It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Possible Cure For Cancer in the Australian Rainforest

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89
As yet, there have been no human studies. The Stage 1 trials have just begun.

The "human" tumors on which the drug was effective were human melanomas, grafted to mice. The term is "cancer model." Those tests were promising. Next step, see if it's toxic to humans.

edit on 9/4/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Very true, and we can all hope that said tests shall go well.

And with any luck this potential cure won't be hijacked by mainstream medicine.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89
Very true, and we can all hope that said tests shall go well.

You can follow the clinical trials yourself if you follow the links HERE

Hopefully phase I is a success and they can beging phase II.

And with any luck this potential cure won't be hijacked by mainstream medicine.

The chemical in the Blushwood tree berries can only be extracted in a lab, so you need mainstream medicine to do so.

Mainstream medicine doesn't hijack anything, it just uses science to extracts the compounds that can produce cures, compounds that are not effective when ingested.

originally posted by: jinni73
50% of people that take chemo are dead within 12 months, 98% are dead within 5 years, old people should never take chemo as cancer spreads a lot slower when you are older.

Now watch all the trolls come and say prove it. LOL

Oh no, we would never expect snake oil salesmen to provide any evidence, they never work with facts, only delusional talk.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Mainstream medicine doesn't hijack anything, it just uses science to extracts the compounds that can produce cures, compounds that are not effective when ingested.

What I meant there was that the companies that make such absurd profits off things like chemo by keeping people sick may try to keep this medicine from coming to light.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Those companies cured my cancer 29 years ago. And they didn't make a lot of money doing it.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yup, and they killed both my grandparents 23 years ago. There are better ways, if only these companies would relinquish their monopolies.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

No. Cancer killed your grandparents, apparently.
Just as it killed my brother this year.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89

What I meant there was that the companies that make such absurd profits off things like chemo by keeping people sick may try to keep this medicine from coming to light.

Why would they not want this drug to be a success, when most chemo drugs are made with compounds extracted from plants? (or synthetic compounds similar to the original compounds in plants). Research it and you'll see.

I will give you one example, a very famous chemo drug for breast cancer: Placlitaxel, made with the chemicals extracted from a tree called Pacific Yew.

Science/evidence based medicine is saving millions every year from cancer and in some countries like the UK, patients don't even have to spend a penny. Latest research shows cancer mortality is decreasing and I have faith that researchers will win this war one day.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

delusional talk, very true,
there are studies that have been carried out on this which are available for people to find on the internet, Its pointless me putting them up on here as all this site will do is block people from reading it as well as me having limited access to do the research due to where I am at the moment.

also a friend of mine recently got diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer and even the doctor told him he had a 92% of the chemo killing him.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

also a friend of mine recently got diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer and even the doctor told him he had a 92% of the chemo killing him.

Stage 4 liver cancer will kill him. Indeed.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Nice find hope it can help many.
@Now, if only this can survive to make it to the general public. I only fear that scientists and Dr.s may start disappearing in Australia . . . or worse yet an 'unexplained' fire wipes out all known of the plants within the rainforest (or even the entire rainforest). I wouldn't put anything past Big Pharma and their need to keep people sick.

So basically anything that comes down to help humans is natas... Even if its really Bearing LIGHT.
Amazing

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

So basically anything that comes down to help humans is natas.

Except, of course, the chemotherapy agents (plant based) that cured me.
Except, of course, smallpox vaccination.
Except, of course...

edit on 9/5/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Understood Phage, it just seems when some try to help humanity they go against the grain here.
I know some of what your defending is legit
It does appear with some however money is to be made off of those who can be marked as ill, and so I also understand the point JDeLattre89 was making...
edit on 9/5/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

If money were not there, who would do the research?
How would they do the research?

edit on 9/5/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Not research money Phage that's good. But some people are being given meds it seems they don't need that may have natural alternatives that are not backed by some companies because they wont generate reasonable return. Also it seems instead of limiting medications to allow the natural immune systems to adapt more and more medications are pushed on the consumers. Consumers who TRUST they are being guided in the best direction to encourage their health, and not in a direction based on regulations associated with certain medical recommendations that keep pockets full.
I could never understand why money rules the advancements of medicine that helps the species needing it, Phage. Do you?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Proof many are given meds they don't need is the power of the prescription drug trade. That's lots of prescribed meds not reaching their prescribed? So is or was it set up to eventually make the primary producers of said meds the primary beneficiaries of said market? Internal question my friend

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

But some people are being given meds it seems they don't need that may have natural alternatives that are not backed by some companies because they wont generate reasonable return.
So, modern medicine is bad?

