leader.

Fixed that for you

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: theantediluvian

Does it honestly not concern you that foreigners — whether it's the Russians or not, it's 100% foreigners regardless — are trying to influence the outcome of our election?

If the Russians or Zimbabwe releases the truth and transparency than no. However, what does concern me is the amount of money both candidates have taken from foreigners and special interest either personally or through their foundations or other means.

It also concerns me a family making a 6 figure salary become worth 10's of millions at minimum after there terms in office.

You mean like Mitch McConnell for example?

Oh wait, you said AFTER their terms in office ... he's still in office.

Guess that's different, eh?

McConnell’s average wealth of $22.8 million puts him well above the Senate average. Oddly, however, before 2008 McConnell was well below the Senate average. In 2004, his average net worth was $3.1 million, compared to a Senate average of $14.5 million. That’s almost a sevenfold increase in 10 years. McConnell has quadrupled his net worth since 2007, when it was $7.8 million.

Washington Post

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You mean like Mitch McConnell for example?

Oh wait, you said AFTER their terms in office ... he's still in office.

Guess that's different, eh?

Look just because you may be a political chearleader and biased it doesn't mean we all are..

like I have said, I have no party or even political ideology constraints or party loyalty. So I don't see why mitch McConnell should be exempt.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Ah ... you get back to the personal commentary.

I'm not a political cheerleader. I do my best to sort out actual facts in the face of a lot of plain old ignorance and misrepresentation ... it just seems the vast majority of that comes from the American right-wing and its sycophants.

Yeah, I see a lot of folks say that they have no political ideology ... that's usually about 2 seconds before they launch into parroting some partisan spew straight out of Infowars, Breitbart or Fox.

Of course McConnell isn't exempt ... but when's the last time you heard anything about his ridiculous increase in wealth since 2008? Are you concerned about it now? He's going to continue to be a powerful figure in American politics for quite some time ... arguably if he remains Senate Majority Leader, as influential as the POTUS.

I guess when I see the Hillary-bashers after ANYONE else (other than Bill) with the same passion and righteousness, I'll start believing it's not all pure partisan BS.
edit on 14-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
how could hacking the DNC "harm the democratic party" if the democratic party hasn`t done anything illegal, unethical or immoral? it can`t.

Because Politics is dirty. Even if something is legal "but it feels wrong" can ruin candidates and sow discontent in the electorate.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Of course McConnell isn't exempt ... but when's the last time you heard anything about his ridiculous increase in wealth since 2008?

I'm not sure if you are aware but there is a nasty race going on for the POTUS right now , that is taking all the lime light away from the Kardesians and McConnell .

I'm also pretty sure that you have permissions to start your own McConnell thrashing thread or even a Hillary walks on water thread , or a Hillary facts threads if you feel she needs the help?

a lot of plain old ignorance and misrepresentation ... it just seems the vast majority of that comes from the American right-wing and its sycophants.

I wouldn't disagree but equally so if not more from the left. Heck you just had the DNC head quit, because of their shenanigans within their own party and the MSM.

Yeah, I see a lot of folks say that they have no political ideology ... that's usually about 2 seconds before they launch into parroting some partisan spew straight out of Infowars,

You keep saying you are not partisan but you sure are going to some extremes to pretend that Hillary is as clean as a whistle. So much so, that you try to justify it with a 12 year olds excuse, that its ok because everyone else is doing it mentality.

And no BS does not have to equal Politics. BS equals politics when the political cheerleaders allow them to get away with it, by blinding overlooking political discretion within their own party.

Its the mentality of political cheerleaders that have ruined politics and have allowed our gov't to be hijacked by the highest bidder.
edit on 14930America/ChicagoWed, 14 Sep 2016 08:14:32 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The "transparent" Democrats sure do freak out anytime someone finds out what they are actually doing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join