It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 5 most outrageous things Hillary Clinton said in her FBI interview

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The 5 most outrageous things Hillary Clinton said in her FBI interview

1. She cited her 2012 concussion as the reason that she cannot remember details of briefings during her "transition out of office."

2. She said she never even thought whether emails she exchanged on a future U.S. drone attack should be classified.

3. She said she thought the "C" before a paragraph indicated alphabetical order. The C actually stands for "classified."

4. She said no one ever raised concerns to her about her use of a private email server.

5. She said she could not recall any training on how to handle classified information.

No. 2 stretches the limits of credulity. We're supposed to believe Clinton never even considered a discussion about a future drone attack should be kept secret? Saying "I never thought," basically sounds like a dodge on a charge of possible pre-meditation.

As for the claim that no one ever talked to her about any concerns about the private server, that's dangerous territory. Because it's probably not going to be hard to find someone at the State Department, or formerly at the State Department, to contradict this claim. In fact, there are many statements just now released from this FBI interview that are likely going to be refuted and in short order.

The "I could not recall" response to the question about prior training is a classic defendant's dodge. It works great because even if Clinton did get training, it can be argued that it doesn't matter because she doesn't remember it. But while it's a good legal dodge, it's potentially lethal in the midst of an election where you're trying to look like a competent and alert leader.

Click link for full article...

Can a Clinton supporter please explain why I should vote for Hillary Clinton given all the latest info thats come out?

She claims she is competent and knew how to handle classified info only to lie and say she never received any training on handling classified info. To say she did not think discussing drone strikes should be classified is damning to say the least. To say the "C" were paragraph markings further pushes this into the realm of make believe.

She then uses the fall and concussion as an excuse to dodge incriminating questions.

Based on the notes James Comey and Loretta Lynch should be impeached as the interview clearly shows "intent" for violating the laws in question.

Clinton does not belong in the White House.... She belongs in the big house.

how do we know Hillary is going to have major problems? The article I linked is from CNBC.

ETA
Top 9 highlights from Hillary Clinton's FBI report - CNN

The 'oh s*** moment'
Clinton's team had an "oh s*** moment" in late March of last year, according to the report. A few weeks after The New York Times first revealed the information about Clinton's private email use, a person -- whose name has been redacted -- "deleted the Clinton archive mailbox" and "used BleachBit to delete the exported .PST files he had created on the server system containing Clinton's emails."

edit on 2-9-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Why must Canada be right above the us? These elections are so scary

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147
Why must Canada be right above the us? These elections are so scary

lol.. that reminded me of a joke.

North America is like a party.

You got Mexico and all the unsavory things that occur in the basement of any party.
You have the US and all the fun things that occur on the main floor of any party.
You have Canada - The parents who went to bed at 6pm and doesnt realize a party is occurring.

On a serious note I agree these elections are scary. personally I have no desire to see Clinton anywhere near the White House or any position of power again.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
They'll still vote for her...EVEN though they KNOW she's lying and covering up.

They just want it all to 'go away' so they don't have to admit to themselves that they know their candidate lies to them...and is up to her neck in corruption.

Her supporters would rather lie to themselves than acknowledge the obvious fact that their candidate lies to them.
edit on 2-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thats the part I dont understand. If the Democratic party is willing to accept a corrupt candidate then what chance does our country have?

I would think any serious party would put the Republic first.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Can a Clinton supporter please explain why I should vote for Hillary Clinton given all the latest info thats come out?

Don't be daft, where you gonna get a Clinton supporter around here...that doesn't mean that they won't vote for her though!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

"Can a Clinton supporter please explain why I should vote for Hillary Clinton given all the latest info thats come out? "

You should vote for her because she has a vagina! DUH?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

"Can a Clinton supporter please explain why I should vote for Hillary Clinton given all the latest info thats come out? "

...but it's an evil, corrupt, lying vagina.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

originally posted by: IAMTAT
...but it's an evil, corrupt, lying vagina.

A mindset word that has gotten men in trouble since the beginning of time.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I'm reading all this and I have a feeling that I am in some kind of nightmare... Btw, I think she should change her name to Hillary Teflon.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: alomaha
I'm reading all this and I have a feeling that I am in some kind of nightmare... Btw, I think she should change her name to Hillary Teflon.

This is a bad dream... The nightmare occurs if she is elected President.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

...or Hillary BleachBit.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

"Hillary Teflon" is the name of Bill's prostate.

but I digress.

Anyone who still actively supports Hillary will have no one to blame but themselves. there are just some people that want a dictatorship.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

5. She said she could not recall any training on how to handle classified information.

I thought it was pretty common practice in most industries to have staff sign something saying they got the proper training and understand protocol. That way if a situation arises, the employer is able to hold the employee accountable.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
ETA
Top 9 highlights from Hillary Clinton's FBI report - CNN

The 'oh s*** moment'
Clinton's team had an "oh s*** moment" in late March of last year, according to the report. A few weeks after The New York Times first revealed the information about Clinton's private email use, a person -- whose name has been redacted -- "deleted the Clinton archive mailbox" and "used BleachBit to delete the exported .PST files he had created on the server system containing Clinton's emails."

Clinton used the lie "I don't recall" 39 times in response to FBI questions.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

"Hillary Teflon" is the name of Bill's prostate.

but I digress.

Anyone who still actively supports Hillary will have no one to blame but themselves. there are just some people that want a dictatorship.

Just some people? everybody, (as in everybody) that will vote will have a dictator...why differentiate. The only difference is that one whistles and the other bangs.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornYesterday

I thought it was pretty common practice in most industries to have staff sign something saying they got the proper training and understand protocol. That way if a situation arises, the employer is able to hold the employee accountable.

All we need...A POTUS who can't remember what she signs.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Bet that dude made an immunity deal

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I am now wondering if the redacted name was Brian Pagliano...

He received immunity and no one knows why, especially since Clinton was never charged. If he is the one who deleted the emails / used bleachbit he could have been charged with destroying federal records.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I am now wondering if the redacted name was Brian Pagliano...

He received immunity and no one knows why. If he is the one who deleted the emails / used bleachbit he could have been charged with destroying federal records.

Now that's a good theory. It's still very unclear what exactly would have cause for his immunity and reason for pleading the fifth repeatedly. Him and Huma are the keys to bringing her down.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join