It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Questions and Problems with the Donald J. Trump Foundation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
People donate money to his charity and then his charity donates the money to other charities. I'm not sure why that's an issue, it's not illegal.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
People donate money to his charity and then his charity donates the money to other charities. I'm not sure why that's an issue, it's not illegal.

She is grasping at straws.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

The issue is...49.2% of American's receive a monthly check.

Theses same people know the Gravy Train will end with Trump.

Their candidate ran a criminal enterprise from the State Dept.

Arrest him, lock him up, he's a criminal...

Translated means: Oh crap, there goes my free money.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Now on the other hand buying something for your self with charity money I do not agree with so if you could find some evidence of this I would like to see it.

from the op maybe you didn't look?

The donation gained new attention following reports that Trump agreed to pay a $2,500 fine to the IRS because he originally gave to Bondi's campaign from his charity, the Trump Foundation.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

It's because he takes credit for it and has even made money from it. He most often gave to organizations that would spend money at his resorts. That's not illegal. Some things he has done with the money are. It's not a real foundation, you will find, if you read the article.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

She is grasping at straws.

I am not grasping at straws. I didn't write the articles. I didn't do the research within them.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

again link from op,

Donald Trump’s charity once bought a 6-foot-tall painting of the wealthy businessman for $20,000 and supposedly put it on display at one of his golf courses.
IRS rules bar charity owners from using donations to buy items for themselves

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Now on the other hand buying something for your self with charity money I do not agree with so if you could find some evidence of this I would like to see it.

from the op maybe you didn't look?

The donation gained new attention following reports that Trump agreed to pay a $2,500 fine to the IRS because he originally gave to Bondi's campaign from his charity, the Trump Foundation.

That doesn't show that he bought something for himself. He made a donation from his foundation to a campaign which he paid a 2,500 fine for. Reldra is apparently alleging he made personal purchases, I asked for evidence of these purchases for personal items.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
He bought a 20K$ 6ft portrait of himself for his golf course, with charity money.

LOL
edit on 9/13/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
a reply to: mkultra11

again link from op,

Donald Trump’s charity once bought a 6-foot-tall painting of the wealthy businessman for $20,000 and supposedly put it on display at one of his golf courses.
IRS rules bar charity owners from using donations to buy items for themselves

There is a nice word in your excerpt there called "supposedly".

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Didn't they catch him in his lies months ago?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Clinton’s love of private travel was also made apparent through the Clinton Foundation, which spent more than $50 million on travel between 2003 and 2012

50 million on travel with other people's money....4 million a year...why are we talking about a tim Tebow helmet?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The comedy here, is that Trump supporters want this guy in office because he will fix our financial problems.....

A man who has made a living spending OTHER PEOPLES MONEY and still having to file bankruptcy because he was going under over and over is going to fix our economy......

Arent you tired of politicians spending other peoples money?

What makes you think hes going to give a flying crap about the American peoples money? He will have at his fingertips more money to screw schtuff up with than he has EVER had before......

WAKE UP

edit on 9/13/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
ill spin this for ya!

wait a minute... your talking about a tim tebow helmet

what about the tens of millions the saudis gave hillary to her foundation.
at least trumps foundation actually uses the money for charity - unlike hillarys who pays he daughter a million a year for part time work through that foundation! and at least it was a tim tebow helmet and not a colin kapernick

Her daughter is not paid a million a year,nothing near that

SHe was paid a lot by NBC once but that's that

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Could you please adjust your userID so it's readable ?

On my screen it's like ink blots.

Lots of people like to read your posts.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
it doesn't matter to the teflon don, nothing sticks to him! trump supporters will spin this in his favor.

Here's a couple of labels that will stick to him after about 10pm ET on November 8th, 2016:

Loser and Choke Artist.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

The issue is...49.2% of American's receive a monthly check.

Theses same people know the Gravy Train will end with Trump.

Their candidate ran a criminal enterprise from the State Dept.

Arrest him, lock him up, he's a criminal...

Translated means: Oh crap, there goes my free money.

And exactly how is Trump going to "end the gravy train"?

Also, what part of your "49.2%" are retirees whose "monthly check" comes to them because they paid into the system all their lives?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
It is laughable that still you all are trying to find something to distract from issues. Personal Gain. The man is worth billions and has assets in the 10's of billions.

This is just like the Tebow helmet.

He has an auction to raise money. He uses money from his charity, which is what a charity is for, to purchase something. It was from a painter. The 'painter' decided to paint Trump.

You are all acting like he is using money to buy things to live or help himself. Losers...all of you.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Where has he made money from it? Because he holds events in his awesome hotels instead of a Motel 6?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So dishonesty is fine if a rich person does it?

Good to know that's where a Trump supporter stands.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join