It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin's Warning / Missile Defense Systems Active

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: facedye

We must understand that the United States of America is the largest Arms dealer in the world, no one comes close.

Having made this fact clear, it will also be clear that a dealer needs a market, this is what the USA have been doing since the end of the WW2, creating markets for their arms manufacturers, they are plain simply a government, a country, 300 million people working and paying taxes for their arms dealers to gain control over vast regions of the world to destabilise, to plunder and to sell their arms.

The United States of America are the most vicious country on earth, they claim to be the land of democracy yet look at their running candidates, a liar thieve and murderer and a liar thieve and megalomaniac.

Then the United States of America try to export their model of government across the globe, they have been trying to do this again, since the end of the WW2, and all they have done was to destroy country after country to install their corporations and plunder the natural resources of those countries.

How do they do this?

By being the greatest arms dealers on the planet.

Anything Russia, China, France, Germany or the UK, or even the late USSR have done compared to this is children play.

Defending Putin:

Putin is a kind of a dictator, he tries to disguise that with elections but the elections are only the final step on a democratic process, before elections take place you have years of disinformation, propaganda, purges, campaigns, assassinations, and only then when everything is in place you ask the people: -So, who do you want for president?

The answer can only be one... Obviously.

This is what Putin is. Having said this I must conclude by saying that Putin is perfect for Russia because Russians are not ready for a real democracy. If you let all the democratic circus take place in Russia, today, it would take 6 months to have the same they had in the mid nineties which was Mafia, Corruption, Assassinations and a devastated country so if you like Russian people and I do, don´t attack Putin, just try to tell him that he is not going to live forever and that he must prepare a transition to a sustainable form of government in his country.

About China:

China is the USSR times 10 or 15. But the Chinese are a wise people, I think they could hold a democracy, what they can´t hold is this single party dictatorship mixed with wild capitalism. They are destroying the environment and devastating employment worldwide.

If the Almighty USA wants to mess with someone they should mess with someone of its size, they should mess with China, of course. Go destabilise them, go making coups like you did so many times across the world, go surrounding them with protectorates. How about allowing Japan and South Korea into NATO? Taiwan? Taiwan could be a NATO country. Why not?

Sure it´s not in the atlantic ocean, well Romania isn´t either...

American foreign policy has always been coward with the strong and prepotent with the weak.
That isn´t going to change, America would have to split and that may very well happen.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Have you seen the actions his military took in Crimea? As a Ukrainian I'm too embarrassed to provide a link.

He, too, wasted the lives of his own civilians for "the greater good." Unarmed protesters should never be met with sniper fire.

Is that like the imaginary sniper fire that happened in Yugoslavia in the build up of war there? There's videos of the early days of Yugoslavia War aka: Kosovo/Serbia War (total political war), where "snipers" were "shooting" people. The guys getting shot were more concerned about the film camera and where it was aiming, but there's clips of 'victims' carrying on with the whole act, no blood or anything, but they sure fake'd it 'till they made it (to the hospital), with their imaginary wounds.

After seeing that it really opened my eyes with Western media. Then you have the woman and her aunt on western news, (CNN or Fox News?, can't remember...I think CNN) during the Georgian conflict, the little girl stated how bombs rained down, and when she started saying how the Russian's saved her & her family and the US was behind the Georgian uprising, they quickly cut to commercial and cut them off.

And again this time, in Crimea, the US has been outed once again, evidence of them having troops on the ground, CIA or Mossad intelligence agents spurring the conflict, putting the worst kinds of people in power, supporting ruthless criminals, and it was your comment that reminded me of the fake snipers in Yugoslavia. Just like the "sniper fire" Hillary had to avoid when she flew in I presume...

Is "sniper fire" a codeword?

I haven't looked at the specific incident you are talking about, but if its going to point blame and point fingers, at Russia or Putin directly, I'm a little skeptical until seeing a lot of data on it, because its clear Western media is pushing an agenda, the same agenda George Soros, the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, the UN & IMF/World Banks are pushing. They want people to think there's two sides to their efforts, that they are split down the middle, but if you dig hard enough you will see they always seem to be operating to the same end game or objectives.

