It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tim Kaine on Sanctuary Cities Existence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Democrat VP Candidate Tim Kaine is really petting the puppies.

In an interview, he dodges the existence of sanctuary cities in the U.S.

He somehow claims these are just "phantoms" (like a mirage or like they don't actually exist) !!!

Guess the DNC/Clinton Campaign thinks everybody will automatically believe.

The fact is, Sanctuary Cities are all over the place.

Sanctuary cities? What are they? I never heard of them. They must be phantoms.

Such was the feigned ignorance of Democrat vice-presidential candidate Tim Kaine on CNN's New Day on Thursday. It was so embarrassing in its pretense that even host Chris Cuomo had to call Kaine out on it as you can see:
^^ notice his cute innocent little boy act ^^

Chris Cuomo Calls Out Tim Kaine on Sanctuary Cities Existence

Sanctuary City

Sanctuary Cities Map

edit on Sep-04-2016 by xuenchen because: sanctity

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Blah, I want to reply with something substantive, but I called him names yesterday.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
We know what sanctuary cities are. They are those locations where large immigrant populations live, many legal some illegal, who happen to be blamed for the drug problem, yet are gone towards to feed the white drug addiction. Also home to people who are blamed for being burdens, but are rushed to in order to provide cheap labor for home care assistance, hard physical labor, house cleaning.

Sanctuary cities are also used by corporations for cheap labor, although the residents often had to flee their home countries due to disastrous corporate trade agreements like NAFTA which legalized slavery in the immigrants' home countries. Sanctuary cities are home to people JUST LIKE you and ME.

With no alternative for a living other than to die at US. backed corporate dictatorships implanted to enforce the sphere of dominance for profit.. They turned to drug sales as something which keeps its value. As opposed to making Trump Ties for 2 dollars an hour.

As far as im concerned we are all victims to corporations and venture enterprises consolidation of law and power to their further profit.

So stop fueling Soros' divisive agenda and keep your eyes where they need to be, on the system that causes this nonsense to happen in the first place.

If Trump or Clinton win, it's another nail driven into our backs.
edit on 2016 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BlubberyConspiracy

Sanctuary Cities are places that flagrantly ignore federal law.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlubberyConspiracy
We know what sanctuary cities are. They are those locations where large immigrant populations live, many legal some illegal, who happen to be blamed for the drug problem, yet are gone towards to feed the white drug addiction. Also home to people who are blamed for being burdens, but are rushed to in order to provide cheap labor for home care assistance, hard physical labor, house cleaning.

Sanctuary cities are also used by corporations for cheap labor, although the residents often had to flee their home countries due to disastrous corporate trade agreements like NAFTA which legalized slavery in the immigrants' home countries. Sanctuary cities are home to people JUST LIKE you and ME.

With no alternative for a living other than to die at US. backed corporate dictatorships implanted to enforce the sphere of dominance for profit.. They turned to drug sales as something which keeps its value. As opposed to making Trump Ties for 2 dollars an hour.

As far as im concerned we are all victims to corporations and venture enterprises consolidation of law and power to their further profit.

So stop fueling Soros' divisive agenda and keep your eyes where they need to be, on the system that causes this nonsense to happen in the first place.

If Trump or Clinton win, it's another nail driven into our backs.

I don't disagree with your statements, but I have t say, after spending forty years in a sanctuary city your synopsis is woefully lacking in the subjective influence of illegal immigrants on a social structure. Especially given the legal apparatuses they so willfully exploit, free medical, free dental, free legal counsel, paying jobs, driving without license or insurance. These are all realities that tax paying citizens deal with on a daily basis in sanctuary cities and the whole dam country pays for this. I'm not putting the people down that take advantage of this reality. If I were them, I would too. I'm saying that tax paying citizens are getting screwed royally, day in and day out and don't even have access to the same benefits these people do, period......
edit on 4-9-2016 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2016 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
And there is a realistic chance that this imbecile will become one heartbeat (or heart-attack) away from the presidency.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89
And there is a realistic chance that this imbecile will become one heartbeat (or heart-attack) away from the presidency.

He'd just get called out for being sexist by taking away a job from a female. Plus, he'd make 29% more than her.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
more about sanctuary cities here.
interestingly, it looks like republicans reagan and bush senior brought them into play, giuliani continued it in new york, yet the republicans now think its a bad idea.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
more about sanctuary cities here.
interestingly, it looks like republicans reagan and bush senior brought them into play, giuliani continued it in new york, yet the republicans now think its a bad idea.

And the dems were slave holders at one time too. I guess it's bad to be able to change a popular view. Don't want to be labeled a flip flopper.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I have to wonder the reaction if any other federal laws would be broken in American cities.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And the people who cry states rights the loudest complain about them the most.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
typical coming from someone who waves like an excited 7 year old. I normally like weird people but not Tim Kane kinda weird.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Are there any articles, here or elsewhere, which indicate a link between Tim Kaine and the Clinton's drug smuggling and money laundering?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 9186830614
Are there any articles, here or elsewhere, which indicate a link between Tim Kaine and the Clinton's drug smuggling and money laundering?

How about make your own thread asking this, rather than bumping every Tim Kaine/Clinton thread regardless of how old they are?

Clever tactic though.

top topics

join