It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing strange creatures while just closing eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I recently had a weird and strange experience that I never had before. Just as a disclosure I never took any drugs, etc and I am not on any medication.

This was an genuine experience and kind of scary thing.

One night I brought my son to bed and as usually I stay with him a couple minutes, just laying next to him. In this case I closed my eyes and I had a very vidid, very realistic "dream" / "view" - whatever u want to call it.

Basically I saw this strange creature just walking around a lot of different "pool" like structures. Out of these "pools" there were beings being born. The creature seemed to create these beings one by one. They all lined up - almost like an army - individual soldiers. They all looked more or less the same.

The whole time it felt like I didn't really watch but saw it through someone else eyes - I was not asleep because I opened my eyes right away and I was completely awake and as soon I closed my eyes I was back seeing these events unfolding.

Here is the deal - this was about 4 weeks ago and I still see this creature and the "pools" as it was yesterday. It's a very detailed picture in my head - like a photograph. I see the creatures coming out of this pool and something or someone was preparing for something big. I mean there were hundrends of these soldier creatures .. and I was right there.

I shared this story with a couple people that I trust.

My "mind" somehow got temporary "connected" to something - probably completely random but it was still connected. Btw I never saw anything else .. it was a one time experience.

I don't really believe in this stuff but this was really scary because it was so vivid.

What do you think ATS?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: flyandi

Could it have been a stage 1 sleep episode? This is the time when we are most susceptible to hypnagogic hallucination, especially if sleep deprived

During stage 1 sleep, breathing gradually becomes more regular and the heart rate begins to slow. Dreaming is relatively rare during this stage, but sudden twitches or hypnic (hypnagogic) jerks (sudden short micro-awakenings often accompanied by a falling sensation) are quite common, the last gasps of waking control before sleep takes over. During this short period of very light, easily disrupted sleep, usually lasting less than 10 minutes, the sleeper may be aware of sounds and conversations, but feels unwilling, rather than unable, to respond to them. A person awakened during this period will often believe they have never slept at all. Typically, this stage represents only about 5% of the total sleep time.

www.howsleepworks.com...

edit on 6-9-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Same thing happens to me on random occasion. It has been that way since my adolescents. I'm in my 50s now.

Just accept it and enjoy. relax you are not alone.

edit on 6-9-2016 by grubblesnert because: relax

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Could it have been a stage 1 sleep episode? This is the time when we are most susceptible to hypnagogic hallucination, especially if sleep deprived

During stage 1 sleep, breathing gradually becomes more regular and the heart rate begins to slow. Dreaming is relatively rare during this stage, but sudden twitches or hypnic (hypnagogic) jerks (sudden short micro-awakenings often accompanied by a falling sensation) are quite common, the last gasps of waking control before sleep takes over. During this short period of very light, easily disrupted sleep, usually lasting less than 10 minutes, the sleeper may be aware of sounds and conversations, but feels unwilling, rather than unable, to respond to them. A person awakened during this period will often believe they have never slept at all. Typically, this stage represents only about 5% of the total sleep time.

www.howsleepworks.com...

Maybe - but I am pretty sure I was fully awake. I kept my eyes open and closed and got right back to the event.. it also progressed .. like a movie that was not paused.

Except that was part of the "dream".. I only can tell you that I never had such a thing happen to me. There was nothing special during this day - nothing out of the ordinary .. didn't watch a lot of TV and focused on a small project.

.. and on top, I never had this again since then. It was a one-time-only thing.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I have seen many strange and wonderful things behind closed eyes. My username is no fluke.

I believe you, and I think there is a great collective wisdom in the things we see in sleep or near-sleep.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

can parasites in the eyeballs cause these kinds of visions? Amoebas maybe??

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Could you tell me two things please.

The age of your son and your religious beliefs if you don't mind.

P

ETA you have mail.
edit on 7/9/2016 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
6 years old and none .. not religious at all. .. why?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I've done this since I was a kid.

As it was said above...you are not alone

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Also, can you give a description of the creature?

I am very intrigued by the imagery.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

What you may have seen is truth.

Our children at these young ages still have memories of what happened to them before they popped out of mum's tummy.

