It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Hide It Hillary’ mobile app game banned by Apple; titles like ‘Punch Trump’ approved

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
So Apple joins Facebook, Yahoo, etc. in their quest to protect Hillary's image while allowing violence against Trump's image. And the hits just keep on coming.........

Company: ‘I absolutely believe there’s a double standard’

Apple’s App Store appears to be protecting Hillary Clinton from political satire games while allowing titles like “Punch Trump” onto the digital retail platform.

A new game called “Hide it Hillary” was denied access to Apple’s App Store because company gatekeepers said it “includes content that could be considered defamatory or mean-spirited.” The same vetting process allowed titles like “Punch Trump,” “Slap Donald Trump,” and “Smack a Trump” into the marketplace.

The conservative website Heat Street reported Friday that “Hide it Hillary,” which is now available on Google Play for Android devices, does not condone violence or even feature the former secretary of state’s image. Instead, users are tasked with putting documents into a “laptop, server, shredder, or closet.”

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Where theres smoke theres hillary....

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Am I the only one who spent more than enough time laughing at the name "Hide it HIllary" ??

Omfg, I need soap now...

and a new baptism.. Oo

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Then why is it in the app store?

Hide it Hillary

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Untrustworthy and crooked as Hilary is, and we can all see she is, Trump is by far the worst of the two. Voting for him to NOT get Hilary is beyond idiotic

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The publisher claims he was censored because he created a game about Hillary rather than Trump. If that was really the case, then why is Handcuff Hillary, Never Hillary Clinton, Bust Hillary and Capitol HillAwry available on the iTunes store?
edit on 4-9-2016 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2016 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

That is why I am voting for him to get him!

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
She should try playing this with her husband more...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Don't you think the overprotect of Madam Merk...I mean Clinton, from CNN on down now to the App Store will backfire?

Will she need protection from Putin, etal? Is she that weak that she can't even take an Internet joke

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry
Am I the only one who spent more than enough time laughing at the name "Hide it HIllary" ??

Omfg, I need soap now...

and a new baptism.. Oo

Ew! Who would want to stick a Hillary in there? Just ... no ...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The Established Order is in for a rude awakening when Trump wins this election

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

He better do. As a Brit, I think he is the last hope for the USA. TRUMP LOVES AMERICA AND WANTS TO SETTLE TROUBLES WITH RUSSIA, IS THIS SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND? Sadly, this will fall on deaf ears...

top topics

join