The real vs. vs. seems to be Russia & a few other nations (Syria/Iran/etc) standing against the global empire of Israel & the Central Banks, operated out of the US & its 800 military bases worldwide.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

The US had no troops on the ground in Crimea and that Russian lie has been thoroughly debunked.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Boncho, i understand where your skepticism is coming from, but this is undeniably evil and real.

I'm not sure what the terms and conditions are on this site, and i'm sorry in advance if this is too gruesome. If mods need me to take it down, it's no issue. I'm just leaving this here to show you part of what i'm referring to.

These snipers were never really identified, much like the russian troops were without flags or significant markings when marching into Crimea.

Whether this was instigated by Putin or Yanukovych (who Putin was trying to rescue), i suspect both had a hand in allowing scenes like this to unfold.

More here:

Murder Of Maidan Protesters February 20th, 2014

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

great assessment.

let's also establish the fact that we not only deal in arms, but in drugs as well. To an equal degree, if not more so.

*tips cap to michael ruppert*

no matter the specifics, this is all coming to a head.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: facedye
a reply to: tommyjo

Based on the information you yourself posted, how in the world can you maintain that the U.S. and Russia currently tolerate each other's military vehicles in their air space?

But they are not in each others airspace. What part of the 12 nautical mile limit don't you understand? You do realize that there is a difference between a flight information region or air defence identification zone and sovereign airspace or waters. Both sides are in international airspace and international waters. Both sides chose to intercept and shadow in international airspace purely due to the fact that they are not flying with transponders on. What part of that don't you understand?

There is nothing unusual about each side monitoring each other from international airspace and waters. Even during the 1990s after the collapse of the Soviet Union the Russians still conducted surveillance albeit reduced rates.

Your rant was pointless because you haven't grasped that each side are monitoring from international waters and international airspace.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: facedye

So when the U.S. conducts large scale military exercises in and around the States, would we ever tolerate a Russian spy plane flying in our general airspace?

So why do you think otherwise? Both sides have always conducted surveillance on each other at close quarters. Did you even know that there are agreements and understandings between the US and Russia going back to Soviet times? These memorandum of understandings were to prevent misunderstandings and to ensure that interceptions and maneouvres were to be conducted professionally and safely.

www.coldwar.org...

That agreement was carried over from Soviet times until fairly recently when Russian forces started to make potentially unsafe intercepts. Remember these intercepts are in international airspace. There is no requirement or need to fly that close or to endanger another aircraft. Since the memorandum of understanding there have been decades of professional and routine intercepts and shadowing. Sadly it is only a matter of time before a miscaculation happens. All it takes is a lapse in concentration and it can all go pear-shaped.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Well this is worrying....

Certainly not what I thought to hear from Putin, both worrying and glad that he divulged such information. I do think the American people are having much of their lives overturned without knowing it. He is correct that to have a level threat, we have a level peace of course as this has kept things calm for a while now. Thankfully. I would hope and pray that whoever is in office for American next makes good acquaintances with Putin considering I whole-fully feel he is genuinely a fellow of his word.

The world really needs to stop this ridiculous game, people need to be happy with what they have but it seems this is not the case.

Then we hear of possible bases elsewhere on other planets that is hidden from public eyes. I really hope for the love of all of us that the future does not hold the elites floating away to another place while they destroy this earth of ours.

Mad times.....

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

Well this is worrying....

Certainly not what I thought to hear from Putin, both worrying and glad that he divulged such information. I do think the American people are having much of their lives overturned without knowing it. He is correct that to have a level threat, we have a level peace of course as this has kept things calm for a while now. Thankfully. I would hope and pray that whoever is in office for American next makes good acquaintances with Putin considering I whole-fully feel he is genuinely a fellow of his word.

The world really needs to stop this ridiculous game, people need to be happy with what they have but it seems this is not the case.