What you saw may have been the waiting area for souls to be reborn to their next life.

Research re-incarnation a little and also research those young children that remember their previous lives. These memories fade very quickly are are usually gone by the age of about 7.

Nothing to fear here.

Here is one I found for you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You also may like this.

P

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The creatures from the pool where tall, skinny and had gray / green / yellowish coverings. They were smiling in their face and had very enlarged eyes - almost glowing. As soon they were pulled out, they moved off and "the view" moved away to the next pool.

The pools itself where like huge round tubs with weird looking water in it. There were no wired or anything attached to it - i don't remember the details anymore but there was a moment where "i" was looking down and away from the pools and I saw a small control panel on my hand.. that's it. Maybe I was an "operator" or something.

The main creature was mostly dressed in black and red. It was sitting in the very back - it was mostly covered by the creatures it pulled from the pools but it looked pretty much similar.

The one strange feeling I had the whole time and even now that I am writing this, is that it felt very technological advanced. Don't ask my how or why but there was a feeling of highly sophistication on all of this.

I feel like I have to defend myself right now but I am not making this up - this is what I saw and I still feel.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

What you may have seen is truth.

Our children at these young ages still have memories of what happened to them before they popped out of mum's tummy.

What you saw may have been the waiting area for souls to be reborn to their next life.

Research re-incarnation a little and also research those young children that remember their previous lives. These memories fade very quickly are are usually gone by the age of about 7.

Nothing to fear here.

Here is one I found for you.

You also may like this.

P

Yeah - but my son was not the one experiencing it - it was me experiencing it.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
It sounds like hypnogogic visuals that happen when you lower your brain waves to the beginning of sleep state.

My guess. It could have been your son and your own consciousness electromagneticly overlapping causing your brainwaves to sort of link frequencies? Kind of like shared dreaming.

Did you ask your son if he's ever seen anything like that?

It is very possible to have waking hypnogogic images especially if you meditate a lot.

edit on 7-9-2016 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Yeah - but my son was not the one experiencing it - it was me experiencing it.

You were lying next to him. Love can do all sorts of things including having our souls mesh a little. You saw a memory from your son. Parent to child, is one of the most powerful links that exist.

P

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Would you describe them as self-transforming machine elves?

That is a term used by Terrence McKenna to describe entities he frequently encountered while under the inflience of '___'.

The brain produces naturally occuring dmt in the pineal gland.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Did they appear reptilian by any chance? What did their eyes look like?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Do you know Mass Effect? In it the main character has visions of the reapers attacking humans. Before they do, of course. Popular topic, Ender's Game, f.e.
What I'm saying is basically, you see their soldiers breeding process being completed. They should be here any day now.
Pretty obvious.

Or you were watching too much tv, but that's impossible, right?
edit on 7-9-2016 by Peeple because: To too

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I believe you were experiencing Astral Sight, a view into a non-linear time/space. . .I also see things, whenever I close my eyes - it's like having my own, private tv screen in my head.

Most of the time I see beautiful scenery, but also close ups of tapestry, paintings, sketches, music scores. . . once I watched an odd woman in a round, white "room" working at some console - she looked up at one point & our eyes met, or so it seemed - I jumped with fright, as it seemed she had seen or sensed me looking at her. I've no control over what I see, although at times I can "zoom in". I have learned to enjoy it all; certainly no harm has come from it.

Sometimes the images go too fast for me to even recognize what they are; at others, there is a scrolling of white numbers, 1's and 0's on a black background, as if some bizarre pc is downloading something into me.

Just try to relax & see where you are lead; one can learn a great deal in this state, I think!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The interesting thing about the Pineal Gland, is it contains Rods and Cones just like the human eye. But the Pineal Gland doesn't let-in light like the eye. However, it is sensitive to changes in electromagnetic frequencies. Thus, you can 'see' parallel universes or other timelines /realities via your Pineal Gland. When these frequencies are very strong, you can see these "scenes" with your eyes open as well as shut. I have experienced this on and off since I was a young adult and often wondered what the heck I'm looking at as far as "where" and "WHEN".
edit on 18-9-2016 by jseeley because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join