It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't you miss bumper stickers during election time

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I hardly ever see a bumper sticker on a car....ever. I don't even see yard signs this election cycle.

Heck! I won't even put one on because I don't want my new car keyed or backed into in some parking lot somewhere. I don't want a yard sign because I don't want some SJW assuming something because I support Trump then vandalizing my yard or my home. I don't wear a Trump cap or T-shirt because some idiot lib might stab me in the back for it, or do something nasty because of my politics.

I never see them. Why is that? Is it because of a lack of spirit, disinterest, or my above reason.

I don't even see T-shirts. Man! In past elections they were everywhere and you saw some pretty funny ones sometimes and didn't get all goofy because it was the opposing team.

Do you have a bumper sticker, yard sign, or cap or T-shirt for your political candidate. If not, why not?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I'd literally kill the person that put a bumper sticker on my car. So there's that. I do have a Snow/Mormont 2016 shirt though

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

There are a fair amount of bumpers stickers for both candidates on vehicles here in Florida.

I feel this is the case because everyone assumes everyone else here is carry a firearm.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I don't put out a sign due to those whom feel they have a right to vandalize others property just because they politically disagree with them. However, I do, when I go out in public, wear "triggering" T-shirt!

Funny thing? Never have had an issue with the T-Shirt. I guess it is harder to be a smart ass/vandal to someone when they are standing face to face with you, versus anonymously destroying someone else's property like a coward.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

The one thing I did see was a lot of Bernie swag. Look how that turned out.

If we get all Trumped up, the victory will just be stolen again... Oh... Wait..

That is happening isn't it.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Bumper stickers are the devil.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hardly any national signs out in WA and no advertising because, of course, Hill has it sewn up here so there's no need.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Thats true in the Seattle area, but on the Olympic Peninsula heading out to the coast from Kingston I saw Trump signs all over. Maybe WA goes red this election?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Come to think of it. ...you're right. I saw an old Obama 08 the other day but I don't recall seeing any trump or Clinton bumper stickers.
Or lawn signs for that matter.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Come to think of it. ...you're right. I saw an old Obama 08 the other day but I don't recall seeing any trump or Clinton bumper stickers.
Or lawn signs for that matter.

WOW an old Obama sticker !!!

I would thought the cheap ink would have washed away by now.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I've seen some but not as many as in past years. I've been looking at them lately on cafepress.com. This one is my absolute favorite for the 2016 election:

Sal

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Lots of Hillary ads here in Virginia no Trump ads.
We're a swing state. But most likely will go blue this year because no one wants trump and because of Tim Kaines connection.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I never did stickers on my car until this year. I have a small "Blue Lives Matter" magnet, which is the only message I care to send.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SallieSunshine
I've seen some but not as many as in past years. I've been looking at them lately on cafepress.com. This one is my absolute favorite for the 2016 election:

Sal

Heh, that's funny. Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Just because the MSM scrubs the media of the peoples sentiment doesn't mean it isn't out there in plain sight.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
I never did stickers on my car until this year. I have a small "Blue Lives Matter" magnet, which is the only message I care to send.

I saw a truck going down the highway the other day with a humongous Blue Lives Matter flag on the back set up on some kind of special hitch thingy! It was just flying in the wind!

There is one called "Women for Trump * 2016". I would like to put that one on, but again....I don't want my car keyed by some uninformed SJW idiot that believes the inaccurate memes floating around out there.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Northern Virginia? I live in South west Virginia and see about equal TV ads for both sides. Trump may not be bothering in Nova as its quite often blue.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
You know what's going to be funny..? all the people who's candidate wins, verses all the people who's candidate lose's "in your face" mocking your choice for President.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
First election I have seen where people are afraid of getting their property vandalized...and everything is okie doke.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
You know what's going to be funny..? all the people who's candidate wins, verses all the people who's candidate lose's "in your face" mocking your choice for President.

Oh yeah. We can expect weeks and weeks of THAT! Should be interesting to see how many move to Canada that promised to do so. (For some reason, nobody is wanting to move to Mexico. It's a whole lot cheaper there, too.)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join