It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter UK close London City Airport but seem to be missing one thing...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Hi folks, not sure if this belongs in Alt Political or here, mods please make your choice, thanks..

Yes the movement known as Black Lives Matter seems to have hit our shores here in the UK peddling their brand of ignorance, lies and mistrust that is spouted in the US. I'm personally not a lover of groups that promote violence as one of their 'rights' and I especially dislike groups who refuse to accept the rights of all lives rather than just their own, but hey ho, its a free world I guess (well, free ish).

Anyway, these muppets in the UK chained themselves together on a runway of the City airport here in London with an attempt to disrupt air traffic, now here's a link to the BBC news site with details and pictures of these people, see if you spot the missing part of the problem...

www.bbc.co.uk...

Yes indeed, from the pictures taken by the very people themselves AND external sources it seems Black People failed to turn up for their own protest, I can see only white faces here. So are we seeing the rather stupid left doing their work for them or does the BLM movement even know they are there?

For me, if you cannot be bothered to turn up to protest for your own cause and let a group of tree hugger types do it for you then that tells me just how much it really means to you and its pitiful social and political message. I would not mind but the difference in black on white relations is VASTLY different to the US, even black and Police relations run better than in the US so its a rather wasted protest here in the UK.

I'm not saying race matters do not exist here in the UK, I'm in a mixed marriage with my lovely black wife and our beautiful 16yr old girl, we get race taunts but its usually from the Asian community (my wife is Guyanese by decent and has straight hair) because of their caste system of beliefs but in general most people especially black people rarely bat an eye about us and we get zero Police problems. In America its another story but from what I see I tend to have little sympathy for the BLM movement because it seems to rely on violence and the allegiance of a set of entitlement based people who do nothing bar fight, do drugs, spew out kids and want free money while failing to take the education opportunities offered.

Sorry, we have some of those types here of all colours, there's no political of historical reason for their behaviour, its pure generational family laziness.

Paul...

Too busy laughing at the stupidity of these people in the pictures...

edit on 6-9-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Yup.
It's dumb. And they will be incarcerated. Maybe they will think it worthwhile.
There's a thread that beat you by a bit.

edit on 9/6/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Just reading your title.. I think the missing words are 'their brain'
edit on 6/9/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Indeed, its just such a pointless waste of time, sure its made a mess of arrival times which they will claim as a victory but surely the irony must be apparent even to them?

Good sir, should you not be debunking UFO's somewhere

Seriously, a thread isn't alive until you post in it, a voice of reason and that is what I come here for, I watch the jostle of the for and against people and then you get you pop in and just post the facts, short and sweet and the sudden clanking of heads just makes me laugh.

Keep it up please..

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

There's a thread that beat you by a bit.

Hell, I did look, obviously not hard enough...

If mods want to close this then please do, first come, first serve...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Just reading your title.. I think the missing words are 'their brain'

But that would be too easy

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Indeed, its just such a pointless waste of time, sure its made a mess of arrival times which they will claim as a victory but surely the irony must be apparent even to them?

That protest doesn't matter? I bet they got more attention for their cause (acceptable or not) than you just did.

Civil disobedience by definition disrupts infrastructure without causing any bodily harm.

So they were successful in drawing attention to their cause.

All you saw was blocked runways...
edit on 6-9-2016 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I think It's a Blonde Lives Matter protest?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Sorry Mclaneinc,

Thread already posted here.

Closed.

top topics

join