It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakras, music, color green and quartz.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
After many dreams containing quartz, ranging from natural geological structures of citrine to pyramid capstone sculptures of amethyst, i thought it a good idea to do some research on the properties of quartz, both chemical, geological and metaphysical.

1) Chemical / Physical properties.
Quartz vibrates at 32,768 Hz. This frequency is equal to 2^15 cycles per second.

The most common element in the human body is Oxygen which totals 65%

So naturally, Quartz is the nearest common crystal to the human body as both the human body and the valency of quartz (SiO2) contains a ratio of 2/3 oxygen.

2) Geological properties.
Distribution of elements in the Earth's crust (by weight)

3) According to multiple metaphysical websites, Quartz is a Master Healer stone.

a) It has been used historically to detect food poison.
b) It is said to draw out pain. Quartz is used in crystal healing to strengthen all body systems.
c) Quartz is reputed to be particularly effective for chronic fatigue, arthritis, bone injuries, depression, diabetes, fibromyalgia, intestinal troubles.
d) It also is said to improve mental and physical energy, stamina, and physical strength.
e) It is said to amplify healing energy and is used to perform diagnostic healing.

With quartz naturally vibrating at 32,768 Hz and constantly halving the frequency, its possible to see a direct link with the natural frequencies of brain waves.

In reference to the following picture concerning natural brain patterns, the musical note C occurs at a similar frequency.

Oddly enough in computer colors, the frequency of Quartz 32768Hz is exactly the long number for green.
In Red Green Blue (RGB), 32768 = 0,128,0 meaning that in color, the frequency of quartz falls into a green color, which might explain why the piano keyboard shows the note C as a green key.

Also the wavelength of green in the visible spectrum is 495–570 nm. By constantly halving the frequency of quartz, its possible to get to the value of 512 which falls into the wavelength range of green.

Possible experiments for ATS members to run if they have the equipment.
Write some bars of music that contain multiple octaves of C while wearing many colors of quartz.

Physical objects could range from ...
1) amethyst earings.
2) a necklace with a blue quartz gem.
3) a long necklace with a green quartz stone on the end.
4) citrine located close to the stomach.
5) a red quartz crystal carried in a waist pocket.

Finally, associate the music and green with a similar picture as shown below and see if it awakens any gems of enlightenment in ones soul.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Love the topic S+F. You did an amazing job of explaining the power of the items you described. I must admit, I am a novice in this realm, but I felt the topic and the way you introduced it and explained it was very well done. Thank you for sharing.

For me, I have been into the power of colors and their hues. Here is a little sharing from a site I respect. Interesting enough, Green is my very favorite, closely followed by Blue.

Green is the color of balance and growth. It can mean both self-reliance as a positive and possessiveness as a negative, among many other meanings. For more on the positives and negatives of the color green Blue is the color of trust and peace. It can suggest loyalty and integrity as well as conservatism and frigidity. To understand the color blue

Source - Understanding the meaning of colors in Color Psychology

The meaning of colors can vary depending on culture and circumstances. Each color has many aspects to it but you can easily learn the language of color by understanding a few simple concepts

Hopefully this may be helpful and/or fun for some of us.

Peace

KD
edit on 5-9-2016 by Darkinsider because: spelling

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Ah the one of the heart that can leap like a frog, sting like a bee, or flutter like a butter fly or grow like everything else green that does

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

8 Hz is not a musical note.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Guten Morgen-

Rapha- If You're ever looking for a spot for a quick "Get-Away" may I suggest Mount Ida, Arkansas.. The Quartz Capitol of The World. Here is a link:

www.mtidachamber.com...

You can actual get into the 'right Groove/Vibe' and when You walk around the different places You can FEEL the quartz..

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Do you know what the Properties and Frequencies of Ametrine would be?

www.instagram.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider
Thanks for the link. I will have a read of that later.

edit on 5-9-2016 by Rapha because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
Guten Morgen-

Rapha- If You're ever looking for a spot for a quick "Get-Away" may I suggest Mount Ida, Arkansas.. The Quartz Capitol of The World.

You can actual get into the 'right Groove/Vibe' and when You walk around the different places You can FEEL the quartz..

Thanks for that. If i am ever there i will take a look. It must be quite a place for natural vibe.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkspace
Do you know what the Properties and Frequencies of Ametrine would be?

I see Ametrine is a combination of both Amethyst and Citrine. That means that, in a metaphysical sense, it would be a self recharging crystal on the same spiritual level as Amethyst.

Standard geological properties will still be there like Mohr Hardness of 7 and as it is still quartz, the frequency of 32768 Hz will also be true.
edit on 5-9-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Thank you
That is one area i newer learned much about, even if i Use crystal, minerals and various stones a lot
i thought the mix/blend of different ones would give a different frequency

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkspace
That is one area i newer learned much about, even if i Use crystal, minerals and various stones a lot
i thought the mix/blend of different ones would give a different frequency

There will only be a difference in frequency if a different form of crystal is used.

Example: Replacing a green quartz crystal with a fluorite octahedral crystal and allowing it to dangle from a necklace close to the heart, will result in the same enlightenment even though its chemically different. As long as the color is in its correct position it still works.

I suppose wearing adequate coloured quartz crystals throughout the body creates an unbreakable aura.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Thanks for the post! When you say "constantly halving", can you give more details about what this entails exactly? For example, is this constant halving going on beyond the point where you reach a number in question (e.g. "constantly halving" the frequency until it reaches 512 - middle of the green range)? I don't intend to sound like I have a problem, but the word "constantly" feels like it is infinite, but the the examples you give are seemingly finite. I was curious why you don't say "repeatedly" and/or "until reaching xyz" instead, for example?

