It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEyethey should let Trump's doctor fix her up. He's doing a great job in between cigarette breaks.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnathanr MSNBC reporter David Schuster just put this out - "Clarification from dem operatives @HillaryClinton pneumonia: Expect emergency DNC meeting to CONSIDER replacement. #HillarysHealth" twitter.com... Pretty ballsy if you ask me to even suggest that considering his reach and affiliations. Good lord. Maybe she died (I hope not). Something very hinky is afoot.

Say what?

no way
edit on 11-9-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Pneumonia is often a symptom of a more serious illness.

I don't believe the pneumonia excuse for a second. Her handlers didn't even look slightly alarmed.

If she collapsed from pneumonia, they would have taken her to the hospital, not to Chelsea's.

The security detail had obviously practiced the moves, all to make it look very smooth and like nothing was wrong. If they all rushed to help, that would make it obvious.

I don't believe pneumonia, either. I've had pneumonia. She'd be in hospital. I do believe this is related to her cough, though. I heard Dr. Drew talking about a 'pulmonary' issue, like pulmonary embolism. Her cough does sound like that. It's not whooping cough. After having blood clots, another clot can cause this cough. Having a cough as bad as she has means she won't get much sleep, she can't really talk, and she'd have no energy. And the fact that she coughs so much when she speaks to reporters means that she's coughing a heck of a lot more in private. You can bet on it.

What frustrates me is I don't understand why TPTB are so intent on propping her up? They have to know she won't make a vital and energetic president. They have to know she will probably stop her duties for medical reasons like she needs sleep (completely valid in her condition) or has to have a break or cannot talk to heads of state. So why are they propping her up? Making excuses for everything? It's just getting a little too obvious that they know, that we know this is what they're doing, if that makes sense.

This could all just be karma coming back to bite her. Or the consequences of physical demands placed upon an ill older lady. But why put in a candidate who can't hold office?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: johnathanr
MSNBC reporter David Schuster just put this out -

"Clarification from dem operatives @HillaryClinton pneumonia: Expect emergency DNC meeting to CONSIDER replacement. #HillarysHealth"

twitter.com...

Pretty ballsy if you ask me to even suggest that considering his reach and affiliations.

Good lord. Maybe she died (I hope not).

Something very hinky is afoot.

What if she has altrightus?

On a serious note: It seems censorship on this story is happening on social media.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
That right there has just lost her the election

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I haven't seen anyone else pick up on it yet. David is getting absolutely skewered in the comments. Definitely check them out. HUGE risk for him to say something like this - could definitely tank his career and certainly his relationship with the DNC. Really big risk.

I've always thought he was a pretty stand up journalist, so if he sent that out, he had the source to back it up. Unless he got hacked or something.

Here is the tweet again:
twitter.com...

Will keep looking.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I'm surprised Schuster's tweet hasn't been pulled yet, honestly.

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: reldra

Give it up the woman is not fit for presidency.

No matter how many excuses you make for her it still does not make it so, throw in the towel it's over for team Clinton.

But who takes her place?

You cant just have a one candidate election.

It seems far to late now to run another candidate.

The democrats seem to have made there bed.

link   
I posted this on another thread but it's relevant here.
Check out this NBC News Special Report and listen in around 3:07 to how the reporter totally fumbles her way through talking about Hillary's medical condition (or lack of). Almost sounded like she was going to say something she wasn't supposed to, and then got stopped and had to ad lib her way through. As well as them repeating an obnoxious amount how this is the first episode and indication of anything wrong since 2012 bla bla. This reporter was talking nearly perfectly before she had to talk about Hillary's medications.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: pacific
This could all just be karma coming back to bite her.

Especially on 9/11...which I have always believed was at least 10 years in the planning and set up, in part, on Bill's watch.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

He's just speculating though I'm sure Bernie is very excited at the prospect since that would put him up to bat.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Its finally happened. Time to pop a few bottles and celebrate!!!
HRC Reign of terror has ended!!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: thesaneone

Give it up the woman is not fit for presidency.

No matter how many excuses you make for her it still does not make it so, throw in the towel it's over for team Clinton.

But who takes her place?

You cant just have a one candidate election.

It seems far to late now to run another candidate.

The democrats seem to have made there bed.

Maybe they meant one of her stunt doubles..

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Nope. If she said she was sick, and skipped it, there may have been a bit of the AltRight (hahaha) backlash but it would not have been a media event. Skipping something would be ok. She could have used it as an excuse for why she has been so tired. Being proactive is the best way to make sure you are not caught in a lie in a situation like this.

Personally, if I had read she was sick and did not attend I would not have given it a second glance. Just confirms she is sick. the stumble into the van...why didn't her staff simply say she was treated on Friday and was dehydrated. Nope. Instead they said overheated. Now, in a scramble, they had to find something to 'fit' the narrative.

She should be on bed rest for a week. She looked fine Friday night.
edit on 09pm30pmf0000002016-09-11T17:39:27-05:000527 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This is not mine, but I actually did find some dark humor in it.

Only a true ATS'er will understand.

In honor of 9/11, Hillary Clinton does her best 'Building 7' interpretation !!

edit on 11-9-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Now, in a scramble, they had to find something to 'fit' the narrative.

What is the narrative? They could have stuck to the overheated excuse. But now they've gone for something that can be deadly.

Is 'deadly' the narrative?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

She won't drop out that is obvious but nobody wants or needs a very sick president.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnathanr
I'm surprised Schuster's tweet hasn't been pulled yet, honestly.

Shuster is not believable in any way, shape, or form. I don't care who you support, as long as Hillary still draws breath on this earth she is running for President. What Shuster reported is completely illogical and goes against 3 decades worth of experience with the Clintons in the political arena.

link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: kaylaluv

Oh sure, now she says she has pneumonia

Hon she has had a cough for how long? These people have good medical care, they would not let something that leads to pneumonia run on that long.

Well my oldest daughter had the same issue, bouts with pneumonia, bronchitis, incessant coughing, always on antibiotics, one day while mowing the lawn she started having chest pains.

She has heart failure.

Hillary might have that along with seizures due to her concussion and blood clot.

Also my daughter was a heavy drinker, not a drunk, but daily, look it up, drinking causes heart failure. Hillary was a drinker too.

The medicine she is on for it also causes coughing fit.

link   
a reply to: pacific

What frustrates me is I don't understand why TPTB are so intent on propping her up?

Despite TPTB investing billions into her and into rigging the system for her to win it and feeling confident with their control over the system, they wouldn't be able to control her health. Billions are on the line and it might be late for the backup plan.

Interesting to see how this pan out. IMO I thought she was selected POTUS back when Obama was selected.

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join