It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Hospital Clone Labs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
In Hospitals across America there are Clone labs underground where clones are in a sleep state waiting to be awakened to serve a purpose and agenda. I have witnessed with my own two eyes these clones being prepped up by doctors and nurses. I've seen a woman laying on a bed in the hospital room with what I believe to be blood in a bag for blood transfusion and a ivy bag connected to her. She also was connected to a respirator so whatever dormant state she was in prior this was their way to resuscitate her.

At this lower level I have seen clones sitting down in chairs mannequin like, with some frozen staring up at the ceiling with with no blinking. They all had what appeared to be business attire including work attire such as construction clothing even down to the steel toe boots. Its really a long story on how I ended up underground of a hospital but if you were to read the first thread I made here at ATS it will give you some hints. Since then on I've been revealing things they showed me from that time in topics including being awakened more by reading topics on ATS. Why did it take me so long to reveal this since my first created thread on ATS well I had trouble piecing together what it is exactly I saw and to put it into words until now.

It is a possibility that these clones are created as a replacement of the general public or they could be created to control us and they are placed in key positions or major roles to do just that. Since these clones are artificial they may be mind wired a certain way so they have no free will. On the surface of the earth it is of my opinion these clones sole purpose is to brainwash us natural born humans into doing evil and destroying our souls in the process. As you can see when you turn on the Television nothing but negativity with mock deaths and false flags meant to keep you trapped in a lower level of fear and anger. Our jobs as people is to become awakened to the tools of Agents of Darkness and tune out the negativity from the television, social media etc. We are at war people for every moment second is precious keep your mind clear and silent of any negativity for the enemy becomes bolden. We must awaken and become beings of the light for that the enemy never sleeps.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Remember Donald Marshall talking about clones underground well here's another whistleblower Aug Tellez.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Many of the clones looked Artificial like this man.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

The old saying goes buddy, "pictures or it did not happen".

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I guess this answers will we be missed

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I wasn't allowed a phone in the Hospital I was a patient.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

so much talk such an absence of evidence

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

This should be in the short stories forum. It's entertaining though, especially the picture of some random "artificial" looking guy.

Why would a biological clone look artificial?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The medical symbol should give you some hints.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
They looked like this guy too the Trump hair.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky

Ah, so it was a psychiatric hospital.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Sounds like a great theory - not much evidence of this but there was that Kanye Video

"Famous"

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
What happened to my beloved Skunk Works?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 191stMIDET

It was a Hospital.
edit on 21-11-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

It was a Hospital.

What was the name of the hospital and where is it?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Interesting. I work in one of the biggest healthcare systems on the East Coast and because of my job I have been all over all of our various buildings, we must not be one of those clone hospitals..

or..

You just like posting your science fiction stories because with no proof in any shape that is all you are doing , telling science fiction.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

It was a Hospital.

What was the name of the hospital and where is it?

I won't risk my life saying which hospital.
edit on 21-11-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hey buddy!!!

No westworld spoilers please!

Thank you,

Signed

The real world.........

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

They looked like this guy too the Trump hair.

I don't wanna be "that guy" but oh well. It looks photoshopped and not in a believable way. "A hospital" Ordinary hospitals do have psych wards.
I do want to believe. Could you try sneaking in a small camera? Maybe you can find something from an online spy store?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I use to work in a major metropolitian Hospital as a maintenance technician, I had the keys and access to every nook and cranny of the building and I never saw a clone lab anywhere above ground or below.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join