It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Takes Questions From Press

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
As promised, Hillary now has press reporters on board her plane !!

And it looks like she even answered a few questions.

Of course those questions didn't seem to have much to do with the election.

I am hoping she will go through a line-by-line Q&A session based on the FBI investigation report released last Friday.

I am confident she will do this before Nov 8th so all voters can understand the dilemma.

Video included in the article !!
Clinton Takes Questions From Press: "How Was Your Labor Day Weekend?" "Are You Ready?"

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton greeted the press who are traveling on her new airplane on Monday morning and took a few questions.

Clinton, under pressure for not holding a press conference for nearly 280 days, was peppered with questions like, "How was your Labor Day weekend?" Another question: "Are you ready?"

"Do you have a Labor Day message?" one reporter asked.

"I do, you'll hear it," Clinton answered. "I definitely, I definitely do. If you want more happy Labor Days, you know who to vote for."

"Thanks, I'll come back later," Clinton said as she exited the cabin that holds the press.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

WOW. Talk about some pretty 'Hard Hitting' questions.
Did they ask her her favorite color again?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
LOL...89 second Press Conference!

VIDEO: Hillary Clinton takes press questions for 89 seconds

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
"If you want more happy Labor Days, you know who to vote for."

Errrm..Anyone but you?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
And look !!!

She has a brand new 737 jet plane !!!

So exciting.

Hillary flies with press on her new jet

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

What was omitted from the questions was the phrase, "Hail Hydra" at the end of each question.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Gawd... shes so awkward. I was cringing watching that.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Gawd... shes so awkward. I was cringing watching that.

LOL...It WAS awkward, wasn't it?...Kind of like going to that party you really don't want to go to...where you have to talk to people you really don't know or like.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
So much for transparency.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Oh well, That clears everything up then.....

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hold on to your hats folks, this is going to be an interesting little side jaunt:

PHOTO: #HillaryClinton campaign jet revealed: Xtra Airways 737-800 N881XA. Ex-Air Berlin, Orenair, Corendon Dutch.

twitter

This lead me here:

Registered Owner
Name AERSALE USA 1 LLC

registry.faa.gov

Going a bit deeper:

Founder Nicolas Finazzo & Robert B. Nichols

Wikipedia

Which in turn lead me here:

Recently, while researching another topic I came across several companies that have an interesting history and have been involved in questionable deals. Several of them have apparent ties to the CIA, and appear to be successors to other CIA companies.

The three main offices of AeroTurbine Inc are:

CEO: Nicolas Finazzo
COO: Robert B. Nichols
Secretary: Amanda B. Cutler

The company has been the registered owners of 49 aircraft between 1999 and 2005. They exported 5 of them between 2000 and 2005, to Venezuela, Brazil, and France. It appears that they are using the majority of them to strip for parts and engines. Interestingly enough, there is one DC-8-71(F) that is parked in storage that has a valid registration as of the current date. What makes this particular plane interesting is that it was previously owned by a known CIA front company, Southern Air Transport.

10 year old ATS thread by Zaphod

Hillary is flying around in a plane owned by a (successor) company which is known to have been a CIA front company.

Anyone remember Mena?
edit on 5-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: added "(successor)"

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Mena?
You mean where drug guards offed that little kid?
Never heard of it.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

WOW...just...WOW.
Again....amazing research, Jaded.
Looks like the old thing has quite a shady past...The plane does too.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
And look !!!

So exciting.

Hillary’s new plane is a brand new Boeing 737-800 being leased from Xtra Airways and Air Partner.

She doesn't HAVE a jet. She is leasing it. I know someone who does have one though.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This pitiful creature has no humanity..

When she is elected (illegally of course),... America is going to be seriously pissed off!!

I suppose thats what they want though....Soon theyll have reasons good enough to rampantly apply the authoritarian rules of the patriot act...

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Fantastic find !!!

Now for the Clinton Foundation connections.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: xuenchen
And look !!!

So exciting.

Hillary’s new plane is a brand new Boeing 737-800 being leased from Xtra Airways and Air Partner.

She doesn't HAVE a jet. She is leasing it. I know someone who does have one though.

I'm very happy to know that now.

So relaxing.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

"Thanks, I'll come back later," Clinton said as she exited the cabin that holds the press.

Even on a plane she manages to wriggle her way out of questions.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This just makes me wonder more about her health. On a plane, her private plane, she can retreat quickly if any medical issues appear with little warning. In a press conference, she has to move farther to get out of sight of prying eyes.

I would think her campaign has been frantically trying to suppress symptoms to allow her to effectively participate in the upcoming debate. This is a good way to verify the results without exposing her to unnecessary negative publicity should there be an issue, and to curb some of the concern about her lack of press conferences at the same time.

Coincidentally, as I was typing this, CNN aired footage from a rally she held today. Her voice was cracking so bad it caused me to look up.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Well good for her. Maybe not such a bad thing at all, quite the contrary. Maybe, just maybe the press who will be jetting around with her will be able to ask some intelligent, probing questions that the voters would like to know the answers to.

Like:
o What happened to all those 13 cell phones you had? Why did you destroy them, why can't a number even be found?

o Or maybe, Madam Sect'y, you claimed TPP was the 'gold standard' of trade agreements and that President Obama was courageous for this partnership agreement. Umm, but ever since Mr. Trump's argument against how bad these trade agreements have been for American industry and American workers, and he would renegotiate everyone of them, you now seem to agree with this same approach, which is correct?

o Madam Sect'y you held a press conference back in March, and then again in front of Congress you stated emphatically that you turned over ALL State related emails, even more than you needed to. Can you explain the FBI's release of information this past Sept. 2, stating that they recovered more than 17,000 State work related emails that you withheld from the American public avoiding FOIA requests and Congressional heaings? And hundreds of these newly found emails involve Benghazi? You say you turned over 'everything', could you please elaborate on this apparent mistake?

o Or, how about, Ms Clinton, why is it that you responded directly to the FBI, according to their notes, that at least 36 times you responded that you just could not remember, signing security education certifications, that you knew what (SAC) stood for, or I guess now you say you didn't? And according to Jim Comey, any reasonable person your position should have realized you were handling 'classified, confidential, top secret, and in some cases the highest security level SAC documents?

Oh Madam Sect'y, what a lovely pants suit that is, do you have any more of that chocolate and kool-aide for us poor press folks?????

Or something like that.

Peace

KD

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join