It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here thinks they are a clone?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

I prefer oyster.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Which of me are you asking?.

Sorry I thought she was singing send in the Clones

Elton good point but you would still notice after a week, your belly button would not have healed over and does a clone have a belly button?.

On a more serious note, if my body was a clone I would want a refund, my teeth are imperfect and full of metal (mercury amalgum) and ceramic filling's (I am British say no more) and my body is less than perfect with a dicky ticker and getting out of breath all the time, now of course that could be cloning errors if there was somebody or thing that actually wanted to clone these soggy bag's of mostly water (STNG) but why not reject the faulty body then and start over and of course all that mercury in my system being a bio accumulative material probably helps to explain some of my mania, not all but some.
(this is terribly addictive don't watch it)

edit on 10-9-2016 by LABTECH767 because: Auto Spell Correction Blaghhgh and my thick fingers.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

So who taught you morals?

Evolution and my homies. Morality is a human elaboration of the altruistic instinct in social animals, part of what we call culture. All aspects of culture are elaborations of instinct — such as, for example, the concept of God.

edit on 10/9/16 by Astyanax because: my homies.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I always wondered if clones were made from hospitals. I remember when I would go inpatient and outpatient I would feel the atmosphere and environment different. Like if I didn't exist there or something. Everytime this happened, I always felt a strange urge telling me this is not my reality.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Good morning world what`s my destiny today?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Last time I heard about my clone, she was running the party circuit downtown. Kind of annoying really, because everyone was confusing me for her. I'm quiet, bookish and excessively boring. On the other hand, she's apparently really popular.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: tikbalang
a reply to: Bedlam

A philsophical question;" Dont we all have memories from the original host? "

No.

So who taught you morals?

I had to reply just because of this post. lol
morals. hmmmmm.
it's actually antithetical to existence to do wrong to our fellow humans, an aberration for those who live for that, really. when we were congregating in caves, for instance, fighting took up a lot of energy, when working together fed us and kept us alive and surviving, more frequently. When considered in that light, morals become a methodology for survival.

What that has to do with perhaps being a clone of your original self, I'm not too sure.
To the OP: I'm sure there have been many versions of all of us. Whether that means we were cloned, or are just experiencing different multidemnsional "realities" as the same version, who knows?

My tongue is the same. But someone either hit me with the ugly stick, or I just aged overnight. Don't think that has too much to do with cloning, though. All other versions of myself that I remember, at least, were better looking and smarter.......lol

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I wish I was a clone, so I could end this and never have read such an inane thread.

bring on me, 2017.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
My daughter is a clone of her mother...I'm sure of it...otherwise, why would they both drive me insane??

Seriously, offspring or descendants can look almost identical to a parent or ancestor, so maybe 'cloning' is a natural process. Morals and culture are learned behaviours.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I met up with my clone one day, and he started insulting me and using all sorts of curse words. His insulting curse words were getting on my nerves, so I pushed him down a flight of stairs.

...I was then charged by the police for making an "obscene clone fall".

edit on 2016-9-11 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Last time I heard about my clone, she was running the party circuit downtown. Kind of annoying really, because everyone was confusing me for her. I'm quiet, bookish and excessively boring. On the other hand, she's apparently really popular.

Of all places to find my soulmate, an ATS thread? I don't care if she is bipolar and/or cloned.

On topic, I see no reason why us average folks would be cloned at this point. What would be gained overall? Of course mass manipulation is rampant and our minds and bodies are under steady attack. It is easy to see how this subject gets attention but I see no evidence of or reason for this being done to the general population right now. If we don't all play along like good girls and boys that could quickly change. Or maybe Hillary and/or one of her clones would just sacrifice us. I bet her clones are far more decent and humane than her real self.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I think im a clone now...theres always two of me just a hanging around...
I think im a clone now...cause every chromosome is a hand me down!!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
No I'm definitely an original, one of a kind, a real piece of work and it took me all my life to get this way. Lol
Are you sure? if that's you in your avatar you like like a younger Alex Jones.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Naturallywired

When I was younger, I had long hair tied back in a ponytail, people used to say i looked like I could be Steven Segal's son, but no I'm sure I'm part of my family. The genetics are unmistakeable.
edit on Mon20169V201644830 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

I wish I was a clone, so I could end this and never have read such an inane thread.

bring on me, 2017.

But, how do you know you aren't? Maybe you are? You don't have to kill yourself 24/7 by being re-cloned.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I'm bumping this thread back up because of this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join