It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It would be labeled a right wing conspiracy, or more modern, an alt+right conspiracy!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Now2016
Can Obama suspend the elections now?

The DHS can declare a national emergency.

The DHS has been vocal about the elections lately.

Watch out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read somewhere else or maybe here that they have to continue the election/rescheduled since Obama can't pass his term limit time. Not sure if its true but is that considered a national emergency? If the other drops out or is too sick to attend she is forced to forfeit is that really an emergency?

Doesn't matter what anybody "thinks".

Homeland Security May Take Charge Of 2016 Presidential Election

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

watch the 2nd video. definitely something going on. looks like a seizure or neurological problem.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT She most likely never did a chest x-ray. This is all being made up on the fly.....this is VERY bad for her. She may think she is untouchable, but much more of the this and TPTB will be done with her and we all know what that means

edit on 11-9-2016 by annoyedpharmacist because: .

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto

It would be labeled a right wing conspiracy, or more modern, an alt+right conspiracy!

Today we saw the "alt-Hillary".

The "healthy" Hillary is an actress.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

If Hillary drops out because of her health issues, and Joe says no. Then I guess it will be time to pull Bernie out of his new beach house and get him on the debate stage. I believe he burnt too many bridges when he endorsed The Deplorable One.

Joe won't say no this time. He's pratically frothing at the mouth now to be slid into the Dems spot.

link   

originally posted by: nomad4chr1st
a reply to: stinkelbaum

watch the 2nd video. definitely something going on. looks like a seizure or neurological problem.

Well post it.

link   

originally posted by: Now2016
Can Obama suspend the elections now?

The DHS can declare a national emergency.

The DHS has been vocal about the elections lately.

Watch out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read somewhere else or maybe here that they have to continue the election/rescheduled since Obama can't pass his term limit time. Not sure if its true but is that considered a national emergency? If the other drops out or is too sick to attend she is forced to forfeit is that really an emergency?

Doesn't matter what anybody "thinks".

Homeland Security May Take Charge Of 2016 Presidential Election

Indeed - the votes have probably already been determined. A subtle plan to make it look as believable as possible I am sure.
They are hooking up the IV to the Oval office as we speak.
edit on 11/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They picked the wrong clone?

A bunch of deplorables, those servants of her!

link   
If that one doc was right about the pulmonary issue then she would be on blood thinners and if she has heart issues maybe pressure meds also? Tht could cause head issues. Lack of oxygen. Maybe she should see Chaney's doc and get a new oil pump installed..
edit on 11-9-2016 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
a reply to: IAMTAT She most likely never did a chest x-ray. This is all being made up on the fly.....this is VERY bad for her. She may think she is untouchable, but much more of the this and TPTB will be done with her and we all know what means

The saddest thing is that if they find her dead now, given all the dishonesty surrounding her life, I won't even be able to believe she simply died, but I'll wonder who signed the terminate order to remove her.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

So glad it was caught on video.

And they're still insisting nothing's wrong, lol.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt, ya know.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT She most likely never did a chest x-ray. This is all being made up on the fly.....this is VERY bad for her. She may think she is untouchable, but much more of the this and TPTB will be done with her and we all know what means

cut Hillary some slack.

her exam and diagnosis on Friday is what made Hillary foggy and Delirious which is why she called a hundred million people deplorable.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The saddest thing is that if they find her dead now, given all the dishonesty surrounding her life, I won't even be able to believe she simply died, but I'll wonder who signed the terminate order to remove her.

I hope shes not a head transplant candidate

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
What fell out of Hillary's Pant leg when she started collapsing?!

Wikileaks linked this video that shows a close up and a small 'glass or metal' object falls.

There is a lot of speculation that Clinton has a medical implant called a VNS, which is used to control seizures. It comes with a magnet that the patient can "swipe" across the device to give it an extra "boost" if needed.

Now, something very interesting happened recently. Clinton had a coughing fit on a plane. That's not the interesting bit, though. When she started to cough, she turned her back and an aide passed her some water. There was a bit of movement hidden by Clinton's body, and Clinton suddenly had... a book in her hand, which she then passed back to the aide.

Why would someone give a book to their boss in the middle of a coughing fit? If you watch the video, you'll clearly see a black object wedged in the middle of the book. Did the aide pass Clinton the VNS magnet, stuffed inside a book to hide it from the cameras? It looks like the aide offered it to her, but she passed it back because she didn't need it.

Here are two videos. The first is from a girl explaining the VNS system and demonstrating the magnet. There are some really interesting comments about side effects, especially in the first few minutes of the video, that I will leave as a surprise for the astute listener. Also, listen out for some familiar sounding coughing

The second video is Clinton's plane incident. Watch carefully. 8m05, Clinton gives a signal to the reporters "just a minute" - clearly empty right hand. 8m10, Clinton now has a book in her right hand which she is passing to an aide. For a split second, you can see something black wedged between the pages of the book.

edit on Ev06SundaySundayAmerica/ChicagoSun, 11 Sep 2016 19:06:35 -05000462016b by EvillerBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruptedstructure

Hillary #Clinton email from aid Huma Abedin with article on her "life threatening" Sinus Thrombosis https://______.___/clinton-emails/emailid/17243 … #HillarysHealth

WikiLeaks on Twitter

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Now the press is using the fact that she walked unassisted 30 feet to her waiting vehicle as proof that she's fine. This whole thing is getting ridiculous how they prop this woman.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Evidently she has pneumonia. This would explain what she spit up the other day, as well as the fainting.

www.cnn.com...

www.foxnews.com...

This can definitely happen. My mother had a terrible fainting spell when she had pneumonia. Fell and hit her head, and had to be rushed to the hospital.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Lol. A quick glance at random radfem social stuff and it's all full of people saying Hillary is fine! Fit as a fiddle apparently, and Pneumonia is "nothing to worry about"

Also a few suggesting only "old white men" would think this is a big deal.

Funny, I'm 26 and think this is a big deal based on the video footage. I think anyone would reach that conclusion if they saw the video footage.

Pneumonia also isn't something to sweep under the rug. You need treatment for these things or you can die.

Some people, honestly...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Corruptedstructure

Hillary #Clinton email from aid Huma Abedin with article on her "life threatening" Sinus Thrombosis https://______.___/clinton-emails/emailid/17243 … #HillarysHealth

WikiLeaks on Twitter

I knew Hillary's problem was serious when President Barack Obama's own doctor said that her thrombosis was scary.

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join