It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

edit on 11-9-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
You must admit, when you have pneumonia the first thing you do is hire a top Neurologist to be by your side 24/7.

I can't count the number of people I know that have done that. /s

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

She was not a well woman when she started her campaign. Her health was an issue at times even as Secretary of State. This campaign may have killed her. If not bring President will.

The DNC threw away an amazing opportunity when they sabotaged Bernie. He was older than Hillary, but seemed to be in better medical shape at least.

If this is true I don't think Hillary was ever supposed to be President. She was there to stop Bernie, and succeeded. Now the banks interests are safe as far as the Democratic Party is concerned

Of course now we wait to see who the true candidate has been all this time.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

They had to find something that would fit her acting like that. However, if she was that sick, why was she not sitting down? Why was she not drinking water when asked by staff?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
All of the conflicting reports are rediculous! One thought came to mind...why now? Who would really benefit? Where was Bill? Also, why is this video actually being shared even in some mSM elements?

Is it possible it is due to fear of Assange's future leaks? Could they be setting up the framework that she is not intentionally responsible due to health deterioration?

This video regarding her health does seem to be distracting citizens from all of the criminally scandalous activities being proffered. Hmmm....

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I'm serious...Who hugs a little kid when they know they have pneumonia?

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
There's pics circulating of her doing typical neurological tests with her personal nurse on the sidewalk.

Pneumonia my ass.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

A sociopath? If not just a general twat of a person (to put it lightly).

I don't believe this pneumonia story. Not one bit

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: pacific
This could all just be karma coming back to bite her.

Especially on 9/11...which I have always believed was at least 10 years in the planning and set up, in part, on Bill's watch.

OMG, I thought I was the only one that thought that, was always afraid to say it.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Pneumonia is often a symptom of a more serious illness.

I don't believe the pneumonia excuse for a second. Her handlers didn't even look slightly alarmed.

If she collapsed from pneumonia, they would have taken her to the hospital, not to Chelsea's.

She could have had a heart attack and they still wouldn't take her to a hospital. Guaranteed her personal doctor was called to Chelsea's house to examine her

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
There's pics circulating of her doing typical neurological tests with her personal nurse on the sidewalk.

Pneumonia my ass.

Do you mean THIS?:
pbs.twimg.com...:large
edit on 11-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: kaylaluv

Oh sure, now she says she has pneumonia

Hon she has had a cough for how long? These people have good medical care, they would not let something that leads to pneumonia run on that long.

Dr. Drew said (before he lost his show for speaking about Hillary's health issues) that Hillary's medical care was a joke. It was something from the 1950s. Which begs the questions, why? Why is she receiving such shoddy medical care? Are they trying to kill her? From a logic and consequences standpoint, she is getting worse.

link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Stormdancer777

He's just speculating though I'm sure Bernie is very excited at the prospect since that would put him up to bat.

could be, I don't know what to think

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
When examining this clip I noticed some interesting things:

1. At 9-10 seconds into the clip, the woman behind Hillary Clinton appears to brush her hands on the bollard that Hillary is steadying herself on.
  2. At 13 seconds into the clip something appears to fall out of Hillary's pants (by her right foot).
  3. At 14 seconds a man enters the frame from the right side, he appears to be concealing something in his right hand (between his thumb + index/middle fingers).
  4. At 18-19 seconds he seems to brush his right hand on the same bollard in an unnatural way.

Maybe it is all nothing, but it seemed interesting/fishy to me.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Apparently, Clinton is suffering from pneumonia... just been announced by her doctor... sounds like a desperate attempt to cover up her health to me.

usa.liveuamap.com...

Oh and her cough of many months is due to an allergy

Have to love the excuse. She can afford the best doctors on Earth yet they have allowed her to have "pneumonia" for this long?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: MotherMayEye

They had to find something that would fit her acting like that. However, if she was that sick, why was she not sitting down? Why was she not drinking water when asked by staff?

Yeah, something doesn't smell right.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm serious...Who hugs a little kid when they know they have pneumonia?

Your point is spot on.

I do not know whether she has both a neurological condition as well as a rheumatological disease, but the more I observe her I see a woman with Lupus that is assaulting her lungs. And like all people with Lupus they cannot tolerate being in the sunlight in the same way that an ordinary healthy person can.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's one of them.

It's either the squeezing a finger test, common place for neurological disorders, or a 'pull my finger and I'll fart' joke.

link   
My god.. there is even dudes on Twitter saying she was overcome
with emotion... Americans scare me... lol

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana
You must admit, when you have pneumonia the first thing you do is hire a top Neurologist to be by your side 24/7.

I can't count the number of people I know that have done that. /s

lol

Did you know that that caretaker the big guy was the same man that took care of Bill after his heart surgery?

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join