Then we hear of possible bases elsewhere on other planets that is hidden from public eyes. I really hope for the love of all of us that the future does not hold the elites floating away to another place while they destroy this earth of ours.

Mad times.....

Nah it's easier to build a space station don't be silly.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I think you've missed my point entirely.

If not for the many reasons outlined in your reply, you chose to call my direct questions to you a "rant."

i haven't grasped that each side is monitoring each other from international waters and airspace? what? that's PRECISELY what my response to you was about.

you seem confused. if you mean to say that there is zero hostility being added to the situation with these instances, i'd have to say your head is in the sand.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

they may not have to float away too far at all.

can anyone saaaaaaaaay D.U.M.B.s?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Im only seeing your post now. Seriously, when it comes to Russia, don't believe anything you read. Israel & US have been relentlessly trying to start wars with them. You said "Putin's" actions right? He's not in total control of everything.

The video you show I see blood, I don't actually see people being shot. And I wouldn't be able to tell you either way. I've found write-up of it, supposedly laying it out play by play, but the videos associated are taken down (surprise surprise)...

BBC report sniper shooting from media centre Ukraine Hotel, which later became an infirmary for treating the injured.
Through a Polish national, I found more footage of the black-ops with yellow armbands for recognition. Now I could locate their position: in front of the International Center of Culture and Arts (October Palace). This is the very setting across from the Ukraine Hotel where a group of protesters became victim from snipers.

Yes, it's clear the opposition groups possessed firearms, pistols and rifles. Later, evidence shows they also possessed sniper rifles seen in BBC report and a local report of a Ukrainian MP from the Fatherland party caught with a sniper rifle in the trunck of his car. Opposition security allowed him to pass.

In sequence, apparently the black-ops were a regular security unit, armed and returning fire from the protest area of Maidan Square. One of the men had been shot and the black-ops carried the wounded man to safety. The group was quite large, from the footage we see 25-30 men plus a glimpse of a Berkut official in camouflage. From the available footage, it appears they were retreating and escaped along Instytutska Street towards the intersection with Bankova Street where more video footage was shot.

In the next sequence, the protesters moved up beyond the overpass and came near the Ukraine Hotel when they came under deadly sniper fire. There is no concrete evidence which group(s) were responsible and no one was apprehended as far as I know.

In the end I found footage from Polish television station TVN24 with an expert analysis in the Polish language. I would like to know what was said, so please react with a comment.

Preliminary conclusion: the RFERL footage was distributed as propaganda to make the case for blaming the government forces for the murder of protesters on Instytutska Street, between the overpass and the Ukraine Hotel. This is false, the video of the group of black-ops was shot BEFORE the victims seen in the footage being killed by sniper fire. The Guardian, the BBC and other broadcasts should have been clear on this issue.

Why not blame the people who created the mess in the first place, who are pushing to cause more mess in the region?

NATO head trying to create war with Russia.

Alarming rise of bio-labs popping up on Russian borders.

CIA positions available in Georgia - Chemical or bio-engineering, nuclear or physical science.

What if Putin's telling the truth?

Putin stated bluntly that in his view the West would only be content in having a Russia weak, suffering and begging from the West[/]b, something clearly the Russian character is not disposed to. Then a short way into his remarks, the Russian President stated for the first time publicly something that Russian intelligence has known for almost two decades but kept silent until now, most probably in hopes of an era of better normalized Russia-US relations.

Putin stated that the terror in Chechnya and in the Russian Caucasus in the early 1990’s was actively backed by the CIA and western Intelligence services to deliberately weaken Russia. He noted that the Russian FSB foreign intelligence had documentation of the US covert role without giving details.

Now, I've gone over all the stuff out there, and frankly, it's hard not to imagine that all this is true. The US has 800 bases around the world, not Putin, and in every address and media appearance there is, the Western sources are pushing heavy anti-Putin attacks, and seriously slanted stories. Even cutting feeds on contradictory information. Disappearing videos on Youtube, etc.