Also it seems instead of limiting medications to allow the natural immune systems to adapt more and more medications are pushed on the consumers.
The natural immune system doesn't work well against cancer because cancer cells are your own cells.

Consumers who TRUST they are being guided in the best direction to encourage their health, and not in a direction based on regulations associated with certain medical recommendations that keep pockets full.
I trusted the team that saved my life. It seems my trust was well placed.

I could never understand why money rules the advancements of medicine that helps the species needing it, Phage. Do you?
I don't think it does. Is money a factor? Yes. Money is a factor in every aspect of our lives.

Your, and others, blanket dismissal of medical science confounds me.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I don't dismiss it though, and no modern medicine isn't bad.
The distribution and management practices however may be the areas of issues.
It appears your thinking I'm so conspiracy theories that I lump all of big pharma issues in one group which I don't. I have many family members dependent on good medicine. So in no way am I downing advanced medicines, to clarify. Phage

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Clarification noted.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hey world we have found this plant that MAY hold the cure for cancer and this where you can find them . Good idea . NOT . I do not that none have been found since 2002 , maybe new discoveries are being kept quiet .

Letter Scientific Name Publisher/Identifier Date Location Country
A Hylandia Dockrillii Australian National Herbarium 05/18/69 15.71°S, 145.23°E Australia
B Hylandia Dockrillii NSW Herbarium Collection 01/16/02 16.3999°S, 145.3°E Australia
C Hylandia Dockrillii Australian National Herbarium 08/31/57 16.5599°S, 145.18°E Australia
D Hylandia Dockrillii Herbarium of The New York Botanical 02/23/02 16.5958°S, 145.2811°E Australia
E Hylandia Dockrillii Australian National Herbarium 03/22/61 17.1499°S, 145.61°E Australia
F Hylandia Dockrillii NSW Herbarium Collection 04/04/72 17.2°S, 145.8°E Australia
F Hylandia Dockrillii NSW Herbarium Collection 04/04/72 17.2°S, 145.8°E Australia
F Hylandia Dockrillii NSW Herbarium Collection 03/12/75 17.2°S, 145.8°E Australia
G Hylandia Dockrillii Australian National Herbarium 10/09/61 17.25°S, 145.66°E Australia
H Hylandia Dockrillii Australian National Herbarium 04/04/72 17.3299°S, 145.75°E Australia
H Hylandia Dockrillii Australian National Herbarium 04/04/72 17.3299°S, 145.75°E Australia
H Hylandia Dockrillii Australian National Herbarium 03/12/75 17.3299°S, 145.75°E Australia
I Hylandia Dockrillii Australian National Herbarium 11/29/73 17.4099°S, 145.75°E Australia
J Hylandia Dockrillii NSW Herbarium Collection 03/17/77 17.5°S, 145.6°E Australia
K Hylandia Dockrillii NSW Herbarium Collection 09/02/80 17.5°S, 145.7°E Australia
K Hylandia Dockrillii NSW Herbarium Collection 12/17/80 17.5°S, 145.7°E Australia
L Hylandia Dockrillii Australian National Herbarium 03/17/77 17.5799°S, 145.61°E Australia
M Hylandia Dockrillii Australian National Herbarium 09/02/80 17.5799°S, 145.7°E Australia
N Hylandia Dockrillii Australian National Herbarium 12/17/80 17.5799°S, 145.73°E Australia
O Hylandia Dockrillii NSW Herbarium Collection 04/29/71 17.6°S, 145.7°E Australia
P Hylandia Dockrillii Australian National Herbarium 04/29/71 17.6599°S, 145.66°E Australia
Q Hylandia Dockrillii Harvard University Herbaria none 17.6667°S, 145.667°E Australia
Q Hylandia Dockrillii Harvard University Herbaria none
Data compiled from Global Biodiversity Information Facility

They look like they would be nasty tasting .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join