It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin's Warning / Missile Defense Systems Active

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: facedye

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: facedye

He is now firm and steadfast at asserting that we in the US are instigating conflicts and creating clear divides around the globe.

Except the one's he is involved in with his neighbors...wonder why those aren't mentioned when discussing instigating conflicts.

What is clear to Putin is that Russia is a stronger, more independent and militarized country than it was a few decades ago as well.

Really because I believe he is thinking of what his military should be but isn't.

so.. your strategy here is just to keep saying things you hope are true?

you're directly contradicting his claims now with nothing to validate your point of view. since you seem like the expert on Russia's military capacity, please, enlighten us on how Russia does not have what he claims it does. i'll wait.

there's no credibility in your position.

Tsurfer is a paid internet troll guys.
The sooner peol ignore these trolls the sooner real discussions that aren't filled with propaganda and other nonsensical drivel can occur.

The site admins aren't going to ban them(gee I wonder why).
But everyone can ignore them. With no audience reacting to them then they are being paid for nothing.
Would you keep paying someone to do a job that they are no longer effective in meeting objectives in?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mortex

agreed 100%

the only reason i keep hacking away at this is for the casual lurker.

these ideas need to be challenged, and they need to be made as readily available to the public as possible.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

a reply to: mortex

agreed 100%

the only reason i keep hacking away at this is for the casual lurker.

these ideas need to be challenged, and they need to be made as readily available to the public as possible.

Oh for sure, a variety of opinions views and thoughts are always good. The whole point of a discussion is to share those with others and hear theirs. Unfortunately with some people they have their text book of tricks, with links to counter and shut down discussion of something particular or lead the thread in to another direction steering it away from a certain thing.

And you can see with a handful of questionable people that their number one favoured tactic is to take a thread off topic, preventing real discussion, by being over the top with their anti Russian posts and criticism of Putin.

The sad thing isn't what they are doing, it's expected really..from both sides. The sad part is that people continue to engage the paid trolls and giving them what they want, despite the fact his stuff has been well publicised and leaked and what not. Despite the fact they go about it blatantly(of course they'll deny it).

I think it's important that people keep posting, from both sides. Because we are in a low intensity/proxy war at the moment and a propaganda/information/electronic(warfare) war, so hearing things from the other side is important as well. It would be good if they did something about the paid Internet trolls(or would that upset the higher ups?), so at least the first replies to a thread weren't their nonsense propaganda posts.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

a reply to: tommyjo

you think this is tolerated by the united states?

So do you now understand that yes it is tolerated? I'm finding it hard to understand why you think that it wouldn't be? As long as the aircraft or ship remains in international airspace/waters then there is no problem. I'm still puzzled as to why you believed that the US wouldn't tolerate it? What do you think that they are going to do? All the US are going to do is intercept and shadow exactly as they have done for decades in a professional and safe manner.

During 2015 Russian aircraft came down the Californian coast. No drama but just a standard safe identification and shadow until they left the area.

freebeacon.com...

This year there was a Russian Intelligence Collection vessel off Hawaii monitoring the Rim of the Pacific 2016 exercise,

news.usni.org...

Again no dramas, no buzzing of the vessel or endangering it and yes it is tolerated. Again why do you believe otherwise?
edit on 20/9/2016 by tommyjo because: spelling

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

originally posted by: boncho

And for the rest of your performance :

Found a nice article a while ago about perception management :

To understand how the American people find themselves trapped in today’s Orwellian dystopia of endless warfare against an ever-shifting collection of “evil” enemies, you have to think back to the Vietnam War and the shock to the ruling elite caused by an unprecedented popular uprising against that war.

While on the surface Official Washington pretended that the mass protests didn’t change policy, a panicky reality existed behind the scenes, a recognition that a major investment in domestic propaganda would be needed to ensure that future imperial adventures would have the public’s eager support or at least its confused acquiescence.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

because there's clearly hostility between the two countries.

they're not "checking in." they're monitoring each other's activities. this is a hostile form of monitoring one another.

...I mean.. lol.. did you even watch what Putin stated in its entirety?

how in the world are you standing by a position that downplays the current tensions between the US and Russia?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join