It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Australians view of the US elections .

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: hutch622

It's hard to believe these two are the best America has to offer.

Is it bad that I'm hoping for Trump to win it, just to see the shenanigans that will ensue...?

I'm sort of hoping Trump wins too just to see what happens lol.

Methinks it wont matter who wins, the losing side will riot and cause all kinds of fuss and we'll see the beginning of the end of America.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Nah, things will just keep on keeping on...

If a black, foreign, Muslim man can be president and things not go to complete crap, then they'll be ok.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Good point lol.

If Trump wins my only hope is that I can be a fly-on-the-wall for the meeting between him and the Mexican Prez when he "informs" them they will be paying for the "wall". That is comedy gold right there!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Interesting viewpoint.

And, has it crossed your Australian mind that a country as politically inept as the US is the country with hundreds of nuclear warheads sitting on top of missiles, ready to be shot off at a moments notice?

Scary crap that!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: Chadwickus

yep! lets roll the dice and see just how f*kd things can get

- from some dude!

Jim Jefferies maybe? (see @ minute 1:10)

edit on 11-9-2016 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Yeah, scary thought...

but also what leading German economic representatives were saying when they called on the U.S. to act on their currency/debt "conundrum" (as the FED calls it lol) instead of reprimanding us for our export surplus.

Because when the U.S. goes down... there is a good chance they'll go bat# crazy and try to take the rest of the globe with them.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

Ha, ha, yea.................

No, I don't think that's a problem. If you can get the movie in Aussie land, rent the movie "Idiocracy". Its a fine portrayal of the future of the US. And as such, you'll learn the most likely fate for all those missiles is that they'll rust away in obscurity in their silo's and there will be no one left who knows how to fire them. We already have a serious shortage of US Air Force pilots. The biggest danger will be that in the future, there won't be any qualified engineers left who will know how to turn off the nuclear power plants.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Luckily Democracy has safety nets to prevent Nutters from gaining power like they don't have in places like North Korea, how ever wheeling around Hillary "Weekend at Bernies" Clinton for all to see shows the administration is nearly at breaking point to keep its Democratic Nominee in the hunt for the top job. Surely you cannot scam so many people into thinking she is fit and proper to run the biggest killing machine the world has ever seen ?

Unless the alternative is so much worse ? or unless they have already made the plans to steal this one and they know they have put all their "Chickens" on Hillary and can't step back ?

If Hillary wins its WW3 and if Trump wins ( won't be happening ) you get a "Berlinesque Wall".
edit on 11-9-2016 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

originally posted by: hutch622
Not sure which part of Australia you are in with that comment .

We can rule out Cronulla.

It's true tho, our disrespect for authority and government is one of our greatest strengths I think.

Indeed, the only country in the world that not only reveres but embraces its criminal heritage ....i love this place....

To the OP ....i am a tempted to pull out my U.S passport, toddle over and vote Trump just for #s and giggles...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Why do you feel you need to emphasise that you are Australian.

There a quite a few of us on the site but your the first to make an issue of it. Just wondering if you have a particular reason for pointing it out.

cheers

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
As an Aussie also, the most important thing is democracy.

Regardless who wins as long as the vote's are counted that's all that really matters.

As long as slightly under half the people are unhappy I would consider that a success.

sorry mate, you got a bit to learn if you think that. The votes in the US are made and counted by machine. I've seen a couple of vids where the machines are as fixed as one arm bandits.

Hillary is about as popular as a fart in a cold beer on a hot day but 10 to 1 says she will win. The powers that be will make sure the machines register the right number of votes as planned and that the counting of the votes will reflect what the machines say.

I do not dismiss the possibility or likleyhood of this happening in Aus either.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Hillary is about as popular as a fart in a cold beer on a hot day

Thats pretty unpopular ....funny stuff unless you are drinking the beer in question

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join