It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
LOL Thanks. Hugs back and I'll pass the hugs along to the girls.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I let my girls out to potty earlier. They did their thing and hopped into the trailer. They kept pointing their noses to where I had their food. I say, "What? You're all done going potty? You're hungry?"

They hopped out, looked at me, and jumped back in and pointed again. I go up in there and got the food and the thing I use as a scoop. Molly heads into the room they have and Suzie stays out to make sure I hurried the hell up. She points her nose at the bag, then at the scoop, and back to the bag, and back to the scoop and looks at me. "Hurry! Hurry! Dump it in!"

Those dogs are so smart.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: JinMI

ah ok.. um second question.. what is VBT?

oh! ok nm crap... i get it! no worries. I'm tired..

A VBT is Me........ LOL Or Rider if you prefer. Or Phil

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
@> Skid

I am happy for You that things are starting to go YOUR way!! That's Great!!!

I hear You about moving and the hassles involved. I hate moving. ABSOLUTELY Hate it!!
Almost a few years ago when CC and I moved to chicago area, we wanted to leave several boxes of stuff here, and not take it with. Well My daughter and her fianc'e were in such a hurry that they loaded all the boxes that were meant to stay here up in the truck. Me moved stuff from a 5 bedroom house, to a two bedroom trailer! Talk about OVERLOAD!! Man I was pissed. Then when we came back here, I wanted to again leave the stuff back there that I didnt want to bring. Again it came back with us!! LOL!! It was like, WTF anyway?!?!? LMAO!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Hi Rider! Ummm, can You post the image you are using for a background? I can resize it to fit in You avatar window, If You want... Is easy to resize with a program I use. It is called PhotoFiltre 7. Just as I spelled it. Google it for the download...Is pretty easy to get used to using.... I am curious as hell to see what that image holds! LMAO!!!

EDIT: Oh and there is an invisible jpg that we use for the main avatar image, and then You can use whatever You want for the background avatar image. It will then fill the entire area for Us to see... I know it seems like that is all backwards, but it works! I can post that invisible image for you to get into your uploads....
edit on 17-9-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer Yes I like to own another. I pulled some cash out of my 401K account about 4 years ago and was activly searching for a Bugeyed Austin Healy. I found a real nice one with overdrive that went pretty damn fast on the freeway( My old MG did about 60-65 top speed winding out the RPMs) There were a couple things I was concerned about and I held off on the purchase.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
That must have been crowded. Are you all settled in now?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Kinda not. We have tons of boxes of stuff here in a two bedroom trailer. There is a path through it all, is the best way to explain it.. A total disaster mess... At least it is NOT as messy as this guy's house!!

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Thats a garden Elf!

My Grand Daughter

edit on 17-9-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Holy crap lol. How can you walk?

There's a site you can go to so you can get rid of some of that if you want. I guess how it works is you post what you want to get rid of and people who are interested arrange to come get it. It's free though, so you won't make money.
Freecycle

If you want to make cash off of it, there's always ebay I guess.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
She looks like she's contemplating something mischievous.

I like the Hello Kitty boots lol.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

So...have you been visited by them????? I'd love to know.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

OMG, your Granddaughter is soooooo adorable! Beautiful child! Can the shed adopt her? I can have her train with my elves.

Gotta run everyone! See you all tonight!

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

It is not as bad as that image Bro. LOL!! But close!! It is a pain in the rear to get around in here right now. But as we speak, well type, CC is moving stuff, and Her sister is coming over to help soon! So it will be better later on today!!
Thanx for reminding Me about Freecycle. We used it years ago and I had forgotten about it!!

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

She is absolutely Adorable Rider! Looks kinda like She's contemplating something, umm, bad?! LOL!!

Here's the image resized to 205x430 for use in avatar window as the Background Image. It will fill the entire avatar window area....

Here between the lines is what I am using.
Use the invisible for the MAIN image, click the person profile image in your uploads, above the image when it is clicked on, then use the resized image of Your Grand Daughter for the BACKGROUND image by clicking the square in your uploads that is above the image when clicked on.

Grab these images and upload them to your account in case they get deleted or messed up somehow in my account uploads...

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

So...have you been visited by them????? I'd love to know.

About 6 years ago during a 3-6 month time period. What ever was open appears to now be closed, and Im good with that. That portal was "like a box of chocolates..........."

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

See ya later Night! I have to go too. I hope everyone has a GREAT day!!!
I'm goin out to chase helicopters!! LMFAO!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Something 'portaled' near You?! Like a ghost apparition or Aliens?!

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
...very quick fly-by.... am gigging tonight.... wish me luck?...

laterz!

G

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Good Luck Bro!! Have a Great time too!!!

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join