Towards the bottom of the OP, you mention different colors of quartz and there is some suggestion that these are associated with different wavelengths. It is my understanding that different colors are due to various amounts of other minerals as well. Could you provide a bit more on this area?

On a similar note, but slightly tangential also, I have heard that various minerals/crystals (but especially quartz) can have their energy "recharged" in different ways, depending on the mineral/crystal. For example, you could leave a crystal outside during a full moon to charge it. I also recall hearing something about burying things for a few days to recharge (but cannot recall what exactly at the moment). My point here is I was wondering if this recharging has some connection with the light/colors/numbers that you mentioned?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Cool subject and post! Thanks for this.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SomethingLingual
When you say "constantly halving", can you give more details about what this entails exactly?

The 'constantly halving' issue was to get the initial frequency of 32768 Hz down to the 500 range to see if there is any match with the wavelength of green light.

So
32768 / 2 = 16384
16384 / 2 = 8192
8192 / 2 = 4096
4096 / 2 = 2048
2048 / 2 = 1024
1024 / 2 = 512
512 falls in the range of the green part of the visible spectrum (495 nm – 570 nm). Here the halving stopped.

It is my understanding that different colors are due to various amounts of other minerals

This would apply to pebbles of milky quartz for example where the iron would create streaks or smudges of brown.

However, according to the Color of quartz depends upon the temperature that it solidified at as the chemical composition is always Silicon Dioxide.

On a similar note, but slightly tangential also, I have heard that various minerals/crystals (but especially quartz) can have their energy "recharged" in different ways, depending on the mineral/crystal. For example, you could leave a crystal outside during a full moon to charge it. I also recall hearing something about burying things for a few days to recharge (but cannot recall what exactly at the moment). My point here is I was wondering if this recharging has some connection with the light/colors/numbers that you mentioned?

I am not sure if there is validity with this idea, but according to some ancient Sicilian history, quartz capstones on the top of real pyramids were able to give off a glow like a street lamp during the night. Some vertical beams have even been photographed rising from pyramids like The Winter Solstice (at Kulkucan) in 2011 occurred on Dec 21st.

Not sure if it was a hoax, but if not, then it would explain as to why many pyramids do not have their capstones attached.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Keep it up Rapha, your knowledge on the subject is what makes you one of my favorite members.

You're one of the few people who's threads I read on this topic, and don't want to contradict 90 percent of it

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
For a bunch of spiritual and Astral, non physical form activists, you folks do seem way to attached to trinkets.
edit on 5-9-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Yes...because ALL quartz behaves and vibrates exactly as you say and without deviation, and ALL musical scales of the world follow the American Standard. Yawn...don't mean to rain on your parade, but you left out a quartz for your orange chakra. Imposing these statements onto Nature and the Universal language of music is dubious at best without a fundamental grasp of science and a reliance on New Age websites.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TunedAgent
don't mean to rain on your parade, but you left out a quartz for your orange chakra.

i know. i just wasn't sure if orange quartz is just a darker version of Citrine and in a similar sense lemon quartz is simply a lighter version of Citrine.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Hey, sorry for the delay. Been busy. Thanks a lot for the info on color! I wasn't aware of this, and I'm interested to look more into it.

On the subject of halving - is there any reason why you wouldn't look for more connections by continuing to halve further? For example, the example that you provided stops at 512. But, why not halve that, and then again, etc. etc. looking for other possible connections?

About the recharging topic, I really have no idea either whether it's hearsay or something actual. I guess if it *is* true (or at least not flat-out debunked), I was curious why/how it might even work. The main reason I've even entertained the idea is because I spent a bunch of time doing fieldwork in a fairly remote part of India near Tibet and Bhutan and the local "priests" who are versed in the traditional practices see crystals/quartz that is found in the forest to be highly important, indicators of luck, and "contain power". It just seems worth investigating, even if the answer is ultimately - no, it's just superstition

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SomethingLingual
On the subject of halving - is there any reason why you wouldn't look for more connections by continuing to halve further? For example, the example that you provided stops at 512. But, why not halve that, and then again, etc. etc. looking for other possible connections?

About the recharging topic, I really have no idea either whether it's hearsay or something actual. I guess if it *is* true (or at least not flat-out debunked), I was curious why/how it might even work. The main reason I've even entertained the idea is because I spent a bunch of time doing fieldwork in a fairly remote part of India near Tibet and Bhutan and the local "priests" who are versed in the traditional practices see crystals/quartz that is found in the forest to be highly important, indicators of luck, and "contain power". It just seems worth investigating, even if the answer is ultimately - no, it's just superstition

If each musical octave had purple at its peek and its lowest note was dark red, then each and every 'C' would be green. It would be like each and every octave having its own rainbow.

So C near 256 Hz would be green. C near 128 Hz would also be green. The same would apply to 64 Hz, 32 Hz and so on.

i assume that Citrine is created at a higher temperature than amethyst because if intense heat like a gas flame is put on amethyst, it changes colour from violet to yellow. This is how fake citrine is manufactured. So naturally as the molecular lattice is vibrating faster due to the external heat, the frequency rises transforming its base colour.

Maybe this vibration between the molecules is what makes citrine charge other lower vibration quartz crystals.

A lot of healing is done via the mind. So if a person assumes that amethyst is good for their mind, then those thoughts will manifest allowing the mind to think sharper. Its like the amethyst does 10% of the work and the good thoughts do the remaining 90% of the healing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join