Not to say every story out of Russia is legit, but if you listen to Putin talk he sounds like a human being, he takes criticism (often unfair or undue) and spins it on people who have no real argument besides hate fostered by dissonance. Its not hard to see the US is the Empire this era, and Israel is its puppet master.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I agree that the misinformation provided both by the western and russian powers is pervasive beyond belief these days.

The last thing I would do is believe anything I read about any country these days. To me, that's exactly why that footage matters. It's as close as you'll get to at least seeing what transpired without being there for yourself.

Being an eloquent and almost relatable leader, Putin is also highly manipulative. He's a pseudo-dictator, after all. Even if you respect the man (which I can totally understand), you must also take into sincere consideration that he has no reason to be honest.

Yes, the protests in Ukraine became increasingly violent over time. I still would never agree that the proper solution to violent protests are snipers. Watch closely, both videos are about an hour long each. You can clearly see people shot and be carried away bleeding.

And he sure might not be in control of everything, but he was definitely in control (by his own admission) of sending tens of thousands of troops and abundance of military vehicles to an area that's not technically his to take it away from its sovereignty. He first stated this had nothing to do with Russia, later admitting he planned to take this land all along. This shows a high capacity for manipulation and ruthlessness.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Just feel the need to mention that Victoria Nuland's recorded telephone conversation detailing who the US government wanted to take power in Ukraine out of their list of possible puppets was leaked at the start of February 2014. I would hazard a bet that Putin knew about it before it was leaked to the internet and ignored by mainstream media.

All of this came months after the first signs of obvious attempts at regime change by US/EU that included masked men firing sniper weapons at both police and protestors in Kyiv and many other clashes, protests etc.

Considering that this was only one instance in a selection of US-led actions threatening Russian borders, that Putin would have known the democratically elected government of Ukraine was going to be replaced by a western stooge and that Crimea is strategically important and has generally been part of Russia in recent history... why would he not make plans and then act to secure Crimea?

Maybe Putin should just continue to accept the adventures of the dying empire desperate to maintain their hegemony from across the other side of the world and not act to defend Russia and Russian-speaking people in Ukraine.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Care to provide anything that shows Putin had no geostrategic motivations for taking Crimea?

Sorry had some things to take care of but now I will address your questions...

Care to provide something that shows he had a geostrategic motivation for taking Crimea...and remember they already had a lease on their Black Sea base until 2042...so nobody was going to take it away from them?

But feel free to provide that if you can.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Care to provide anything that shows Putin had no geostrategic motivations for taking Crimea?

Sorry had some things to take care of but now I will address your questions...

Care to provide something that shows he had a geostrategic motivation for taking Crimea...and remember they already had a lease on their Black Sea base until 2042...so nobody was going to take it away from them?

But feel free to provide that if you can.

are you serious?

...please refer to my OP. my entire thread is providing more than enough information to show what the geostrategic motivation for taking Crimea is. several other posters here have also supplemented my information with factual points of their own. it's what this whole thread is about.

is this willful ignorance on your end or are you really just not paying attention?

you've just lost all legitimacy in your own position. not only did you not deliver anything to back up what you're saying, but you're also neglecting all of the valid information I've put forth here. you're not even providing a rebuttal to my claims as they are, let alone all of the other legitimate criticisms to your point of view.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Why is it that otherwise intelligent and reasoned people turn into small-issue cheerleaders over certain things?

Even if you feel the need to criticise Putin for the many negatives he has that is no cause to start trumpeting US government policy and the disgusting hand played by the CIA in attempting to control the world geostrategically to the US' benefit.

Buying into the media spin of Russia being responsible for territorial encroachment is the same as buying into all of Islam being out to get the good guys. In trying to control the world and, in many people's opinion, lead it into a third world war rather than lose status as a superpower, the US clearly interferes around the world regularly. Of course, newspapers that take PR from governments and reproduce it are informing the public of ONE side of the story. The same for Russia as it is for the West.

