It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yes the night is pleasant! So quiet and peaceful. Hah, sometimes I think the same, but I love dreams. Though last night was a terrible dream/nightmare.

I'm glad you're fine now
Hope that continues!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

I rarely ever have nightmares anymore. Maybe it's the melatonin I take. I don't know. I hope you have peaceful and interesting dreams tonight. I have some pretty wild dreams sometimes, good ones usually. Just wish I could remember more of them. One of the strangest and most beautiful dream I have ever had was learning how to understand and speak the language of butterflies. They were teaching me, but someone started talking and I was like, QUIET, I'm learning the language of butterflies. Ahahaha! Cool dream! And of course those of actually flying. Just lift one leg and then the other and off you go. LOL

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Haha do you still remember the language? That sounds like a great dream to have! Wish it were so easy to fly, but I don't think I can. Can't believe I'm saying this and I'm only saying it as reference to Peter Pan, but I need some pixie dust!

I have to say discussing politics with random people is helping learn to handle emotions and anger. They always use insults, though some are sensible but only because they have the same view of politics, differing only on candidate.
edit on 12-9-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Sadly, I do not remember the language of butterflies. LOL

Politics just pisses me off. I don't think votes matter, it's all rigged. Seems the little guys never get anywhere yet the rich get richer.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
That is so true.

I sent you a PM.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Oh, ok. I was just going to bed. I'll read it first.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Good day to all the shed landers!
11th already?!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89

I'm going to ......... to open a bookstore

A book store, Oh that is so marvelous!!!
New books? Used? Antique?
I used to frequent these little mysterious book stores in Europe that only carried collector items.
The owners were all ways equally as enchanting as the books the had in their keep.

I have a very small collection, I stopped counting around seven hundred, a couple years ago.

.... my ancestors came to America in the 1600s.

Ooh you are old blood here, it all most constitutes "native". Thank you for the account it was interesting, and I do apologize if it seemed as if I was prying.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Hi Mac and every one else.

Good morning to you.
a reply to: Macenroe82
Any new animal pictures on your agenda?

I am just popping in with my morning coffee, before I go on my quest to mow lawns (plural) and then go to work.

Of course work is a necessity, but I am training an over grown teen ager, and they cut my hours after I agreed to stay on the team. They are nuts.

But, but....the weather is gorgeous and all my trees and the grape vine are doing well and will soon need a welcome pruning and shaping.
My animals are well and so am I. So what the hoot am I complaining about.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
So, I have been working 12 hour shifts thru the weekend and just dealing with the discomfort of a itchy sore swollen spider nite. My boss had the audacity to hit me with a critical 1 line nonsense e mail yesterday as I was getting off work. Its 430 am here in cali and I just called and woke him up to inform him that Im not feeling well, and wont be in today, and he needs to quickly find someone who can do my job. hahahahhahahahha!!!!!!! Im having a nice beer then im going back to bed

edit on 12-9-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

I'm going to ......... to open a bookstore

A book store, Oh that is so marvelous!!!
New books? Used? Antique?
I used to frequent these little mysterious book stores in Europe that only carried collector items.
The owners were all ways equally as enchanting as the books the had in their keep.

I have a very small collection, I stopped counting around seven hundred, a couple years ago.

.... my ancestors came to America in the 1600s.

Ooh you are old blood here, it all most constitutes "native". Thank you for the account it was interesting, and I do apologize if it seemed as if I was prying.

prying? nahh..

as for counting books . . . I lost count around 6,000, my daughters have around 700. And yes, I plan to carry all those and whichever others come in the door . . . I just hope to obtains an original neverending story.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
So, I have been working 12 hour shifts thru the weekend and just dealing with the discomfort of a itchy sore swollen spider nite. My boss had the audacity to hit me with a critical 1 line nonsense e mail yesterday as I was getting off work. Its 430 am here in cali and I just called and woke him up to inform him that Im not feeling well, and wont be in today, and he needs to quickly find someone who can do my job. hahahahhahahahha!!!!!!! Im having a nice beer then im going back to bed

Thats what you shoulda done the other day, and you need to be getting that bite checked out not going to bed. Go to the ER!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

Hi JD - Did you see my earlier reply to your post about having an ATS gathering?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

kindest regards,
G

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Musta overlooked it . . . checking out now.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Great stuff! Thanks for pointing the way . . . oh and if it hasn't been said enough . . . coulda done without the Welsh bootie dance.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Great stuff! Thanks for pointing the way . . . oh and if it hasn't been said enough . . . coulda done without the Welsh bootie dance.

haha!!
Yes, has been said once or.... thrice!
(In my defense... it was in retaliation for her (Tsu's) Scottish Booty Dance earlier in the Shed!)

G

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Pardon me while I bang my head against the wall as I take a break from my online college tests.

::wham::
::thunk::

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Thanks Lorri!!

a reply to: WalkInSilence

WIS!!!! (((((((((((((((((((((((big squishy hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

It does take somewhat of a commitment to do this. I've been doing this for almost ten years now and the ability to get the right shot now is almost a second thought to me now. I find this hobby fun but annoying at the same time. It can be fun, you get to meet new people from all over, and sometimes there is a good bit of travelling that goes on. The only thing that gets on my nerves about this hobby is all of the drama that tends to go with it. I mean I love doing this but I just can't stand the drama that goes along with it.

Yes I did get into the make and models of them. Never really got into where they have been but it would be interesting to know.

I do though have a favorite model of engine........ The SD40-2 built by the former Electro-Motive Division of General Motors.
There I am on the left!!!

My all time favorite shots have to be the following two......

2014 edition of the New River Train crossing the New River at Sewell, West Virginia.

Coming east towards Clifton Forge after a blanket of fresh snow had fallen that morning. Q302 rolls through Alleghany, Virginia bound for Richmond, Va on a cold March day of 2013.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hello Mac! When are we getting our new shed kitty??????????

Wis and JD, wow that's a lot of books! I would need a much bigger place to store all those books! I tend to have some 'keepers' and give away all the others. I have an antique book by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow that is kind of falling apart, but still happy to have it. Then I have my fantasy, Science fiction, paranormal, UFO types. Some on herbs and crafts etc.

JD, what college tests are you taking???

Wis, you can make grapevine wreaths!

Rider, I don't know how you can work all the hours! I used to when I was younger and because I needed the money desperately. GET CHECKED OUT for that damned spider bite!!!!!!!

Gordi, I for one loved your booty dance! I miss Tsu, how she is?????

Chooch, your pictures are so professionally done! I've told you before that you could sell them to card companies, calendar makers, for book covers etc.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Hey I saw two posts by you on my wall, but neither would play!

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join