It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American citizens need to grow up!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

What a load of crap. Social programs giving everything to anybody with their hand out caused an entitlement mentality. Gimme my fair share!

You really believe the social programs are why society is in decline ?....it has nothing to do with the rich riding all their monies off shore, corporations finding loopholes to avoid taxes and the massive spending on military...lol....i think you are the one spouting a load of crap....

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Great response, I think I've been seeing too much of the extreme of kids who are taking things far too seriously (for my taste) in their youth. A happy balance is a good thing, and I agree with you - the 20's shouldn't just be about messing around.

Maybe it's more about learning the appropriate balance, and I guess that's what I was doing in my 20's. hard work affords experiences, savings = spending (I would only spend percentages based on what i had saved), etc.

I knew the screw around only and do nothing useful brigade as well. A large portion of them are living very unfulfilled lives now.

<< 1  2   >>

join