It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 9-2-2016 Daylight Flashing Unknown Aerial Display / UFO? Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: klassless

I deleted my YouTube video 'cause it doesn't come in search and when I did access it, the video behaved strangely as if it had been shot on Jello! So I uploaded it again and here it is.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The objects are just particles off the roof/overhangs reflecting the light as they flyby. Under the same light conditions you can probably repeat this over and over again.

That is what you are going to catch on film in bright conditions when filming roof/overhangs. It is simply the likes of pollen and other particles briefly reflecting the light.

These guys films the eaves of roof in bright conditions and claims that what they are filming is "chemtrail fallout/smart dust".

Obviously they are filming with the sun in the viewfinder so that the particles are reflecting all the time. Your particles are simply reflecting light during part of their flight path.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

The objects are just particles off the roof/overhangs reflecting the light as they flyby. Under the same light conditions you can probably repeat this over and over again.

That is what you are going to catch on film in bright conditions when filming roof/overhangs. It is simply the likes of pollen and other particles briefly reflecting the light.

These guys films the eaves of roof in bright conditions and claims that what they are filming is "chemtrail fallout/smart dust".

Obviously they are filming with the sun in the viewfinder so that the particles are reflecting all the time. Your particles are simply reflecting light during part of their flight path.
(snipped)

Thanks for your effort but your explanation is far from the reality shown in my video.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: klassless

Thanks for your effort but your explanation is far from the reality shown in my video.

Then sadly you will probably be deluding yourself in the future. I bet if you film again in the same location under similar lighting conditions you will capture these "flashes" in the sky.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

originally posted by: klassless

Then sadly you will probably be deluding yourself in the future. I bet if you film again in the same location under similar lighting conditions you will capture these "flashes" in the sky.

A fool and his money are soon parted! Don't bet unless you hold a higher card. Mine is higher than yours, whatever you hold.
I never delude myself but others do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join