It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien's online

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
If there is an alien race could they "aliens" use the internet to communicate with us? if they made contact online. how would you know? we used radio waves for year, with little success. yes i know about the WOW signal. and the recent one! but what about the internet? its has knowledge about us and every thing we do. it a great start for contact to learn the good and the bad about our planet with out coming here personally. cicada 3301 comes to mind not sure what it has to do with aliens but you never know! IDK what do you guys think?
edit on 10-9-2016 by eroutt because: changed its to it

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Is this a rebirth of AOL?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I would hope they don't make contact through the internet. They would be trolled so bad they'd blow us up

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: StolidPanda

So true

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

idk is it?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: eroutt

Not likely but it is a good thought, then again if I were an alien Anthropologist even though the internet is an artificial medium that promotes artificial behavior I would find sifting through the date immensely tempting and even experimental communication if not revealing my identity would also be tempting though my base of operation's in order to tap into the internet would have to be close.
Of course that is assuming an entity that could reach us while we have an internet so they would need to be pretty close or able to travel far faster than light to seize the potential opportunity that this internet would provide for them.

I would be concerned for there sanity though as after trawling through the internet they may either go crazy or decide we are crazy, probably correct on the latter but then again maybe they have there own version back home?.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

The way this communication works could already be outdated for thousands of years in their world maybe?

But,then they probably have on board AIs that infiltrate our systems and translate the Internet for them..

Difficult to say bit everything is possible at this point.
If it were then video imagery of their planet and system would be nice way to convince us..

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Ask a meat popsicle. There are a few around these parts.
edit on 11-9-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal

Ask a meat popsicle. There are a few around these parts.

HEy dont forget to ask for Their MULTI-PASS!!

top topics

join