It is time to look beyond the way they want us to think and understand Russia is a convenient scapegoat for many reasons, including that it won't back down, that it has been the American 'bogeyman' relatively recently in public consciousness and that it has huge resources at its disposal. In the same way Muslims are the current main threat as they populate the Middle East - the single most important strategic location of the past 100 years and probably the next 50 - so the idiot flag-wavers cheer on interference in locations important to US government control. All the while conditions are created for Islam primarily, but Russia as a steady and increasing second place, to react in ways that foster easy demonisation.

The US wants control of the middle east for itself and its real owners - the financial cartels. The US wants World War 3 started through the middle east but with Russia as the enemy as no Muslim nation is strong enough to provide a realistic foe - again for the financial cartels. The US wants a world (or a large chunk of a world) in ruins so that a mass centralised government can spring up to offer peace and security to humanity - again for the financial cartels.

See the real issue as control by the elite of the rest of us, with debt as the easiest prison (of many types) and digital world currency as the cell that can't be escaped, the world police as our 'protectors' to silence dissent, the rationing of all consumables including water, and no hope of changing an entrenched system.

Oh and by the way in the future you'll probably beg for good old-fashioned tinpot cronyist like Putin.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

NATO head trying to create war with Russia.

Actually he was trying to help Ukraine...since Ukraine military is nothing but old Russian military equipment, not very modern enough to fight newer equipment being given to the separatists.

Obama didn't have the balls to do the right thing with helping Ukraine, and Mr. Breedlove knew it and was looking to change his mind on not helping Ukraine the way they should be.

Alarming rise of bio-labs popping up on Russian borders.

WHat would you expect the newest propaganda machine for the Russian government to say...I would be more worried if they didn't say something like that.

CIA positions available in Georgia - Chemical or bio-engineering, nuclear or physical science.

WHy not they may be called on for their experience in those fields that Georgia may not have people who are...nothing really odd.

What if Putin's telling the truth?

And then would if he isn't...and his track record for lying is far longer than it is for the truth.

Here are a couple off the top of my head...

Chechnya lie

Ukraine lie...Crimea and the East.

Little Green men in Crimea then in the East that weren't Russian soldiers to finally being told they were.

Lying about the fact there were active duty Russian troops fighting along separatist in Eastern Ukraine, who went home in boxes and their families lied to as to how and where they died.

There are more but that should show enough that he lives on lying.

but if you listen to Putin talk he sounds like a human being, he takes criticism (often unfair or undue) and spins it on people who have no real argument besides hate fostered by dissonance.

Un fair because it actually shows the truth about Mr. Putin. Criticism he gets for a damn good reason...he lies, steals, and is corrupt...but of course nobody should be criticizing him because he is a saint.

Let's talk about how he treats those who oppose him...

Stay in one of Russia's finest government facilities in Siberia.

Killed right in front of the safest places in Russia...the Kremlin.

And if you do get out and leave Russia they will trump up charges against you to try and put you back in their finest penal facilities.

But hey other than that I guess you could say he is alright...not even with a straight face can that be said.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

He is now firm and steadfast at asserting that we in the US are instigating conflicts and creating clear divides around the globe.

Except the one's he is involved in with his neighbors...wonder why those aren't mentioned when discussing instigating conflicts.

What is clear to Putin is that Russia is a stronger, more independent and militarized country than it was a few decades ago as well.

Really because I believe he is thinking of what his military should be but isn't.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Its very hard to take conclusions if we consider the arguments presented by both parties. It´s all propaganda and desinformation on both sides.

We should only consider the maps and how things have evolved over the years, specially since the end of the cold war.

What I see is that the NATO has enlarged and accepted in his ranks, countries too close to Russia. Naturally, a weak Russia couldn´t do anything about this but a well armed and with a well defined geopolitical direction Russia wouldn´t obviously like this changes. So they react.

Imagine this situation in reverse, would the US tolerate a Russian base in Mexico or Canada?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join